Latest Guest Announcement: Alexei Sayle

showmasters

I was dissapointed with him. Chatting to someone else behind the table, looked at the dedication he needed to write, signed it whilst still chatting to the other person, and then quickly lent over the table for a picture.

Sadly I had a sim experience. He seemed so uninterested and just gave me a weird look when I told him I was a life long fan. which was a shame cause hes one of my all time favs. hopefully he was just having a bad day and it wasnt my Body Odour :YAHOO:.

I'm pleased to say I had a very positive experience meeting Alexei.

He was the top of my list for the weekend and did not disappoint. Signed my photo and a copy of his first volume of short stories which we chatted about briefly and he seemed very amused by my experience reading the story "My Life's Work". He happily posed for a photo (which turned out really well) so I couldn't be happier.

I'm pleased to say I had a very positive experience meeting Alexei.

He was the top of my list for the weekend and did not disappoint. Signed my photo and a copy of his first volume of short stories which we chatted about briefly and he seemed very amused by my experience reading the story "My Life's Work". He happily posed for a photo (which turned out really well) so I couldn't be happier.

Agreed - seemed like a really genuine guy when I met him.

I was dissapointed with him. Chatting to someone else behind the table, looked at the dedication he needed to write, signed it whilst still chatting to the other person, and then quickly lent over the table for a picture.

Sadly I had a sim experience. He seemed so uninterested and just gave me a weird look when I told him I was a life long fan. which was a shame cause hes one of my all time favs. hopefully he was just having a bad day and it wasnt my Body Odour :thumbup:.

I mean he was pleasant enough, but just stared and grunted. Didn't actually say a word to me........

I had a great experience - he signed my Doctor Who video sleeve and then I said how much I enjoyed his recent series about Liverpool. I added that I had taken a group of students to the city and was able to tell them what everything was thanks to him. He threw his head back and let out a belly-laugh. I was delighted - I made one of my comedy heroes laugh!