Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitly staying for the four nights. It's just a matter of booking my flight tickets. I can't decide whether to fly to Luton or Heathrow.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, Sah, I've been in work all day.

I guess I should've asked this earlier but what hotel are we staying in?

HI

in my expireance Heathrow is best as ther is a bus from ther direct to MK :-)

OK every one , don't mind me, like Sah wrote I get a bit ..nerves , historic , when I need to travel and I wont everything to be A ok half a year before , but that is just me ;-) so please join us it'll be fuuuuunn

I know that feeling, I'm exactly the same.

I've booked my tickets! Woo-Hoo! :o

I was going to use Heathrow but the airline I'm booking with dosent fly there so I've had to go with Luton. It's only about 1/2 hour from MK and I can get a train or bus (It's the same bus that comes from Heathrow.)

I was really sorry to hear about your cat. No sign of it yet?

Edited by Ascal Elessar

hello my peeps!

awww Nili are you ok? has you're cat appeared yet?!? hope he/she turns up soon!

right let me just make sure I got it right so far...

Thursday + Monday night - Nili, Ascal & Rel

Friday, Sat, Sun nights - Nili, Ascal & Rel, Sah, Theresa (Shepseskaf) & Amy (Melde_Amy)

still waiting to hear from some peeps I met at LFACC but that's everyone - 6 of us at the mo yeah?

so at the mo... Thursday + Monday = £55/3 = £18.33/night

Friday, Saturday + Sunday = £110/6 = £18.33/night

if we get 2 more people for weekend = £110/8 = £13.75 which is a very nice price!!

don't forget that this doesn't include breaky so bring cereal bars or something!

Luv sah :) xx

o.k. soz to be a bother if there is only 6 of us can't we fit in one room. can we fialise this soon, cause i need to sort my money out desperately. thanks.

oh, nili soz about ur cat.

i can't wait ,times gone fast so quickly.

Hi everyone.

Excellent, now all I need to do is book the time off work.

Just to let you all know I'm also on Hotmail. Here's the address: qberuthiel@hotmail.com

I've no objection to just one room. I'd be happy to sleep on the floor.

Edited by Ascal Elessar

ok

shes back - my cat , i was soo worrid hardly sleept , whnt looking for her when she showed up oww the joy, but now she has a boy friend :/

but that's about that.

on to beter things SM just wrot that this week yes this week the'l be more anoncments !!!!!!!

so we can expect more ppl to join us ..i think coz i am hopping for 1 star and we all knew who it is :-))))) and if he comes we'l be over booked :-)

this week ppl this week, yeeeeyy

ow and i dont maind the floor as well , or we can change every night :-)

and sah you colculated it all right :-) why to go i admire ppl with a head for numbers

That's wonderful news, Nili. I'm so pleased for you. It must be such a relief to get her back.

I wonder who they've got. I'm hoping they get Andy Serkis. I've got his book and it'd be great if I could get him to sign it.

You've got me excited now! How do you sign up to get the updates?

That's wonderful news, Nili. I'm so pleased for you. It must be such a relief to get her back.

I wonder who they've got. I'm hoping they get Andy Serkis. I've got his book and it'd be great if I could get him to sign it.

You've got me excited now! How do you sign up to get the updates?

:-) you dont just visit the main chat room c-5 it's all ther :-)

my cats name is silver BTW cuz she has blue eyes and a some what silvery ferr ( or how ever you writ it) she can be meen thow :-) you knew what thay say ppl dont adopt cats, cats adopt us and make sure we dont knew it ;-)

:-) you dont just visit the main chat room c-5 it's all ther :-)

my cats name is silver BTW cuz she has blue eyes and a some what silvery ferr ( or how ever you writ it) she can be meen thow :-) you knew what thay say ppl dont adopt cats, cats adopt us and make sure we dont knew it ;-)

Oh, I thought there was a newsletter you could sign up for.

Your cat sounds beautiful, I love cats.

That's a great avatar you've got, where did you find it?

hello peeps!

