Latest Guest Announcement - Mercedes McNab

showmasters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of starlets regret doing PB soon after the cheque has cashed, some Playmates start publicly 'regretting' posing for Playboy once it becomes clear to them that they won't get Playmate of the Year, even after submitting initial shots whilst still underage, AND getting a ludicrous boob job... and doing the rounds initially saying how great PB is, how nice everyone is blah blah.

I think you're being a bit unfair - a lot of young women go out to LA or whatever to seek their fortune, get into financial difficulties, and find themselves without many options. If you fit certain parameters something like PB is an obviously way to raise some cash to pay the rent. Sure, she became 'famous' later on (nearly 10 years later in fact), but sometimes people find themselves in situations where they do something because they feel their choices are limited.

This is a lot different from someone like Christian, or Carpenter - they didn't have to do it, they chose to for their own reasons, and they got well paid for it.

Lots of starlets regret doing PB soon after the cheque has cashed, some Playmates start publicly 'regretting' posing for Playboy once it becomes clear to them that they won't get Playmate of the Year, even after submitting initial shots whilst still underage, AND getting a ludicrous boob job... and doing the rounds initially saying how great PB is, how nice everyone is blah blah.

I think you're being a bit unfair - a lot of young women go out to LA or whatever to seek their fortune, get into financial difficulties, and find themselves without many options. If you fit certain parameters something like PB is an obviously way to raise some cash to pay the rent. Sure, she became 'famous' later on (nearly 10 years later in fact), but sometimes people find themselves in situations where they do something because they feel their choices are limited.

This is a lot different from someone like Christian, or Carpenter - they didn't have to do it, they chose to for their own reasons, and they got well paid for it.

Unfortunately , they do it for the money. If they moan after the event that it has hurt the persons career then they should not have done it in the first place. The people did not complain about the cash they got at the time! At least its something to show the grandkids though.

Unfortunately , they do it for the money. If they moan after the event that it has hurt the persons career then they should not have done it in the first place. The people did not complain about the cash they got at the time! At least its something to show the grandkids though.

Did you even read what I said?? I doubt many people have gone through life never having done something they regret.

Actually, the bit where I said Playmates start going public about how they regret posing for Playboy IS a reality. Theres a recent (as in last 18 months) girl who sent in photos of her while still underage, that were about to get published as PMOM (Playmate of the Month) til it was rumbled she was still under the age of consent for such material. There was a bit of scandal dodging by not publishing, and then she re-poses once she was of age, did the US PR rounds, radio shows etc.. extolling how great Playboy was, and then it becomes a big rumour that the PMOY is a brunette, and this girl's blonde, with odd shaped implants, and she starts backing away from saying how great PB is.

Btw many PB fans I know reckon the name Crosby helped Denise get a photoshoot.

also, one thing I did learn from Claudia, is wherever you read person X has been offered a million to pose... like we constantly hear Jordan is being offered, or dare I say, Brooke Hogan (Hulk Hogan's manly daughter with fake breasts), knock a nought off. Or at least knock a fair percentage off the advertised number. Also, PB never usually deny they've approached a starlet if asked.. they never confirm neither, until the layout is published.. but thats another story.