Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I'm Nadège a Northern French girl exiled in the South for work. I'm 22, living in a house with 2 boys and one girl an of course a huge fan of twilight. I'm very optmistic person always dreaming about fame and some crazy things I'd like to do once or another.

I love to sing and speak English. I'm working on 2 websites, one about Twilight (Impossible Fascination) for which I'm writing the news, translating things and trying to interview the actors (Peter and Ashley we're my first one :thumbup: so I was really sad to not come to the first one and promised myself to go to the other con :unsure:) and the second one is about some humoristic plays

Anyways, I hope to have fun with you here and at the con :D and if you want to know anything else about me you just have to ask.

th_80-payerne.jpg (I'm the one in the middle)

Edited by Nadège

My turn here goes

Name: Heather

Favorite films: Twilight (ofcourse), Harry Potter, 10 things I hate about you, Sex and they city, Mamma Mia

Favorite TV Shows: Bones, Greys Anatomy, Supernatural, Friends, ......

Favorite music: Lady Gaga, Pink, Girls Aloud, McFly, Kings of Leon, Paramore, Katy Perry, Beyonce

Books: Twilight Saga!, Harry Potter's Karin Slaughter series, ......

Loves: My Friends, Friendly People, Twilight ,Hugh Jackman , Jackson Rathbone , Drinking with friends, Tattoos an Anything Cute.......

n806685530_5223369_4106.jpg

Hates: spiders and clowns (all because of the I.T movie)

This is me. wont show pic for some reason

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/he...223369_4106.jpg

Edited by Heath86

My turn here goes

Favorite films: Twilight (ofcourse), Harry Potter, 10 things I hate about you, Sex and they city, Mamma Mia

Favorite music: Lady Gaga, Pink, Girls Aloud, McFly, Kings of Leon, Paramore, Katy Perry, Beyonce

Loves: My Friends, Friendly People, Twilight ,Hugh Jackman , Jackson Rathbone , Drinking with friends, Tattoos an Anything Cute.......

You should join our 'north west fans' thread on the forum :P

Hi...

I've not written on here before...I saw this introduction tread and thought "Ooo I'll introduce myself!"

Name: Bianca

Location: Kent -- South east England (Ages away from Northampton...can't wait for the journey lol)

Books: The Twilight Saga (Obviously), The Georgia Nicholson series, The House Of Night series.

Films: Twilight (obviously), High School Musical 1,2&3 (I know...) and most girly films!

Music: Err...Paramore, Kings Of Leon, Rob Pattinson's music ( :P ), 100 Monkeys, Muse, My Chemical Romance, YouMeAtSix. That sorta thing.

Love: Twilight, Rob Pattinson ( :( ), Kellan Lutz (Gutted I couldn't get to ET1!)

Hates: Twilight haters, Cheese.

Scared Of: Spiders and Clowns!:P

Not sure how to put pics on here...Can anyone give me any pointers? Thankies :D

XxxX

Hi!

Name: Rachel

Fave: movies Back to the future, ghostbusters and jurassic park. there are lots of other aswell (twilight duh) but these are my favs.

Fav books, harry potter, anything by meg cabot, the dragon prince series by melanie rawn, annie daltons older books 9 i have been carring naming the dark and the alpha box around with me since i was 12!), twilight, all those da vinci code type books that are around now and i'm really like the house of night series though i slightly feel like im cheating on twilight.

Fav tv: americas next top model, the big bang theory (so funny!), katie and peter, 90210, CSI, charmed, gilmore girls, buffy (before it got weird) and others that i can't think of at the moment.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/Ra...705291_6642.jpg

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu38/Ra...Twilight/t1.jpg

I work in a very boring office with boring office people who have never heard of twilight, so the best part of the first convention for me was meeting new people and making new friends, so if you see me at the next one please say hi, i NEED fun people to talk to!

My turn here goes

You should join our 'north west fans' thread on the forum :D

Oh Cool I will do were is it?? :lol:

Its in the eternal twilight 2 section somewhere, its just gotten a bit buried because we let it die a little in the past few days :D

We also have an ET2 north west fans group on facebook.

Cool well wats the group on facebook an ill join.

Its in the eternal twilight 2 section somewhere, its just gotten a bit buried because we let it die a little in the past few days :eek:

We also have an ET2 north west fans group on facebook.

Cool well wats the group on facebook an ill join.

