Gandalfia

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - Chloe

Age - 14

Live - Surrey

Fave films - Twilight (duh!), Harry Potter, Angus thongs and perfect snogging, transformers (both), titanic, 27 dresses, eragon.

TV - Erm... Britains next top model, Ugly Betty, erm... any sport

Books - The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter collection, Angus thongs and perfect snogging collections, My so called life collection, eragon trilogy, the host, airhead, maximum ride, every other book written, Maorganville vampires, Night World, House of night, Jinx

Music - The maccabees, 100 monkeys, you me at six, taylor swift, scouting for girls, kelly clarkson, metrostation

Love - Reading, singing, dancing, acting, photography, music festivals, concerts, art and my friends

Hate - Dogs and Cats scare me!

It won't let me upload a picture right now but I will soon!

Edited by WishingPixie

UPDATE :D

Name - Jemma

Age - 20 (boo just turned 20 7th July :thumbup: )

Location - Rochdale (Near Manchester)

Films - Twilight, A cinderella story, Sweeny Todd, Enchanted, Titanic, House Bunny, LOTR, Harry potter films.

T.V: 90210, Gossip girl, LOST, The Hills, Disney Channel :(

Books - Twilight Series, House of night series, Wicked Lovely series, Harry potter

Music - Taylor Swift, Metro Station, Britney Spears, Christina A, Leona Lewis, Miley

Loves - My horse Millie :D , cats, Oreo's, Pink, Kellan :D:D

Hates - Spiders and the colour orange

twicondallastexas106.jpg

KelJem.jpg

Edited by Jemma

I'm Vickie and im a 19 year old 2nd year medical student :)

I went to ET1 (I was one of the baseball players at the sunday night party) and attending ET2, Birmingham TwiProm and LFCC.

Loves:

Family, Friends, Music ♥ , Movies, Twilight, Driving, Ben&Jerry's, Trampolining, Basketball, Hockey, Squash, London, Reading, Shopping, Holidays, Edward Cullen, Abercrombie&Fitch, Medicine, Perfume, Makeup, Starbucks, Robert Pattinson, Hoodies, Pearls, Pyjamas, Zac Efron, Stand-Up Comedians, Millies Cookies, Gatorade, Johnny Depp, Jack Wills, UGGS, Dance, Singstar, Lucky Charms Cereal, Chocolate Nesquik, Ralph Lauren Aviators, Fancy Dress, Craskes Sausages, Peter Facinelli, Lamborghinis, Nissan Navara Pickups, Raspberry&Apple Juice, Hugs, The Japanese Hole In The Wall Game Show, Potato Waffles With Melted Cheese!

Music:

♫ Everything from Rock to Emo, Pop, Dance, Indie, R&B, Acoustic, Metal & Soundtracks. Everything except JAZZ ♫. I love love love Paramoreeeeee and Foo Fighters ♥

Films:

Twilight, How To Be, The Hangover, Harry Potter, Juno, Thirteen, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Pirates Of The Caribbean Saga, A Cinderella Story, Hannah Montana The Movie, Wild Child, Edward Scissorhands, High School Musical [1, 2, 3], Bridget Jones' Diary, Footloose, Flashdance, Amelie, Pleasantville, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

TV:

TRUE BLOOD - ERIC IS A GOD!

One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Green Wing, Scrubs, 90210, Charmed, Nip/Tuck, Skins, Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Hannah Montana, Mock The Week, The Inbetweeners, Father Ted, Live At The Apollo!

Books:

Sookie Stackhouse Saga

Twilight Saga - I have a really unhealthy love for Edward Cullen! I am also quite anti-Jacob, sorry :/ !

Harry Potter

P.S I Love You

To Kill A Mockingbird

This is me

th_100_5308.jpg

Edited by Carlisle's Med Student

Name - Lesley

Age - 17

Location – Hemel

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LesleySaxby

Films -

We could be here a while; so I'll only post my favourite:

Twilight

Donnie Darko

Harry Potter

The Breakfast Club

Breakfast At Tiffany’s

Hook

The Goonies

Back To The Future

Jurassic Park

The Dark Night

A Knights Tale

Labyrinth

Star Wars

& many more

Tv -

Family Guy

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Angel

Supernatural

CSI

The Inbetweeners

The Mighty Boosh

Scrubs

The Big Bang Theory

Gilmore Girls

Heroes

& many more

Books -

Twilight Saga

Harry Potter

I should be starting The Vampire Lestat any day now

Music – I’ll listen to anything :P

Likes-

Converse

Animals

Weekends

Movies

Music

The Cinema

The Beach

Summer

Giutar Hero

ect.

