Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

Name : Antonio

Live : Manchester

Fave films : Horror in general, Science Fiction, ZOmbIe Films FTW!

TV: Supernatural, Smallville, Lost, Doctor Who, Heroes, Veronica Mars

Books : Twilight Saga, Comics, His Dark Materials, Bernice Summerfield, Doctor Who

Music : Hardcore Dance/trance, Jazz, Indie, New Rave.

General : Friendly, Outgoing, Likes Playing Games and writing stories.

118978.th.jpg

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name : Caralee

Age : I stopped aging at 19....how long have I been 19.. a while.. that is all you are gonna get..

Live : Batley

Fave films :Romance, Lord of the Rings,Twilight ofcourse,Harry potter..

TV: Ugly Betty,Being Human,Charmed

Books : Twilight Saga, Lord of the rings,romance romance romance

Music : Mostly anything..

General : Friendly,a little shy, Likes writing stories.

Just minus the scarf

Caralee-1.jpg

Image3-3.png

Name : Robyn

Live : Kingston, Surrey

Fave films : Anything disney, im a kid at heart, Twilight obviously, and Classics, old classics like Breakfast at Tiffanys

TV: 90210, Skins, Gossip Girl :) - basically my drugs right there.

Books : Twilight, any horror book :)

Music : Alternative Rock, Indie, Pop (:)) Anything :)

General : Photography, Meeting friends, Meeting new people, starting random conversations In que Lines (always a favourite)

www.myspace.com/imahoopsgirll

Edited by Superrobyn

I'm new so I'm going to introduce myself. I went to the first ET and lurked here before hand for information as that was my first con, but I thought I'd finally sign up here so I can join in with the hype for ET2, I have a silver ticket :thumbup:

Ok so...

Name - Becky

Age - 16 (17 in a few weeks)

Location - Kent

Films - About a Boy and Coyote Ugly are the only films I've watch over and over. But I'm trying to get into more scary films and I'm well...failing :P Edit: Oh my gosh, I forgot to say Twilight...

Books - The obvious, Twilight is the only book that's captured my attention. I've never read any other book series before.

Music - I can pretty much listen to anything but Blue October, No Doubt and Linkin Park are my favourites at the moment.

Loves - LOST, I'm such a LOST geek. I'm obsessed with it. Oh and Being Human and Fringe. My BIG love is Kellan Lutz :D

Hates - I can't think of anything I really hate at the moment, though I know there's a lot of things that bug me.

I'm not sure if I should post a picture of me but what the hell, it's a little blurry as I took a picture of it

Eternal-Twilight-Convention-077.jpg

I hope that's ok :thumbup:

Edited by Decode

Loves - LOST, I'm such a LOST geek. I'm obsessed with it.

THIS makes you awesome :D

THAT makes you awesome too :P

What with Lost and Twilight merch I'm officially broke. I don't think it's normal that a 16 year old girl has every Lost figure and is trying to get the Twilight ones. DOLLS?! People take one look at my room and think I'm mad. And I'm so trying to get someone to go to the Abrams Inc con with me :(

Name : Jodie

Live : Bromley, Kent

Fave films : Moulin Rouge, Romeo & Juliet, The Notebook, Phantom of the Opera, The Goonies, Labyrinth, The Boy who could Fly, ET, Titanic....and the list goes on

TV: Grey's Anatomy......haven't seen much else for a little while to be honest!!!

Books : Anything by: Stephenie Meyer, James Patterson, Martina Cole, Cecelia Ahern, Dorothy Koomson, Adele Parks, Jane Green

Music : Most things...Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars, P!nk, Linkin Park, Muse, Evanescence, Missy Higgins, Britney, Christina,

General : Love spending time with friends, going to the cinema, shopping, chatting on forums!!!

I'm on the right!!

SS852085.jpg

• Moderators

THAT makes you awesome too ;)

What with Lost and Twilight merch I'm officially broke. I don't think it's normal that a 16 year old girl has every Lost figure and is trying to get the Twilight ones. DOLLS?! People take one look at my room and think I'm mad. And I'm so trying to get someone to go to the Abrams Inc con with me :YAHOO:

Ah Abrams con is like a dream for me :YAHOO: I love Lost, and Fringe, and some of the other stuff .. hopefully they'll get some great guests.

Welcome to the forum by the way, always good to have new people here :YAHOO:

If you ever need any help or anything, just let us know. And do get to know everyone round here, they're all pretty awesome!

Music : Muse

My favourite group! :YAHOO: I approve ;)

Edited by DavidB

Ah Abrams con is like a dream for me :( I love Lost, and Fringe, and some of the other stuff .. hopefully they'll get some great guests.

Welcome to the forum by the way, always good to have new people here :D

If you ever need any help or anything, just let us know. And do get to know everyone round here, they're all pretty awesome!

Thank you! I love Fringe too, can't wait for it to come back. I'm waiting for a guest annoucement before I get an Abrams con ticket as I don't watch Alias or anything. But hopefully I'll be there :( And will do!