Just search for eternal twilight north west fans and you should find us :D

Name - Cheryl

Age - 23

Live - Wirral...just over the water from Liverpool

Fave films - High School Musical(only for the songs and Zac Efron mind lol), Love Actually, She's All That, Prince Caspian, Jay and Silent Bob etc etc etc lol

Music - Backstreet Boys, Queen, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Slipknot, Panic at the disco, Skindred, Nsync, Fall Out Boy.

Loves- Shopping, Guitar Hero, Clubbing, Final Fantasy, going the pub with mates

Books - Bridget Jones books. Bad Dogs diary, Dorothy Koomson books,

NaMe: Rebecca

HoMeToWn: Belfast, Northern Ireland yeo! :blink:

WhErE i'Ll Be LiViNg At TiMe Of CoNvEnTiOn: In a dainty wee hotel in Northampton

FaV mOvIeS: Twilight, Mamma Mia, Without a Paddle, Shes the Man, When Harry met Sally, Pride and Prejudice, P.S I Love You, Sister Act 2, The Accidental Husband, What Happens in Vegas, Made of Honour, Bridget Jones, Roman Holiday, Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run, The Fast and the Furious 1,2,3,4. And many more movies, mi family is sort of finatics.

FaV mUsIc: Ting tings, All American Rejects, Weezer, Adele, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Alphabeat, Fratellies, Gavin Degraw, Amy Winehouse, E.L.O, Estelle, Scissor Sisters, Paramore, Queen, Jordin Sparks, Muse, Chris Brown, Kings of Leon, Sara Bareilles, Van Morrison, Avril Lavigne, Sugababes, Fall out boy, Pink, Kasier Chiefs, Imogen Heap, David Bowie, Kelly Clarkson, James Morrison, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Beach Boys, Gym Class Heroes, Lady GaGa, Keane, Twilight Soundtrack luvin it ryt now hehe

FaV Tv: One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Greys Antomy , Old Christine, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, House MD, Friends, Desperate Houswives, Supernatural, QI, Would I Lie To You, and anything on e!entertainment, ooh and Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson is Legendary!!!

FaV ACtOrS: Jeffery dean Morgan, Eric Dane, Neil Flynn, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segal, Matthew Perry, Lauren Graham, Jensen Ackles, Gererd Butler, Robert De Niro, Billy Crystal, Adam Sandler, Keira Knightly, Steve Martin and so on and so forth... i cud go on all day.

FaV bOoKs: Twilight Saga lmao clearly. Mi Fav is Breaking Dawn :P

WhAt I lIkE/lOvE: basicalli everything above plus hot guys and clothes. im kinda shallow woops hehe.

WhAt I dOn'T lIkE: feuds between family and friends (waste ov time), television adverts yuk!, jonas brothers, miley fricken cyrus, vanessa hudgens (basically n e thing off the disney channel), people who rnt up 4 a laff, homework (cudnt b arsed), cant think ov n e more but im realli fussy so theres definitly a long list.

HoMeToWn: Belfast, Northern Ireland yeo! ;)

WhErE i'Ll Be LiViNg At TiMe Of CoNvEnTiOn: In a dainty wee hotel in Northampton

FaV mOvIeS: Twilight, Mamma Mia, Without a Paddle, Shes the Man, When Harry met Sally, Pride and Prejudice, P.S I Love You, Sister Act 2, The Accidental Husband, What Happens in Vegas, Made of Honour, Bridget Jones, Roman Holiday, Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run, The Fast and the Furious 1,2,3,4. And many more movies, mi family is sort of finatics.

FaV mUsIc: Ting tings, All American Rejects, Weezer, Adele, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Alphabeat, Fratellies, Gavin Degraw, Amy Winehouse, E.L.O, Estelle, Scissor Sisters, Paramore, Queen, Jordin Sparks, Muse, Chris Brown, Kings of Leon, Sara Bareilles, Van Morrison, Avril Lavigne, Sugababes, Fall out boy, Pink, Kasier Chiefs, Imogen Heap, David Bowie, Kelly Clarkson, James Morrison, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Beach Boys, Gym Class Heroes, Lady GaGa, Keane, Twilight Soundtrack luvin it ryt now hehe

FaV Tv: One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Greys Antomy , Old Christine, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, House MD, Friends, Desperate Houswives, Supernatural, QI, Would I Lie To You, and anything on e!entertainment, ooh and Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson is Legendary!!!