Dislikes -

Frogs; they scare me :thumbup:

You wouldn't think I'm 17 looking at me

4844_1120510732950_1232498630_30424548_6589096_n.jpg4844_1120510612947_1232498630_30424545_148862_n.jpg

Name - Jemma

Age - 20 (boo just turned 20 7th July :D )

HEy!!! I'm from Heywood next door!!

Name - Jodie

Age - 18

Location - Nottingham

Films - TWILIGHT, Pearl Harbour, Pretty Woman, Breakfast at Tiffanys, The Green Mile, Just my luck, A cinderella story, House of wax, Grease, Sound of Music, Freaky Friday, The covenant, Jumper, Center stage, footloose, flashdance, Titanic, John Tucker must die.

T.V: One Tree Hill, 90210, Gossip girl, The O.C, LOST, The Hills, Skins

Books - Stephenie Meyers collection, Malorie Blackman- Naughts and Crosses series, Harry Potter series, The wasp factory.

Music - McFly, Paramore, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Britney, Tyler Hilton, Panic at the disco, Fallout Boy, Blink 182, Busted, Matt Willis, Son of Dork, Michelle Branch, Carrie Fletcher, rihanna, beyonce.

Loves - My horses- Blaze and kilo:

100_3020.jpg

100_3007.jpg

Starbucks, Musicals, London, Driving, Shopping, Snow, Christmas, Holidays.

Hates - Bitching, Backstabbing, Spiders, Being cold, Being alone.

and this is me and my future husband:

n707622014_1983053_7626596.jpg

Can I just say your horses are gorgeous. What breeds are they?

Look at all these people with horses!!! I have a haflinger, I'd put photo's of him on if I was computer literature but I canb't figure it out!! Sorry!!

• 1 month later...

Name - Hannah

Age - 17

Location - Doncaster

Favourite films - Twilight (duh), the HP movies, LOTR, Rebel Without a Cause, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, Little Miss Sunshine, In Bruges, The Princess Bride, Atonement, Slumdog Millionaire, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Sixth Sense, Repo: The Genetic Opera,The Boat that Rocked, The Phantom of the Opera (my guilty pleasure. Ridiculously cheesy but I adore it anyway. I love musicals! Gerard Butler has absolutely nothing to do with it *shifty eyes*)

TV - Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, The Office, Prison Break and LOST (despite the fact I almost never know what's going on)

Books - Stephenie Meyer, Susanne Collins, Victor Hugo, Cormac McCarthy (read The Road. Do it!!!), Sebastian Faulks, J. K. Rowling, Laurie Halse Anderson, Emily Bronte, Susan Hill, Stephen Chbosky, Ken Kesey, e.e.cummings, Shakespeare (particularly Midsummer Night's Dream. I have a massive quote from Puck's closing monologue on the feature wall of my room, you can sort of see a bit of it on the picture below, I think) and a bit of Chick lit mixed in with the rest :) (Sophie Kinsella and Marian Keyes are great)

Music - The Kinks, KOL, Bon Iver, Muse, 100Monkeys, Modest Mouse, The Shins, Regina Spektor, Paramore, The Pogues, Ingrid Michaelson, Flogging Molly, Emmy the Great, Eminem, Alessi's Ark, Band of Skulls, and anything from musicals (Les Miserables is my favourite, mention the words and I won't shut up for quite some time. Be warned!)

Loves - Family and friends, My cat, singing, pancakes, writing, art, anything steampunk and London.

Hates - Egotism, close-minded people, spiders, cockroaches, reality tv and being followed upstairs (don't ask)

I don't really do the whole pretty, pouty, modelly type pictures because I look like an alien in them, so a massive, cheesy grin will have to do! :WAVE:

Photo38-1.jpg

Wow, sorry about taking up all this space with my narcissistic ramblings... I'm actually quite a quiet person, believe it or not!

Edited by TWIingTooHard

Name - Jemma

Age - 20 (boo just turned 20 7th July ;) )

HEy!!! I'm from Heywood next door!!

Only just noticed this OMG i have twilight people near me lol well i have kinda turned everyone i work with into twilight people as well but yay :D

Lol so I just randomely read through this thread... my information is way out of date. I'm bored so i'mma give it again. :firedevil: (If you cba to read the ramble, i'll bold the keywords. hah.)

Name: Jade. Or at least, it is to everyone except my family and some airhead twats at school.

Ticket: Standard 429

Cons Attended/Attending: I went to ET1 (St19) and am planning to purchase a ticket for MM2 and ET3 as soon as they go on sale. I'll hopefully be going to them with my boyfriend if he can make it down from Wales. We're also possibly going to CM:London and hopefully LFCC2010. Depending on whether my dad is working or not, The Hub3 as well.

