Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeee i figerd that out.. thow it took a capel of days <lol> u have no idy hawe many times i banged my head on the comp' for that stupidity <lol>...

haaammm who will writ the 50 page in our littel forom :P

hope u all got nice presents... do tell what thay are ;)

help i need help

every one

I will be ariving on the 10th but will get to manchester at around 1:00 at night , i land around 17:30 and it takes about 5 hours from hethrow to g-mex :)

any way do u knew if the hottel will let me in , and what do i tell them what grup or partty or room or what ?

and do u kenw if ther are taxis at that time ? if so do u have any nombers i can call ?

happy new year :headscratch: c u sooooonnnnnn

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hope everyone had a good one? I started watching Sahara with my mum just after midnight and she slept through the whole film! and it's not like it's a quiet romance or anything!!!!

anyways nili do you have a mobile phone? if you turn up at the hotel and ask for a room number for us they may remember there's already lots of people in the room :rolleyes: but I can call you or text you the room number if you do :headscratch:

I don't know of any taxi numbers but I will post and get some for you :wub:

Luv sah xx

Hi SAH

ok i'll have my cel on me :)

just e-mail me your nomber/s to niliberle@gmail.com ...

and

Gals save me some hot woter plzzz it's going to be a long flight and an even longer trip to manchester ;)

SAH any nomber will be G8 .

I am now looking at trains and other opshens that might help me get ther faster... but i'll knew more this week end :) :rolleyes::PB)

waww can we start counting now ... it's geting close :) :P

use www.thetrainline.com and put in heathrow to manchester it is 3.5hours :lol: it would come to £36.50 but you need to book NOW there aren't many tickets left :angel: otherwise it is over £70 :(

no one has replied about taxis yet sorry ^_^ but there's still loads of time!

Luv sah xx

hi :0

SAH i will have my mobile phone with me.

My mam is chking the train now- keep fingers xxxxxx

Queen for the life of me i cant find your txi post-sorry

and last

we have reached page 50

dont knew ...wont to ... but who knews how dierd or awake i'lll be :)

SAH i'll my cel on me :) but need you'r nomber aswell somthing that i knew you'l answer with out delay :) turns out that the " trip ' from Hethrow to manchester " just on the way ther Not back is somthing i can writ a book about <lol> any way i'll be caming by train so i might bether erliar then expected and if the hottel is as close to the staishen as i think it is i might walke the way... not sure yet..

BTW : what is the intayer name of the hotel .. not just Travel Inn but every thing

c u soon :)

Nili

oww geting excited

email me darling, address in profile, and I will send you my mobile number!

the Premier Travel Inn we are at is opposite the GMEX...

the details from the website are:

Manchester City Centre (GMEX)

Bishopsgate

7-11 Lower Mosley Street

Manchester

Greater Manchester

M2 3DW

Telephone: 0870 990 6444

Fax: 0870 990 6445

you need to be careful which train you book as they come in at different stations in Manchester - the website quotes OXFORD ROAD as being the closest :wub:

in other news today, I'm celebrating my 2nd forum birthday, yey!!! :D

Luv sah xx

did you manage to cancell the travel lodge?!

yey for food, the current thought is Chinese, what du guys think?

indeed, fingers crossed for no delays cause that would suck all round!!

how come you have a spare ticket Ascal? I could go to the UCI for a change if you're sure you can't use it? :yoda:

yes Nili but I don't know what my mobile number is!! and don't have it to hand! it's fine anyways I have your number so I will just give you a text some time and I presume you will check your emails and the forum while you are in Japan? :lol:

Luv sah xx

It was a competition in a newspaper but it wasn't stated what cinema chain it was. There aren't any UCI or Odeon cinemas here so I can't use it. Shall I send it to your uni address, Sah? Text me to let me know, not sure when I'll be online again.

Managed to cancel the room online.

Chinese sounds great, I love Chinese food.

Have a great time in Japan, Nili, wish I could go with you.

Edited by Ascal Elessar

HI all

1 day befor i go :)

so Ascal TY c u soon :)

SAH the cell you e-maild me is that wrong ?.. as for net conection from japan ..i can only hope as it's not main but a friend who some times lets me use it ..but nto all the time, my cell will be on from the 10th Feb , looks like Japan das not like out eastern cells ;) so no conection waill i'm ther.

C U ALLL soon :)

love and hugs :D^_^:wub:

no I haven't sorted them out yet I need people to confirm they want one as they are non-refunable

I know you and Donna said you did and Nili said to get her one (just re-read the last page :D) but need my peeps to get their As into G, urrrg!

good news is I will be booking the pizza for Friday night this weekend yey!

Luv sah xx

ps-I'll keep you in the loop of course ^_^

pps-NILI my phone is all the time I am not sleeping or in the hospital... and yess 44 is the UK number so B)

tickets ordered for us four and Nicki and also my friend Rach yey!

they will be sent to my address in Cardiff and were debted from my account so can everyone please have the room and ticket money on the Friday then I can pay cash for the hotel :D sorted! (will post total nearer time!)

Luv sah xx