Anyone wanna share a room

it unfortunately doesn't include breaky no :lol:

you can pay £5 for continental - but it's not worth it!!

I think either have cereal bars for breaky and have a biggish lunch or possibly buy cereal or something... but there's not fridge so gotta be careful with the milk and also no bowls, but eating cereal out of a mug is interesting!! :P

well Nili's gotta be an adult and I don't mind paying for the other room on Visa, the rest of you can give us cash then - don't really know how we're gunna work it out but there we go! :lol:

KELL tell us if you are still interested and if yes, hold old you are and a little bit about you xx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it unfortunately doesn't include breaky no :unsure:

you can pay £5 for continental - but it's not worth it!!

I think either have cereal bars for breaky and have a biggish lunch or possibly buy cereal or something... but there's not fridge so gotta be careful with the milk and also no bowls, but eating cereal out of a mug is interesting!! :wub:

well Nili's gotta be an adult and I don't mind paying for the other room on Visa, the rest of you can give us cash then - don't really know how we're gunna work it out but there we go! :D

KELL tell us if you are still interested and if yes, hold old you are and a little bit about you xx

actualy brecfest not incloded is beter !

dont worry peopal i knew how , when and what to eat that will keep us up and runing and not hangre ..but we'l discs this when we'r closer to the even

aaaa Sah i think you shuld go with the counting :-) it'l help us all , and just might make other poepal realiz ther isn't that much time ;-)

I knew i'm the adult ( well sort of ),so we need 1 more who looks adult , cuz it's 1 adult per room -at lest

I pay with visa. the rest of you will pay me cash :-) i think Sah will do the same...BUT lets make a deal , since so far you all arive on the friday we HAVE to meet some place ,SM tabel comes to maind ,and pay bouth Sah and me that day, that way it's out of our head and we can go with the fuuuun :-)

YES I'm still interested.

I'm 17. I don't snore, drool, or sleepwalk! Umm I'll be going for all the days. Unfortunately I can't pass for 16, definitely can't. And erm big fan of LOTR but that probably goes without saying :D

YES I'm still interested.

I'm 17. I don't snore, drool, or sleepwalk! Umm I'll be going for all the days. Unfortunately I can't pass for 16, definitely can't. And erm big fan of LOTR but that probably goes without saying :D

grait we need another adult :-) so is that a YES , I DO and all that :-)

do we get you on the list and now tell you all our secrets :-)

cuz you see when you say yes and we tell you all the secrets if you tell any one ales or leave us we will have to kill you .

I am relieved no one smokes! nothing personal I'm just asthmatic! ;)

great breaky plan! hmmm sweeties :D

so does that mean, KELL, that you is def bunking with us? xx

you 2 ? me 2 , ,and i do not smoke !!!!

food i'll bring some good helthy and sweet staff from israel , you'l love it i got hulf of my friends in japan hucked on it i'm sending boxes to them -realy

it's called Halva and is made out of sesami seeds with glocoze veery sweet verry helthy :-) and some drid fruit :-)

and afcures wil have some staff at the mole pancicks -yaaaammmmm

and KFC -yaaaammmmm

piza -yaaaamammm

and viggo....

Thank you! Can't wait! :D

welcome to our littel grup :-)

now for the secrets ..well did any one got that web-page ..or are you still thinking about it , if so i'll ask a friend of main to make one poor thing is sick at home so might as well make him work ;)

Thank you! Can't wait!  :D

now for the secrets ..well did any one got that web-page ..or are you still thinking about it , if so i'll ask a friend of main to make one poor thing is sick at home so might as well make him work :rolleyes:

yeah cool - we did have a few posts about it but nothing's happening at the mo....

THERESA where are you hiding!!!! haven't seen you around for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggees!!!! :D

nili did you feed me some of this stuff before?!?!? :D and yeah PIZZA! that was great fun last time, :blink: and they were giving away FREE MOVIE TICKETS, talk about having evening entertainment sussed!!! :P

argggg UNI tomorrow!! and I will need to find out where they keep the computers, :D:o I don't think they have msn so don't worry if you don't see me online but I WILL be here SOMEHOW!!!

Luv sah :) xx

Edited by surfy_sah

Thank you! Can't wait!  :D

now for the secrets ..well did any one got that web-page ..or are you still thinking about it , if so i'll ask a friend of main to make one poor thing is sick at home so might as well make him work :D

yeah cool - we did have a few posts about it but nothing's happening at the mo....

THERESA where are you hiding!!!! haven't seen you around for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggees!!!! :(

nili did you feed me some of this stuff before?!?!? :D and yeah PIZZA! that was great fun last time, :D and they were giving away FREE MOVIE TICKETS, talk about having evening entertainment sussed!!! :angel:

argggg UNI tomorrow!! and I will need to find out where they keep the computers, :o :o I don't think they have msn so don't worry if you don't see me online but I WILL be here SOMEHOW!!!

Luv sah :) xx

No i dont remmber feeding it to any one in the UK :-) i didnt bring any of that ther cuz ther are sweets in the UK , see japanese are wired thay like sweet staff but for us ther sweet is more like ..well chocklet with out shoger :-)

UNI :-) well just keep thinkng of C-5 :-) it'll keep you smilling and going :-)

BTW : ROTK game i made the planor fileds ( yeeeee) but i dont see and elephonts( or how ever you spell that) i keep fighting the esterlings , but what do i do ? and what with the catpolts ?

fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!!! then go up by the catapults and then eventually the elaphants (?) come and you shoot with the catapult (I haven't been able to pass this by the way!!) then you must go down (back where you were fighting) and run accross to the other side to fire the catapult and so on. let me know how it goes xx

fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!!! then go up by the catapults and then eventually the elaphants (?) come and you shoot with the catapult (I haven't been able to pass this by the way!!) then you must go down (back where you were fighting) and run accross to the other side to fire the catapult and so on. let me know how it goes xx

i knew ..."D" this is the worest eveeerrrrr i got one of them dowen- elaphants, then i go to get the other but then the nazgol comes and kills merry :(

ok so i hade to start again and now the game is acting all wired, for a start i have been killing esterling for hulf an hour now and that is it, annnnd

now comes a wired But sooo coool thing ,at 1 point - my chrecters is aragorn- swings his sword and got 3 estrlings not only that thay exploded !?!

Edited by Nili

I have like the worst sweet tooth ever! So I'll have loads of sweeties with me :(

when i'm in MK i am going to get the flowing food

Pizza

KFC

we do need some good staff soo strowberes :-) ( i knew i speeld that wrong but i think sah will understand :-))

thows littel appel pies ( dont remmber the brand but thay are the best)

and choclets :-)

thats is a nice balenced meel for a day

ann

darn now i'm hangreee -----------rashes for frig'

c u

later :-)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sah i'm back! haven't been able to come onine as i've been so busy.

Hello Kell! glad your joining our group. another LOTR fanatic, yey!

people, can i just ask what has happened to Charlotte, (hobbitslut on the forum i think), cause wasn't she thinking about staying with us too?

anyway glad to c ya. have fun.

love crazy old me,

:hathor::D

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sah i'm back! haven't been able to come onine as i've been so busy.

Hello Kell! glad your joining our group. another LOTR fanatic, yey!

people, can i just ask what has happened to Charlotte, (hobbitslut on the forum i think), cause wasn't she thinking about staying with us too?

anyway glad to c ya. have fun.

love crazy old me,

:angel::D

good qustion...have any one seen her around ?

SAH your regular e-mail just bounced back so i'v e-maild you x2 to that other e-mail you gave me ( the one to send pic to) 1 e-mail has ..pictures

the other has an e-mail -the one i got returnd to me

if you see it or not here is the short vershen of the messeg

HI

change of plans:-)

cancel Brent try and get me BOB ANDERSON !!!

on a LOTR 8x10 preferably the one with Billy :-) hope you're having a wonderful day knowing LOTR got 11 Oscars :-) and that the Con is just around the corner

hugs

Nili

Hi again :)

OK, sorry for not posting again since last time - Just to confirm, how many more spaces do you have, if any? Because I'd love to share with you, sounds like it'd be a lot of fun, but I'm going to be coming up with a friend. So is there just one place left...or two...?

:unsure:

hey there, i'm not sure if there are any spaces left, i'll have to ask sah or nili about that. but,yeah it would be nice if u could stay with us. if there is a lot of us then we may have to get another room, if it's possible, any way nili and sah will prob know if there's room

and sah i can see you're on the forum, so tell us what u think, and sort out ur email cuase i can't send u any. <_< lol

love, me :yoda:

I am at uni!!!! I have NO NET ACCESS what so ever (right now I am rudely using some one on my corridoor laptop!) call/text me but don't email me cause I can't check it :P;) see people on the SAT/SUN or on here ASAP (I won't be getting my own net access for atleast another WEEK :o 2which is really depressing :(

tis son lonely not having any net!

Luv sah xx