• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many peopal so far sah, nili, theresa, amy, friend , kell- makes 6

we need 8

so yes we can add 2 more

BUT THEN IT IS CLOSED if ther are changes - please dont make changes

and if any of you can come on the thursday ( i'll be ariving then) that will be Grait :-)

how many peopal so far sah, nili, theresa, amy, friend , kell- makes 6

we need 8

so yes we can add 2 more

BUT THEN IT IS CLOSED if ther are changes - please dont make changes

and if any of you can come on the thursday ( i'll be ariving then) that will be Grait :-)

Fantastic! Alright, I'll talk to my friend tomorrow and let you know for definite by Sunday :)

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

I am HERE at LFACC - yey forum lounge with NET ACCESS!!!!!

met JOHN RHYS DAVIES - NAURAWEN FARNGRON - I LUV YOU!!!! (she GAVE me her JRD ticket!!!! :D:wub::wub::unsure:

joined open queue for BILLY BOYD :wub: he is SOO LOVELY!!!!

NILI - was it BRENT or LEVER??? soz can't mem!!!! he's £20 and Billy is £15 and JRD was £20, just thought I'd let you know people! write back I will be here (well not HERE :D) on and off for the next 22hours or so so SHOW ME SOME LUV!!! :wub:

Luv sah xx[/color=purple]

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

I am HERE at LFACC - yey forum lounge with NET ACCESS!!!!!

met JOHN RHYS DAVIES - NAURAWEN FARNGRON - I LUV YOU!!!! (she GAVE me her JRD ticket!!!! :o:lol::huh::(

joined open queue for BILLY BOYD ;) he is SOO LOVELY!!!!

NILI - was it BRENT or LEVER??? soz can't mem!!!! he's £20 and Billy is £15 and JRD was £20, just thought I'd let you know people! write back I will be here (well not HERE :D) on and off for the next 22hours or so so SHOW ME SOME LUV!!! :D

Luv sah xx[/color=purple]

BRENT !!!!

boy i am envy !!!!! you are sooooo cool for taking th time to writ to us .

did you get a pic with JRD ? did he tikel you ?

did you get any pictures with any of them =post post post

here I am, I'm a little sad right now cause I seem to have lost everyone :(

sorry nili but

I did not get to meet ANY Star Trek guests in the end :uhoh::D:( (more on that another time...)

I DID though get your billy auto, nice pic with all hobbits, I wanted one but couldnt! :P

here's hoping my billy pics come out cause my ddom ones didnt!

I didnt get to go to the RD talk either cause they ran out of tickests, doh :( and then craig charles made a surprise appearence and now im quite gutted

but on the brigh side, I went to the SG one and I know that was unique. with tony and vanessa, where as the RD crew will prob do aother events in the future.... some one give me a hug??

oow showmasters peep from c4 (nili, mem, we gave her our pizza!!!!) wants to say hello! yey

ooooow peeps have come yey AMY!!!

Luv sah (slightly happier now) xx

owww dear dont worry about it :-)

i'm happy with you just offering :-) you knew that.

soo e-mail me with ALLL the storis good and bad

I think in the end you can say you had a Bril time :-)...right :-) :D

hey sah,

glad u had a nice time. soooo sorry i couldn't go. tried contacting you but couldn't get through. i had some college event to go to. and i told them i couldn't go because i was going to lfacc and they said i couldn't go becuase what they wanted was more important. WHAT!!! :P more important then meeting Billy Boyd, i don't think so! anyway i am so annoyed about it as i really wanted to go and see billy and andy and of course u and amy. don't forget to show me your pics. i gonna go off now and weep.

luv,me :D

I was at LFCC, and loved it! Met Billy, Chris Barrie and Danny John Jules, and went to the RD cast talk :yoda:

Regarding the room - my friend definitely won't be coming, so it would just be me. Would it be okay for me to just stay one night, and pay just for that, because I'm donig GCSEs this summer so I can't really miss school.

I was at LFCC, and loved it!  Met Billy, Chris Barrie and Danny John Jules, and went to the RD cast talk :(

Regarding the room - my friend definitely won't be coming, so it would just be me.  Would it be okay for me to just stay one night, and pay just for that, because I'm donig GCSEs this summer so I can't really miss school.

i dont knew we'r all stying for all nights and so we figerd acording to that how much we'l pay, and it'l be difecult to explin ...i think...to the hotel

i realy dont knew let the majorty dicied :-)

Edited by Nili

hey guys I am on the college network - it has taken me ALL DAY to get here and LOTS of FRANTIC running round the campus to get my log in name and password to actually work!! I have also sat here for around 20mins waiting for the internet browser thingy to actually find the site (man I will never again take for granted the simple thing of checking my email!!!!)

anyways with regards to room

nili I should be able to make it up for friday night - it's looking like I will be able to get the train around 11:30/12pm after lectures on friday so hope to be in MK at 4pm at the lastest, yey! ;)

money and rooms

I got it figured, tis cwl. nili pay for the thurs on your credit card and was it monday? you are staying too - when it's just you I mean? (I am prob staying friday,sat and sunday nights) I can then pay for these and everyone can then give us cash for their share of the room. so say there are 6 of us on saturday night - we have 2 rooms so £110 / 6 = £18.33/night or £110 / 8 = £13.75/night so lets try and get 8 peeps guys!!