FaV ACtOrS: Jeffery dean Morgan, Eric Dane, Neil Flynn, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segal, Matthew Perry, Lauren Graham, Jensen Ackles, Gererd Butler, Robert De Niro, Billy Crystal, Adam Sandler, Keira Knightly, Steve Martin and so on and so forth... i cud go on all day.

FaV bOoKs: Twilight Saga lmao clearly. Mi Fav is Breaking Dawn ;)

WhAt I lIkE/lOvE: basicalli everything above plus hot guys and clothes. im kinda shallow woops hehe.

WhAt I dOn'T lIkE: feuds between family and friends (waste ov time), television adverts yuk!, jonas brothers, miley fricken cyrus, vanessa hudgens (basically n e thing off the disney channel), people who rnt up 4 a laff, homework (cudnt b arsed), cant think ov n e more but im realli fussy so theres definitly a long list.

YAY another OTH fan - we need you to go here please http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1321924 Thank you :D :D And can I just say you have excellent taste in just about everything!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HoMeToWn: Belfast, Northern Ireland yeo! :D

FaV bOoKs: Twilight Saga lmao clearly. Mi Fav is Breaking Dawn :lol:

YAY another OTH fan - we need you to go here please http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1321924 Thank you ;):D And can I just say you have excellent taste in just about everything!!!

well thank u, i aim to please :o

OK, i wanna introduce myself seeing as i'm so new & it would be good to know people before ET2 :YAHOO:

My Name: Stacie

I Live In: Malvern, Worcs

Coming to ET2 with: My sister (Sophie, 17)

Films I Love: Anything starring Adam Sandler, Jack Black, Jonny Depp or Julia Roberts. I love 10 things i hate about you, then & now, my girl, ps i love you, the man with 2 brains, Pirates of the caribbean (all), all the Friday films, me, myself and irene, white chicks, ali g, borat, crossroads (lol) warterhorse, mighty joe young, all disney, omg i really do love so many films and i feel bad for not listing all of them because they're all good but u dont really need to know all of them. And of course my Twilight movie, my dvd has its own pride of place along with all my twilight stuff seperate from everything else and safe from my 3 yr old little boy!

Music I Love: I'm quite eclectic in my music and i will really listen to anything, i dont have a favourite genre of music, just favourite songs, my iPod is so random, all eras all genres. I just love music in general.

TV: I watch Two Pints alot, Family Guy and Hollyoaks and all the quiz-coms etc like Whose Line? QI, Mock the Week etc etc and thats about it!

Books: Twilight Saga has completely changed my life! but i've loved the whole HP series, i love books by Jenny Colgan and Cecilia Ahern. Talking to Addison was another of my faves and P.S I Love You which they made into a great film aswell i was so pleased! I used to love books i read at school aswel like Daz 4 Zoe by Robert Swindells - loved doing my english project on that book, Romeo & Juliet-(i got so into my coursework and gt an A for my R&J coursework). My library discoveries incl. there is a really romantic story called Unquiet Spirits by K M Peyton which i would recommend to ANYONE, and another teeny love story called Who Do You Love? by Janet Quin-Harkin.

A little about my life: I work at New Look, omg im a slave to fashion i spend too much money on clothes, i have a 3yr old little angel who is my life, i spend too much time on FaceBook. I love my job and i love my son and i love my sister and i have a world i can escape to called twilight, therefore i have everything perfect in my life. some aspects of it could be better but as long as i got those 4 important things everything else is managable.

that is all... :YAHOO:

oh- ok i lied. one more thing, i dunno how to post pics but if for some reason u want to knw what i look like ? lol my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...amp;ref=profile

(omg i just clicked on the link i put on here originally and it was my mates profile not mine, this is the right one nw lol)

Edited by StaciesEclipse

OK, i wanna introduce myself seeing as i'm so new & it would be good to know people before ET2 :YAHOO:

My Name: Stacie

I Live In: Malvern, Worcs

Coming to ET2 with: My sister (Sophie, 17)

Films I Love: Anything starring Adam Sandler, Jack Black, Jonny Depp or Julia Roberts. I love 10 things i hate about you, then & now, my girl, ps i love you, the man with 2 brains, Pirates of the caribbean (all), all the Friday films, me, myself and irene, white chicks, ali g, borat, crossroads (lol) warterhorse, mighty joe young, all disney, omg i really do love so many films and i feel bad for not listing all of them because they're all good but u dont really need to know all of them. And of course my Twilight movie, my dvd has its own pride of place along with all my twilight stuff seperate from everything else and safe from my 3 yr old little boy!

