Atlantis S05E04

Christoff

Watched S05E04 a couple of days ago on Skyone, really liked that episode. Did wonder why the borg were in Stargate though lol :borg: Well those cyborg looking aliens reminded me of the borg anyway. I really liked their ship too :YAHOO: What did everyone else think of this episode?

It was a good (though not IMHO exceptional) episode and although I did like the new borg (mostly what they were like while Lore was controlling them) I'm kind of hoping that they don't make too much of an apperance as we are now mid-way through the last season and I'd sooner not introduce a new enemy now - sooner have a bit of a final battle (or whatever) with Michael / the Wraith.

I love the bit about Rodney having dropped the baby though.

Well I've not read what is to be expected in future episodes, but I doubt we'll see those Borg again (or much), they may not even exist in 'our' universe. The thing I liked about them most was their ship lol.:borg:

I watched Ep7 last week and it has reavers (firefly) lookalikes in it or was that just me :whistling: . Maybe they are running low on ideas

Edited by mojoe

I watched Ep7 last week and it has reavers (firefly) lookalikes in it or was that just me :whistling: . Maybe they are running low on ideas

Ah, will have to look out for that when the time comes :thumbup: