Official Introduction Thread!

Gandalfia

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Dámaris

Ticket: Standard 186

Cons Attended/Attending: I went to ET1 (St319 i think)

Loves: My family, my boyfriend and my friends, and of course Twilight.

Hates: Twilight-Haters haha

Music: Mhm..Muse, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, TaTu, The Rasmus, Fall Out Boy..

TV: Gossip Girl, Being Human, Heroes, The Weeds, True Blood, 90210

Films: Harry Potter, Twilight, Matrix, etc.

Scared Of: Insects.

Hobbies: Read and watching T.V shows hehe

Pic: mhm..Later haha

No way! I love Gran Canaria! We went there two years rnning and we stayed in Puerto rico the first time and playa del ingles the second time.

Beautiful country!

No way! I love Gran Canaria! We went there two years rnning and we stayed in Puerto rico the first time and playa del ingles the second time.

Beautiful country!

wow, you went to the best beaches of the island, I 'm of the part of the city, but when i can i going to the south part of the island...is :D

I'm very proud of my island :YAHOO: , it's like a mini paradise

Name - Jess

Age - 16

Live - Stratford-upon-Avon

Fave films - Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Zoolander, Akira, Nightmare before Christmas, V for Vendetta, Sweeney Todd, Iron Man, Batman, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Naussica of the Valley, Donnie Darko, The goonies, ect..

Music - Mainly rock but I listen to most stuff really, I rarely dislike music.

Books - Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jude, Vampire Chronicles and all the other Anne rice books, the chronicles of Narnia and a whole bunch of random books that litter my house in piles..

Likes - Drawing fanart, making things, noodles and apple juice :P

Dislikes - Overly critical people.

My camera USB thing literally just broke, but I'll put one up eventually.. ;)

Edited by kalasu

Name - Jess

Age - 16

Live - Stratford-upon-Avon

Fave films - Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Zoolander, Akira, Nightmare before Christmas, V for Vendetta, Sweeney Todd, Iron Man, Batman, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Naussica of the Valley, Donnie Darko, The goonies, ect..

Music - Mainly rock but I listen to most stuff really, I rarely dislike music.

Books - Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Jude, Vampire Chronicles and all the other Anne rice books, the chronicles of Narnia and a whole bunch of random books that litter my house in piles..

Likes - Drawing fanart, making things, noodles and apple juice :unsure:

Dislikes - Overly critical people.

My camera USB thing literally just broke, but I'll put one up eventually.. :D

you should come join us in the younger attendees thread. :D

we don't bite. :D

I don't think I've ever done one of these I apologise if I have :smile:

Basics - Stacey, Liverpool, 19

Love - Summer, Travelling, Cinema, Los Angeles, Fashion, Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Brad Pitt, Michael Cera, Samm Levine, Old Hollywood

Hate - Decisions, Student finance company, Receptionists who think they're 'The ONE', Bossy people, Boring people...

Films - The Hangover, Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, I Love You, Man, Superbad, Inglourious Basterds, Sorority Row, Final Destination, High School Musical, Anything with Jake Gyllenhaal, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, The House Bunny, Twilight, Breakfast At Tiffany's... etc etc

TV - 90210, Freaks and Geeks, Party Down, Reaper, Disney Channel, Paris Hilton's BFF, Skins, The OC, Gossip Girl, Supernatural

Music - The Veronicas, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, N-Dubz, Calvin Harris, Tinchy Stryder

Books - Twilight, New Moon... Chasing Daisy, Johnny, Be Good, He's Just Not That Into You

2uff6ux.jpg

2rmujvc.jpg

Edited by staceymichelle

I think I did this ages ago but I thought I’d do it again anyway :( lol

Name: Rachel

Ticket: Silver 111

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749...amp;ref=profile (does that work??)

Loves: Chocolate, Nougat, Laughing (lol! XD) Twilight, my friends, shopping, shoes, computers etc.

Hates: Moths, Twilight haters and a few more things :P

Music: Coldplay, Muse, FIVEOHfirst and many more

Movies: Not sure, Im not really a big movies fan…except Twilight ;)

No pictures, I haven’t quite figured that out yet lol!

Name: Katrina

Fave Tv shows: True Blood, Supernatural, Heroes, Animal Cops

Fave Books: Been reading The Southern Vampire Mysteries books lately. Just finished number 7 earlier! And the Twilight Saga of course!

Fave Music : Take That, 30 Seconds To Mars, Avenged Sevenfold, The Script, Lily Allen, Kill Hannah...

I'm coming with my best friend Allison...