Loves: My amazing con friends - Leah, Katie, Bianca (even though she's not going to ET2, i met her on here so she still counts in this list :P), Liz and Jess. And theres more of them but I'd be here all night. My boyfriend (or fiance i suppose. hah. feels weird to say that.) who just loves the idea of going to ET3. He does actually. He's looking forward to seeing what fangirls sound like. Hah xD The Maine they go under music but thought I'd mention them because I LOVE themmm. :lol:Conventions obviously. Anything perverted or disgusting because thats what makes me and Leah tick. Hah. ily Leah. :PSci Fi is one of my favourite genres. I'm a sucker for Romance lately too. I also love a certain boy called SHANE DAWSON. Check out his youtube. he's amazing. FarmVille on facebook. CRUISING WITH KATIE! :(

Hates: School. Distance. Stuck up twats.

Music: THE MAINE! YOUMEATSIX! ARTTM! ATL! Jonas Brothers! Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lily Allen, Caitlin Crosby, John Barrowman (I dont care what anyone says. He's amazing.), and loads more. I like Heavy Emo Punk Indie Rock as a genre. I like a little pop, but not like... a lot.

TV: Torchwood is my life. Gossip Girl is my other life. <3333333 Best shows on earth. And I loveeeee Red Dwarf! Skins! OTH!

Films: Meh. There's not many films I love that much. I like musicals, chick flicks, horror movies, romantic tearjerkers, Harry Potter series.

Favourite stuff: ben and jerrys. instant noodles. writing. DR PEPPER!

Scared Of: SPIDERS

Hobbies: Hmmm. Drama is definitely my favourite hobby. I love it so much. I'm in the Gaeity School of Acting and its fantastic. and without it I would have never gone to a residential course and thus never have met my josh. so... a lot to be thankful for. Hah. xD

And I'm really ugly so no pictures. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Every1, Thought id reintroduce myself as my original post was rubbish lol :)

Name: Joanna Whyatt

Fave Tv shows: Has to be supernatural but also like bones, heroes, Town called Eureka.

Fave Books: Twilight Saga (obviously), any Austen books, Jane Eyre... Just started The Host lol

Fave Music : Anything really.... classic rock , Paramore, Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey.

This is my first con, Im coming with my sis (Jasirini69) and my friend Rachel. Just joined Twitter so if any1 wants to add me ....http://twitter.com/JoannaWhyatt

gun.jpg

(this is what happens when i cant get my own way lol!)

P280608_1412.jpg

(Me and My sis :) )

Fave Tv shows: Has to be supernatural but also like bones, heroes, Town called Eureka.

Fave Books: Twilight Saga (obviously), any Austen books, Jane Eyre... Just started The Host lol

Fave Music : Anything really.... classic rock , Paramore, Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey.

This is my first con, Im coming with my sis (Jasirini69) and my friend Rachel. Just joined Twitter so if any1 wants to add me ....http://twitter.com/JoannaWhyatt

gun.jpg

P280608_1412.jpg

u mean jaspirini63 not jasirini69 hehe but ill forgive u :WINCE: lol

gun.jpg

P280608_1412.jpg

u mean jaspirini63 not jasirini69 hehe but ill forgive u :WINCE: lol

Oops! lol :) soz

Yay! I'm coming now! :YAHOO:

Hubby bought me a gold ticket at the brum auction. Prom was incredible!

Name: Rhianydd or Rhi for short

Age: 38 (but don't really remember til I pass a mirror! lol )

Ticket: Gold but don't know what yet.

Cons Attended/Attending: LFCC, Brum Prom now this, and no way I am missing any other ET's, aso hopefully collectormania london

Loves: this forum and the awesome people on it. Music, drawing; films; I'd say making cakes, but I do that all the time; silver jewellery making; my hubby and boys

Hates: Um...difficult one, um..don't know

Music: Foo fighters; Blink 182; Green Day; Muse; Lost Prophets; Wonderstuff; Fall out Boy; blink 182, oh I don'tknow, anything slightly heavier!

TV: Sci fi - Huge Stargate fan, Dr Who, Torchwood, Bones, Moonlight, True Blood, you get the idea

Films: The Lost Boys; Breakfast Club; Twilight; Seredipity; Music and Lyrics; ; Best in Show;high Fidelity; Wimbledon; Starwars (4 - 6); Mighty Wind etc etc I just absolutely love film!

Favourite stuff: Baileys; pistacio nuts and walnuts; muller lite cranberry and raspberry; meringue and raspberries

Scared Of: anything happening to my boys - take them everywhere with us, can't sleep when they're not there :wub:

Hobbies: same as likes, mostly drawing at the moment, don't have time for much else when I leave the forum lol

JoseRhiDanielandCharlieforweb.jpg

dragonsfamily.jpg

Edited by Rhianydd

Still debating whether to come to ET2... topics titled 'problems getting guests' doesn't inspire me with much confidence... :YAHOO:

I have just come back from Blackpool very broke... having bank account problems... still need to renew my rail card & book train tickets...