Edited by Decode

Name:Claire

Live: Birmingham

Hobbies:Reading,writting,music,gigs,cons,cinema!tattoos!!

Fav Books: Twilight saga, the unseen saga, any nature book and spell books :)

Music:AC/DC, Blue oyster cult, Thin lizzy, taking back sunday,good charlotte,mest,paramore,disturbed, and so soooo many more lol

Movies:Twilight :D lol duh lol nightmare before christmas,sweeney todd, ok most tim burton films. saw, carrie,house of wax, i love most horror films specially classics!

Love:Animals and nature! partying and letting go of worries and cares

Hate: selfish ppl!! gerr lol

also thinks davey is real cute *blushes* did anyone else think that from ET1?

heres me

DSC01516.jpg

I don't know if I have already done this...and some of you may have already met me too!

Name: Jemma

Lives: Well...Preston at the moment @ Uni and when I am not there I am back in Northamptonshire

Hobbies: Camping, reading, writing, singing, signing, learning new languages

Fave Films: Harry Potter, James Bond, X-Men....well any action/rom-com/adventure/sci-fi/historical films really

Fave Music: I like everything but Rap and songs that have too much swearing in...unless it is a Reel Big Fish song

Fave Books: Twilight saga of course, Harry Potter, anything by Dan Brown, Angie Sage and Philip Pullman

Fave Actors: Twilight cast, all the James Bonds, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock....too many to list

Strange Fact: I can "say" the alphabet in under 15 seconds....I am a Sign Language user

Born: Bangor, Wales

This is me...my hair is shorter now, but will be back to this length by ET2:

n558835110_4371668_820.jpg

I can't think of anything to say...feel free to ask me anything!

Name: Suzanne B)

Live : London

Fave films : Anchorman, Aladdin (well i'm pretty much a fan of most frat pack, disney and musical films!)

TV: Eastenders, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Gossip Girl, Greys Anatomy, Home and Away, Harry Hills Tv Burp, Disney channel!

Books : Twilight ((i don't really read, the twilight saga was a major break through 4 me!)

Music: EVERYTHING! Cheesy pop, rnb, musicals etc etc!

General : WILL FERRELL!! WOOP! Watching tv/dvds, going to the theatre, partying!

1005922c.th.jpg

Name - MJ

Age - 27 (28 in less than two weeks)

Live - Cardiff

Fave films - The Wedding Singer, Dune, HP, Star Wars and of course Twilight now..

Music - The Rasmus, Fall Out Boy, Rhydian Roberts to name a few

Love:

Cats

Travelling

Photography and meeting new people.

Books - His Dark Materials, Dune (all) and now Twilight Saga as well.

This is me:

me220905.jpg

Name - Ange (or Purple Vamp)

Age - 34

Live - Hampshire

Fave films - Coyote Ugly, The Green Mile, Twilight and loads of others

Music - Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Metallica, Iron Maiden and some Goth stuff too.

Love:

Meeting people

Live bands

Conventions!

TV: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Dancing on Ice, Strictly come Dancing, The L Word.

Books - Lots of different books, but recently started reading the Twilight/Stephanie Meyer books.

And if this works, here is me from last weekend!

scan0001-2.jpg

Edited by Purple_Vamp

I'm going to reintroduce myself!!

2629_135718655284_554420284_6055362.jpg

The Last Ones Standing at ET1 (I'm in the blue dress!)

n1267352910_30336486_4435817.jpg

Myself and Kellans friend Ryan

n.jpg

A random non-Twilight photo of me

Name : Clair

Birthday : 26th May 1989

Eyes : blue

Hair : red/brunette/blonde ... depending on my mood

Live : Suffolk, UK

Films : 10 Things I Hate About You, Mean Girls, She's the Man, Sixth Sense, The Others, The Village, Stardust, High School Musical (for the lols), Hairspray, and Twilight (obv)

TV : Gossip Girl, House, Grey's Anatomy, Buffy, Angel, Supernaturals, Dr Who, Heroes

Music : Vanessa Carlton, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, MCR, FOB, Linkin Park, Muse, Britney Spears, Dashboard Confessional, Scouting For Girls, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift - I like lots of different types of music!

Books : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse (all of those = duh), HP (especially 6 and 7), Wicca series, Wicked Lovely series, Tithe series, Mortal Instruments Series, The Lovely Bones, Witch child and sorceress, the chronicles of narnia, the confessions of georgia nicholson, the book thief, the other boleyn girl, the constant princess, and more...

Love : travelling, the summer, sun (in general), being warm, chocolate (but I've given it up for Lent),

sleeping, food, my friends

hate : breaking dawn (sorry!), the cold, daddy long legs, mosquitos, wasps, huge spiders that sneak up on me in the shower.

Ah! No way! ;)

Whoa, it's a small world...

have you heard of Langley Park Boys School?

If that was to me - Yes!! Of course!!

I, personally went to Ravensbourse (Mason's Hill) but i have friends that went there!!

xxxxxxxx

Yeah, my friend goes there now, I think hes leaving for Uni soon. ;)