Music I Love: I'm quite eclectic in my music and i will really listen to anything, i dont have a favourite genre of music, just favourite songs, my iPod is so random, all eras all genres. I just love music in general.

TV: I watch Two Pints alot, Family Guy and Hollyoaks and all the quiz-coms etc like Whose Line? QI, Mock the Week etc etc and thats about it!

Books: Twilight Saga has completely changed my life! but i've loved the whole HP series, i love books by Jenny Colgan and Cecilia Ahern. Talking to Addison was another of my faves and P.S I Love You which they made into a great film aswell i was so pleased! I used to love books i read at school aswel like Daz 4 Zoe by Robert Swindells - loved doing my english project on that book, Romeo & Juliet-(i got so into my coursework and gt an A for my R&J coursework). My library discoveries incl. there is a really romantic story called Unquiet Spirits by K M Peyton which i would recommend to ANYONE, and another teeny love story called Who Do You Love? by Janet Quin-Harkin.

A little about my life: I work at New Look, omg im a slave to fashion i spend too much money on clothes, i have a 3yr old little angel who is my life, i spend too much time on FaceBook. I love my job and i love my son and i love my sister and i have a world i can escape to called twilight, therefore i have everything perfect in my life. some aspects of it could be better but as long as i got those 4 important things everything else is managable.

that is all... :YAHOO:

oh- ok i lied. one more thing, i dunno how to post pics but if for some reason u want to knw what i look like ? lol my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501...amp;ref=profile

Awww I love crossroads too! Oh gotta love R+J! I wanted to study that back in school but meh we had to do McBeth instead! I did get quite engrossed in that though! Two pints and hollyoads are awesome! Love watching QI and then going and telling friends/family/work mates random info that I learned lol!

Elliot Minor are aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome :YAHOO:

They totally are! Shall be doing promo for them soon which should be fun! I can't wait to see them again in July!

Awww I love crossroads too! Oh gotta love R+J! I wanted to study that back in school but meh we had to do McBeth instead! I did get quite engrossed in that though! Two pints and hollyoads are awesome! Love watching QI and then going and telling friends/family/work mates random info that I learned lol!

Yeh i actually used a random bit of info about custard and 'creme anglaise' which i found out about from QI not so long ago at a posh restaurant and i felt so pleased with myself lol

Yeh i actually used a random bit of info about custard and 'creme anglaise' which i found out about from QI not so long ago at a posh restaurant and i felt so pleased with myself lol

Woohoo way to go! I've still yet to tell my friends etc about spiders legs in chocolate lol!

Name: Emma (NuttyEmma) Clark

Fave Movies: My taste in films changes as often as the weather but at the minute it's Inglourious basterds and New moon. I love the oldies too.

Fave Books: Twilight OBV. Harry Potter, The House Of Night novels, all the Buffy novels and those real life novels.

I have a YouTube channel that is pretty much all about Twilight - My youtube Page I was lucky enough to get to interview Charlie, Daniel and Jose so go see the clips!

n1309800090_314072_5009691.jpg

9735_1259509370406_1309800090_729168_5809823_n.jpg

If you see me at ET2 - please say hello!! x

Edited by NuttyEmma

Name- Hannah Severns

Age- 15. I'll be 16 by the time the con comes around.

Hobbies- Going out with mates, going to HMV with Elicia (: Oh and dancing...for GCSE :D

Favourite Fruit- Grapes, Apple etc...

Who I'm Attending ET2 with- Elicia Powell, Best Friend.

I've completely fallen for Robert Pattinson. Strangely enough, I'm not sure why- but if he asked me to do something (within reason) I would do it.

I love wearing heels, they make me look taller and make me feel better.

My main goal in life- To make sure I do everything I want to. Or at least try, because life is too short to not try everything or achieve the impossible.

Why do I like Twilight so much?- Erm...well. I crave for the love that lives in the book. I came up with that myself, very deep ha!