Rangergirl - if you are only staying the one night the total cost (£110) will be divided by the number of people so you are looking at less than £20 for the night but please remember that this doesn't include breakfast - recommend we all take cereal bars or something! ;)

phew that's a very long and boring post - I am now gunna talk bout more interesting things!

xx

hey guys I am on the college network - it has taken me ALL DAY to get here and LOTS of FRANTIC running round the campus to get my log in name and password to actually work!! I have also sat here for around 20mins waiting for the internet browser thingy to actually find the site (man I will never again take for granted the simple thing of checking my email!!!!)

anyways with regards to room

nili I should be able to make it up for friday night - it's looking like I will be able to get the train around 11:30/12pm after lectures on friday so hope to be in MK at 4pm at the lastest, yey! :D

money and rooms

I got it figured, tis cwl. nili pay for the thurs on your credit card and was it monday? you are staying too - when it's just you I mean? (I am prob staying friday,sat and sunday nights) I can then pay for these and everyone can then give us cash for their share of the room. so say there are 6 of us on saturday night - we have 2 rooms so £110 / 6 = £18.33/night or £110 / 8 = £13.75/night so lets try and get 8 peeps guys!!

Rangergirl - if you are only staying the one night the total cost (£110) will be divided by the number of people so you are looking at less than £20 for the night but please remember that this doesn't include breakfast - recommend we all take cereal bars or something! :D

phew that's a very long and boring post - I am now gunna talk bout more interesting things!

xx

ok I am staing from thursday till monday incloding monday , i still dont knew if i can arenge a flight after th Con - only after :-) or the day after that- which ever as long as i'm ther on the monday :-)

now for the main part Sah i send you e-mail so when you get back home read it :-) nothing spesial just hai and staff :-) you sound...well actualy read

beter , you feel beter not as blue as befor ? hope so

well i'm off now wont be her tomarow - i am home were ther is no computer Sah not even a Box that looks like 1 :P But :-) i'll be back later on this week end

sooo ppl

we need 2 more preferbly

hold the press news news

I might and it is a big might be bringing with me another adult ,actulay with out her i wont be here :-)

so lets all hope my mam will dicied to join , maind you she'l just be shering the room the Con is not her cap of tea as you brit might say ;-)

Hey just poping in quickly. Now londons over I'm looking forward to collectormania even more. I'm hoping to get hannah to come with me, but thats not very probable

I was thinking when we are sorting out whos going in what room we might wanna take into account whos planning on going out to the pub and stuff like that in the evening, so that everyone thats going to be out late will be in one room.

amy hello! it was lush meeting you! :D

have to appologise for latching on to you so much on Sunday - I am sorry but I was really lonely :P

hope hannah comes, you guys were well cool!

that's a good idea but I know nili likes her sleep!!!!! :P

gtg they are shutting the lib - arg it's 7:35, I've def been here like 3 hours EEEEK!

nili - I don't have access to email at the mo, sorry!!!!

Love you guys, byeeeeeeeeeeee! xx

i like sleep its nice ..espsialy with dreams ...haa , yes were was i , ahh ok :-)

it' all dipends how bit i am cuz if i'm at a Q from 6:00 then at the end of the day all i wont is shwer and sleep , on the other hand i might be hyper so who knews

i would say put me with sleepy peopal and if i do wont to join i'll join :-)

good idy Amy :-)

owww geting close to the 800 , wunder what i'll be next ...

Edited by Nili

hey, i never noticed mine change too.

im with nili on the sleeping idea - especially if i have to queue for ages, but i may go out with you lot too. - depends where ur going too.

hi amy, yep i would be nice if hannah could go. don't know who she is but, she sounds nice. just like u all do. :P

it's o.k. nili, we know what u meant. hopefully sm take the hint and give us some 'big' stars.

owww i rrrrreeeaaaly wont Viggo and / or orli to be ther even , dear i hope Ian .M or ian.H , or sean .B look at me go on dreming , it's just that i have this realy strong feeling that at list one of them is coming , i just wont it confermed ...SM sure knew how to turter us still you got to love them :-)

in a therd on the LOTR one of SM hinted about a Big LOTR star/s ...oww heck i wont namessssss and i wont them NOW !!!

you knew how much fan it was at ROTK and the oscars i sow bouth with friends and every time Elijah, sean , Dom ,andy sela and the rest would be ther i'll say " i meet them" ..i got a box of popcorn on my head at one point :/

Edited by Nili