Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi there TurkFox hope u'll enjoy staying with us.

so sah i guess we're in one room at the mo. if nili is def coming then i guess we'll be in 2 rooms then. just to let u know i might have someone else coming with me. they're not sure as they think they'll be intruding lol.just thought i'd tell u. n also its a 'he'. hope no one minds. lt me know if u do.

(he prob wont come knowing him lol)

anyway looking forward to seeing u all, its been a long time.

ttyl, luv t -x-

wow apparently I haven't been on the boards since the 1st lol :dance:

can't believe I'm not crewing totally gutted :chair: I asked for all the days n all meh :YAHOO: :YAHOO: hope the rest of you have more luck than me :dance:

Thursday - room now booked, finally! £56/3 (ouch) so £19 each

Donna

Ascal

Sah

Friday/Saturday/Sunday - £56/6 (if 2 people will crash on the floor? or 3 in the bed? :dance:) £9.50 each

Donna

Ascal

Sah

Theresa

Theresa's friend

Turkfox

? Cher

? QueenSindel

and it's taken me about 3hours to write this so I'm off!

hope everyone's had a good weekend

Luv sah xx

nah ya didn't :P have you booked your transport?

right so Thursday will be £11.50 each instead of £19 that's a bit of a relief on the funds! :poki:

just heard from Donna, her and Claire are both crewing so it's just me who's not :uhoh::pyth: meh. but yey for you guys :YAHOO:

Luv sah xx

hey gang! how's it going? did everyone have a good Easter? and eat loadsa yummy choccy? ;)

Thursday - 1 person on the floor - £11.50 each

Fiondra (Donna)

Ascal Elessar (Claire)

surfy sah (Sah)

Shepseskaf (Theresa)

Theresa's friend Nicole

Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 2 people on the floor - £9.50 each per night

Fiondra (Donna)

Ascal Elessar (Claire)

surfy sah (Sah)

Shepseskaf (Theresa)

Theresa's friend Nicole

Turkfox (Ruth)

Monday

Fiondra (Donna)

Ascal Elessar (Claire)

£41 total you guys (apart from you Ruth you only owe £29.50 :D)

if people could have atleast some of this cash on Thursday it would really help me as that would mean less going on my card B) but don't worry if you can't - I know you won't get paid from crewing till Sunday/Monday :(

Luv sah xx

EDIT: forgot to mention that at the mo we don't need the other room so I will be cancelling it next week! phew thats over £150 off my card yey! :P

Edited by surfy_sah

lol gotta love the smilies sah!

so what time will u be getting to mk then?

nicole n wont get there till evening, around 8:45. getting taxi from coachway so should be at travel lodge soon after.

anyone know how much taxi will cost?

also will someone be there to meet us?

thanks!

see u all soon!

luv t -x-

hey T! wooo smilie LOL! :D

just checked my ticket and I get there at 4:22pm heh! Petra (QS) is now staying with us Thursday night yey ;) as her room mate had to cancel on her :( we are going for Mexican for dinner when Petra, Claire and Donna get there but tis only up the road (literally not far) from the TL so hopefully we can be back to meet you around 9pm :D taxi should be about £5-7ish, it might be the higher amount as it's evening, not sure, shouldn't be more than though

can't believe it's Monday already! :o wooo not long to go! :D

Luv sah xx

ps-QS, get yaself in here and say hello :P

hey you guys!!!! :poki:(goonies moment :poki: ahhh! lol, soz :poki::P )

anyway.....

well done sah on getting those rooms booked. aren't you just brilliant!!! :poki::wub:

see you all 2moro then.

thanks for the nfo on the taxi QS.

have fun, :clap: t -x-

hey just thought i'd ask what everyone's plans were for the sunday night as the forum party is being held.

i know TurkFox isn't old enough yet ( just! saw ur post hun n think u should be allowed to go). anyway, feel bad about us abandoning her if we all go, so any ideas people?

see u all soon nicole n i will be on our way at 4 so see u at 9.

t -x-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hey guys! how's it going? I'm out the back garden on my day off in the sun with my laptop!! :PB)

not long til London it's come around so quick! :P I'm in MK to see Bon Jovi this weekend with Too Tall et al, an't wait! really hope the weather stays glorious like this! :wub:

got tripple room booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (as Claire and Donna fly back Monday) does anyone know of anyone else who needs room? cause £20pppn is rather alot really :dance: just cause I got used to paying around £10-£12 :D

woooo good tuuuunes! :P

see you soon! :smile:

Luv sah xx