WOW they just announced new guests - "24" and Star Wars yeah baby!!!! :unsure::lol::jason:

Ascal (is that your real name btw?) you can "track this topic" (the icon is at the bottom of the page by the forum navigator button) which sends you an email when new replies are added. it doesn't always work though cause I sometimes get random emes and other times I'm like oow there's a reply on the board! :(

like Nili says though, best thing to do is check, check, check those boards! SM do send out emails now and again to all the users, there was one, for example, before LFACC.

woah so there's like 5 weeks to go??? eeek! :wub: gunna have to eat less and save uni money!! :D :D

see ya all swn!!

ps-glad your cat has returned safe and well Nili, take a pic of her so you can show us at c5! also don't forget those pics form your Japan trip! :angry:

edited cause I forgot to make it purple, d'oh :D

Edited by surfy_sah

sah, hi! i've been following you all round the forum so i could chat to you. do you ever stay anywhere for more than a minute. yeh i like the 24 and star wars guests. i so need to get some more money now.

sorry darling! but usually I have that with you!! I will write a hello message then find out I am the only one reading that particular topic! ;)

I actually posted my message before seeing yours hehe! :wub: xx

yes my phone is working now, and i have some money today, as it's my b-day.i'm in the middle of a maths lesson, well i have 5 mins left to go, then i have spanish. how r u? i have to go soon, so maybe i'll catch you later. can't wait to see who they announce on friday. glad i finally caught up with you. :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!!!! ;)

shame you have gone and won't see the message right now, hope you see it soon! :wub:

sorry I went, I am having technical difficulties with the uni pc's, they don't like me!! ;)

can't wait to hang out at c5!

Happy Birthday Theresa.

Did we make a decision on wether or not we are keeping the two rooms or just having one? Personally I think we should have to two.

Are you all planning on going to the bowling thats being organised for the friday evening?

***********************Happy B-day Theresa ******************

ok so far we are keeping the 2 rooms , just in case we get 2-3 more ppl BUT 2 weeks befor if we dont have any new ones i;m changing it to 1

now what is this about SW stars ..i'm not complining..well yes i am , sorry BUT I WONT LOTR :vader::wub::firedevil:

any way we'l knew tomarow ...tomarow tomarow i love u tomarow....

God i hade a bad day yeaterday you wont belive it i'll give u a littel run dowen , and after that i wont to see 1 person who will tell me i do not disorve to get viggo or orli to c-5 cuz any one alese will probebly give up after a day like that

ok:

3 am - astma attack

7am another 1

9 am - spiled buling woter on leg , got a 2nd digre burn

11:00 - 22:00 - migren

dicided that that day will probebly end with my death , how wores can it get , whent to sleep

today: 7Am i am alive and so far well , yeeeeyyyy :-0

:o:huh: awwww Nili are you ok now??? :o >hugs< thinking of you! will be back tomorrow - can't wait for announcements either but there were one's yest due to this gimpy person spoiling it and annoucing ones he'd seen in an ad - go to c5 section to see - "24" guest :( and CHEWIE from SW! :(:o:(

ascal - me too I am always surfy sah! hehe! :D yeah tracking it doesn't always work - best thing to do is just keep checking (think of it like in Finding Nemo when Dorie is going "just keep swim-ming!!!" !!!!! :D)

as for evening activities, so far there is bowling (see c5 section) and drinking, which hasn't officially been announced yet. I am hoping to do both, depending how tired I am and how much it's gunna be costing!

hope you are ok Nili!!!

Luv sah xx

yes i'm ok now ..offffff after that day i think i can serviv almost anything , got about 10-11 hurs sleep so that was ok :-)

as for that SOB ( can i writ that here ?) who wrot who is coming est. well i think if that was all the stars SM would have replid ,after all what the use of anoncing when every one knews..no :-) i think if thows names are corect that thay might have some sorprises for us ..i hope :-)

c

u

all tomrow around 19:00 wont to meet here after like we did last time ?

love to meet but can't ;):unsure: going home for the weekend from uni and I'm just not gunna be around at that time sniff sniff :blush: will be checking though and will come on here straight after reading and post so you lot had better leave me stuff to read and reply to! xx