I am also waiting for a consultants appointment to come through about the operation I may need on my knee...

The appt should come through any time within the next month, which may mean they'll get me in straight away for the operation...

Either way, if I do attend, ET2 will be my last con of the year & I am not attending if I have to do it on crutches with an 8 year old in tow. :wub:

Still debating whether to come to ET2... topics titled 'problems getting guests' doesn't inspire me with much confidence... :D

It's hard to decide isn't it? You have to compare the hit you'll take by not using the ticket versus the cost of the hotel, train, food etc. Depending on the final line up and on whether Bill Burke pulls out I'll be thinking pretty hard about it myself.

Hopefully things will all work out with guests, money and your knee and I'll see you there.

Still debating whether to come to ET2... topics titled 'problems getting guests' doesn't inspire me with much confidence... :D

I have just come back from Blackpool very broke... having bank account problems... still need to renew my rail card & book train tickets...

I am also waiting for a consultants appointment to come through about the operation I may need on my knee...

The appt should come through any time within the next month, which may mean they'll get me in straight away for the operation...

Either way, if I do attend, ET2 will be my last con of the year & I am not attending if I have to do it on crutches with an 8 year old in tow. :dance:

Awww I do understand where you are coming from, but I really hope you can make it!!

Still debating whether to come to ET2... topics titled 'problems getting guests' doesn't inspire me with much confidence... :P

Either way, if I do attend, ET2 will be my last con of the year & I am not attending if I have to do it on crutches with an 8 year old in tow. :P

Awww...I was so looking forward to seeing you hun, but I totally understand where you're coming from.

I have 2 friends who have silver tickets and now cannot attend. One is from Finland and now cannot afford the plane tickets and the other is a student and the credit crunch has knocked her for six.

ok..so ive decided to re-do my introduction...LOL..as my first one was terrible :D

so im pawzinboots little sister :P hehe

my name is alyssia and im from the south wales valleys :poki:

i have many interests includin drawing,watching films, anime,reading manga ( though ive only got a few), computar games (yep im a gamer girl LOL) and anything else that interests me

my favourite books include twilight (of course), interview with a vampire, any of the terry pratchett books and many others

my favourite films include sleepy hollow, twilight, silent hill,any of the classic disney films (can never b 2 old for the disney films :D)anything to do with studio ghibli and anything else thats worth watching.

This is goin to be my first ever convention so im really looking forward to it and meetin all of you :D

hehe i cant wait :P:dance::P

Edited by Jaspirini63

Name: Dámaris

Ticket: Standard 186

Cons Attended/Attending: I went to ET1 (St319 i think)

Loves: My family, my boyfriend and my friends, and of course Twilight.

Hates: Twilight-Haters haha

Music: Mhm..Muse, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, TaTu, The Rasmus, Fall Out Boy..

TV: Gossip Girl, Being Human, Heroes, The Weeds, True Blood, 90210

Films: Harry Potter, Twilight, Matrix, etc.

Scared Of: Insects.

Hobbies: Read and watching T.V shows hehe

Pic: mhm..Later haha

Hi! My name is Roz, am fast approaching 40 and proud of it!!

Fave films: mm, Bram Stokers Dracula, the obvious one, American Werewolf in London, anything to do with vampires and anything with Johnny Depp in :P

Fave music: evanescence, INXS, anything 80's

Fave books: Twilight (of course!!), The Blood Books by Tanya Huff, The Excorcist, anything by James Herbert and Stephen King.

Fave tv shows: ghost whisperer, Blood Ties, well anything scary or paranormal!

Looking forward to the convention, never been to anything like it and am excited and a bit nervous too!

Edited by rosie-c

Hello

My name is Caroline, I'm 19. I live in the south west of France.

I love reading ( Harry Potter, Twilight of course, Narnia, Eragon, Sword of truth, Mangas... ), drawing and painting, tennis, horse-ridding, skiing, travelling... English ^^ And Japanese =)

I went to England, Spain, Belgium ( I'm half Belgian ), Italy, Creete, Morocco, Senegal, Canada ( well it's a big country, I went to Montréal and around ), New York, Nederlands... That's all xD My dream is to go to California, Wyoming and Forks and co ^o^ And Japan !!

Music : Rock, pop/rock, Japanese music...

Movies : No movies in particular, but I like things as Iron Man or Spiderman, you see ? And "comedy" ( don't know the english word ), romance... Many things ^^

I love video games and watching anime, reading mangas... No no I'm not an otaku xD

I have many animals at home, and hate people who are not nice with them.

For a picture just click on my pseudo :P

Well that's all, I think :D