SL272125.jpg

I'm the one with the long hair! :P

I hardly ever post on here but i think i should so i know some people when i go et2 :)

Basics - Katie, 16, Northamptonshire :)

Love - Friends, Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter, Music, chilling with my boyfriend.

Hate - SNAKES. When people drop outa cons :( Backstabbing Friends...

Films - ANY Tim Burton/Helena Bonham Carter films :) Harry Potters, Twilight obvo, Comedyy ones..

TV - Buffy :), Doctor Who/Torchwood, Miami Ink

Music - Errm, Anything reallyy, just not any major like Rap stuff lol

Books - Harry Potters, Twilight Saga, Garth Nix ones, Philip Pullman stuff, Shakespeare, Austen.

DSCI0669.jpg

Im the blonde one :)

moi.jpg

No longer that pale bcus i went spain :(

I actually can't belive i haven't done one of these yet, WTF is wrong with me, how stupid can i get. Hey ho, better late than never. Enjoy the world of me...

Name ... Rebecca Brown (don't call me Becky or i may try to kill you) P.s. the interweb world knows me as fanpy.

Age ... 15, woo!!!!

Location ... Newbury in Berkshire

ticket for ET2 ... gold 73 (group 3)

Cons attended ... ET1, LFCC 2009.

Loves ... Ma friends, ma mum (she has money *hint hint*) reading, writing (me and my bezzie have this awsome story that we are co-writing - tis awsome, singing and playing guitar, surfing the interweb, Kickboxing.

Hates ... Being called Becky, Becca etc, Apple pie or crumble, anything with cooked apple in it, school and homework, teachers, my dad, tidying my room.

Films ... anything directer by Nick Cassavettes (the notebook, my sister's keeper) Twilight... New moon, Wall-E and the lion king movies.

TV ... Vampire Diaries, Glee, the simpsons, x factor/ xtra factor/ BGT/ BGMT, top gear, any music channel (4music, tmf), doctor who, mock the week, WLIIA

Books ... Twilight saga (well duh!) Hunger games books, House of Night, Chaos walking books, angus thongs and full-frontal snogging books, the host, My sister's keeper, Vampire diaries books, noughts and crosses series, most anime (manga)

Music ...Taylor swift, Paramore, Martina McBride, Westlife, the script, Nickelback, greenday and lots of other music but not anything that is like heavy metal or highly classical stuff.

Pics... (hope this works (tis me in the USA this summer, I look soooo young -it might not work, i don't know) I'll find a better pic soon, I do have some, just can't be asked to go find them right now(yay for not being asked))

america09009.jpg

And now i shall go write some more of my story, I shall have it with me at ET2, so if u have nothing better to do, I might let you read it...

Love u all, see u in UNDER two weeks. EEEEEEEEH (jumps up and down like Alice would when she is excited)

Edited by twin of an angel

[Ok might as well add myself * waves to everyone*

Name: Pooks AKA Kelly

Hometown: Wimbledon - where the Wombles come from!

Fav. movies: I have A LOT of them! I am not good at naming my favourites, I get into different moods and want to watch different things.

Fav TV: sons of anarchy, chuck, legend of the seeker, buffy, Angel, Firefly, spooks - any period drama by the BBC - cos usually or at least i used to have had a hand in booking the buggers.

Fav. Actor: Michael Sheen, Alan Rickman yep - there are a few more but can't think at the moment

Fav. Books: The Host, City of....series, JR ward series, Kelley Armstrong and Chris Golden books - various others as well. Love reading

What I like to do: Read, meet new people, movies, go to the theatre and eat ( which I am currently balancing by going to the gym!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwalis/294565...57608068358395/

Edited by Pooks

Name: Caroline

Live: Skurup, Sweden

Work/ Studying?: I'm currently studying Human Rights at Malmö University.

Fave films: Titanic, Brokeback Mountain,

Music taste: Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Green Day and many other groups/artists.

Favourite TV-shows: CSI, NCIS: Los Angeles, It's Always Funny In Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, American Dad and Friends.

Fave actor: Robert Pattinson, I have liked him very much ever since i saw him in Harry Potter and started to like him even more after Twilight BUT when I saw him in Little Ashes, my love for him has just grown. The acting he does in that movie just blew my mind away. I can't even begin to describe how good I think he is in that movie. (Ok, going to stop rambling about Robert now ^_^ )

Books: I don't really read books that much, but Twilight (obviously :P, I read a lot of fan fictions (esp CSI fiction)

Here is a pic of me taken with my laptop camera. (I have now brown hair not blonde :P )

2elvx8p.jpg

anything else you want you know? then just ask :angel:

Carro xoxo