I'm not an A student, but i'm a B (:

Laterrrs x

Oh that's me. (:

n1261338220_3584.jpg

Name: Corky :)

Live: Carlisle, Cumbira :)

Fav bands: Motley Crue, Johnny Cash, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Lady Gaga, LeATHERMOUTH, Vixen, Katy Perry, The Blackout, Greenday, Hollywood Undead, Jeffree Star, Millionairs, Blood On The Dance Floor, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Saxon, and other stuff like that :) My favourite genres are; Glam rock, Heavy metal, Electro, and the classic Rock N Roll ;)

Fav Books: Obviously the Twilight Saga. I write My Chemical Romance fanfiction so I read alot of that, Other favs are; The Dirt; Motley Crue. High Voltage Tattoos, and obviously Tommyland.

About myself;

I love leather, platforms and burlesqua. I wanna be a burlsqua dancer when im older. My role models in life are Kat Von D and Diat Von Teese. You'll recongise me hopefully at the con, come talk to me becuase i down to earth :)

Apperently I lok older then my age, but hey I dont complain.

Thats all really add my myspace

www.myspace.com/_corkyfacecorkyface

I spend too much time on there,P5110494.jpg

I thought I'd leave one =]

Name - Leah.

Age - 18.

Hometown - Stansted, essex. Between Cambridge and London.

Films - The Lost Boys, Trainspotting, Twilight, Fight Club, Moulin Rouge, Big Fish and Never Been Kissed.

Music - Im a little obsessive about Blink 182, Kasabian, Kings of Leon, 30 Seconds to Mars and The Clash.

I also love Ramones, Blondie, T-Rex, MGMT, All American rejects, Jimmy Eat World, Billy Talent, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, From First to Last, The Gallows, The Distillers, Paramore, The Subways and The Used.

Books. Ofcourse, the Twilight saga. The Mortal Instruments series. Trainspotting and Battle Royale.

Like - Driving around with my mates, music blaring. Lying in the park with a can of Relentless and the sun shining. Going to my local and having a few drinks. Nights out at Chigs. That amazing rush you get when you see your favourite band live, and sometimes even crying. I love sunny days, but I also love rainy days. And my favourite part of any summer day is Twilight, thats when everything looks beautiful. And also, dancing around the Kings of Leon, and Calebs voice. Just wow. Ok I like lots of stuff....lol. Also, piercings and tattoos (Y)

Dislikes - Having to sit on the overground/tube from Epping all the way to Hammersmith. Its highly miserable. Not having a job, it sucks. I need money!

* mod edit*

(Photo needs re-linking, wasn't working!)

Edited by DavidB

I thought I'd leave one =]

Name - Leah.

Age - 18.

Hometown - Stansted, essex. Between Cambridge and London.

Films - The Lost Boys, Trainspotting, Twilight, Fight Club, Moulin Rouge, Big Fish and Never Been Kissed.

Music - Im a little obsessive about Blink 182, Kasabian, Kings of Leon, 30 Seconds to Mars and The Clash.

I also love Ramones, Blondie, T-Rex, MGMT, All American rejects, Jimmy Eat World, Billy Talent, Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, From First to Last, The Gallows, The Distillers, Paramore, The Subways and The Used.

Books. Ofcourse, the Twilight saga. The Mortal Instruments series. Trainspotting and Battle Royale.

Like - Driving around with my mates, music blaring. Lying in the park with a can of Relentless and the sun shining. Going to my local and having a few drinks. Nights out at Chigs. That amazing rush you get when you see your favourite band live, and sometimes even crying. I love sunny days, but I also love rainy days. And my favourite part of any summer day is Twilight, thats when everything looks beautiful. And also, dancing around the Kings of Leon, and Calebs voice. Just wow. Ok I like lots of stuff....lol. Also, piercings and tattoos (Y)

Dislikes - Having to sit on the overground/tube from Epping all the way to Hammersmith. Its highly miserable. Not having a job, it sucks. I need money!

* mod edit*

(Photo needs re-linking, wasn't working!)

Oh god I totally know what you mean about the rush you get from seeing your fave bands live! Yup I've nearly cried before lol! Ha ha I got so emotional! Oooh yes you can't beat a can of rentless! Or red bull! Lol!

I was thinking....maybe we could all add eachother on facebook or myspace etc?

Well if anyone wants to add me mine are....

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dayna_harding_hubbard

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...amp;ref=profile

Dayna. :D

Edited by twilight obsessive