help with my angel comic

spikesteve

hi ya.. ive ben to many cons. and when i use to meet angel people i got them to sign this coic. ( granted it was like 5 years ago) the prob is i now have no idea who has signed this and who hasnt. some autographs are easy to tell but some are really hard. im gonna try and upload a scan of the comic with numbers. and see if you guys can figure it out.. help me your my only hope.

spikesteve

ok think ive done this right... and these are the ones ive worked out so far

AngelVol17BEarthlyPoss2656_f-1.jpg?t=1221166002

ok from top left

David Boreanaz

Vincent Kartheiser

????

Andy Hallett

glenn quinn

amy acker

Charisma Carpenter

Christian Kane

????

????

????

????

????

Thomas Burr

Charisma Carpenter ( she signed twice for some reason)

Sarah Thompson

Stephanie Romanov

????

any help guys would be great as this is my retirment plan for when im 60

Mercedes McNab (meeting her again soon :smile: )

Mark Lutz

Eliza Dushku (I think)

Jenny Mollen

Stacey Travis

I think those are some of the other autographs. Try to think back to who you've met (different events for example).

Also how did you meet Glenn Quinn.

Mercedes McNab is the one above Amy Acker

Eliza Dushku is below Amy Acker

Mark Lutz is below Eliza Dushku

Julie Benz is to the right of Mark's and Eliza's (with the heart on top)

Would have to see a bigger picture to confirm the autos at the bottom of the comic

When I started getting posters and comics signed I started a word document listing all my items and who has signed it. As soon as I get back from an event I update it with the new names, that way, although sometimes there are signatures that I really can't work out who they are, I am never completely in the dark because I have their name on the list!

hi ya.. thanks everyone who has replayed you have really helped.. ive made this graph and made the pic a bit bigger... there are three poele left to work out.. going through my old con photos.. heheh. let this be a leason kids. dont drink to much. angelcomicpage.jpg?t=1221240931

any help would be great

edit make a stupid mistake and one more to go

Edited by spikesteve

Don't think I'm right about the other 2? Left is blurry but liiks similar to a J August one I have. I've done an imdb search, and looked at autos on ebay, and the other most resembles Elisabeth's... but not 100%- though people's autos differ a lot from one to the next. Can't see who else it could be though, unless its a bit part or a random...

on my starward for that also got signed . these were guests

Amy Acker, Julie Benz, Andy Hallet, Brody Hutzler, Dayne Johnson, Vincent Kartheiser, John Kassir, Clare Kramer, Jenny Mollen, Sparky, Sarah Thompson so it could be either

Brody Hutzler, John Kassir, Jenny Mollen, must be one of theses at least maybe on the one on the right middle.

thank you again

wow thanks... its all done now.. woooooooooooo ive got it all lsted with th map and a back up to it too. to make sure i dont forget ever again. thanks to everyone who helped esp lizzy xxx.see ya all at collectormaina 14. also ya stoped me making an spam in from tf harmony . wooooooooooo