Anyone wanna share a room

hey nicky, yes welcome to our mad little group.

hope u will both enjoy staying with us. this is my first event so i guess i'll be the one all shy. i haven't met anyone in the group yet, by i know that they are all very lovely people. i look forward to seeing you all.

is this final then, we are complete?

then we can start sorting out everything-rooms, cost, times etc.

feel free to email me or add me to msn,if u haven't yet.

me,:rolleyes::blush:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hai all

i'm still the 'oldest' 35 but as SAh can say my behaviyer can sometimes be somthing defrent

i can sleep any place and a floor is ok by me as long as i get to c the tv :-)

i used to be shy ,and still am at sorten situashens ,but not this one, i love meeting new ppl !!!!

and 1 of my live rules is , it is to short for me not to try new things .

my spoken english is a lot beter then my writen 1 ,so dont worry about it :-)

Does anyone really wanna share with anyone else?

I'd like to share with Nicky ;) But other than that I don't mind.

Don't worry Nili, hopefully none of us will have to sleep on the floor! There'll be two in the double-bed, one on the pull-out bed and one on the sofa right? Works out just fine :)

just so we are all clear about it

"Family rooms can sleep any combination of adults and children, with a minimum of one adult and a maximum of four people in a room."

and we have 2 :-)

"Family rooms can sleep any combination of adults and children, with a minimum of one adult and a maximum of four people in a room."

Wow so we're actually allowed to have four adults in each room? That's good then. Means we won't be chucked out! :lol:

Wow so we're actually allowed to have four adults in each room? That's good then. Means we won't be chucked out! :D

well it is funy cuz at 1st we were 1 adult =me and the rest not so , now we are more

any way i posted that littel thing as it is on ther main web-page ( or somthing like that) and i think it is good to have handy just in case :-)

any way i came here to tell you all i just got very scerd cuz i fond out i lost our resorvishen nomber - DONT PANICK i caled them and have it again .

now it is sead we'l have another anoncment this week and i have heard romers

ranging from karel to chrestopher lee , yes MR .LEE (funy that thred was deleted ), any way it is going to be M and a mager LOTR star

but i think we shuld look very cerfully cuz ones this / thows person/s is anonced we'l be fladed

any way i am just asking if you can all post your age , real name, and day+ hour ( if you can ) that you'l be coming ,and a phone you'l have on you or a way to get in tuch, just that nothing elase ( no hai , hello how are you :-)) i wont all of us to writ it all dowen oww and if you can say how you ARE GOING TO PAY = CASH , VISA est. that will help us sort the payment thing for the hotel .

ok that is for me for today got to go

have fun :lol:B)

opppsss

****DONT POST PHONE NUMBERS HERE***********

as for me i still dont knew , need to book a flight :-)but thursday is defenet

and i wont have any phones on me , so just find me :-)

just got out the shower, must get dressed and get myself off to my IT lec (grrr the dude knows less than me!!!!) ;)

for those of you who might be around later, I will be back about 4pm so yey hope to chat lates! (oh and that's 3pm board time lol!) xx

NAME: Claire

TIME OF ARRIVAL: I'll be arriving on the Thursday, not sure what time. My flight gets in to Luton at 11.20 am. Then it depends on when I can get a train/bus to MK.

PAYMENT: Cash

If anyone wants my mobile no they can e-mail me (address in my profile)

Welcome Nixxi :blink:

Edited by Ascal Elessar

NAME: Sah

TIME OF ARRIVAL: friday... depends what time I can leave uni...

PAYMENT: I can do DEBUT with Nili and the rest of you can pay us the cash then! :P

MOBLEY: ask me on msn! (unless you are Theresa and Amy :P :P)

31days to go!!! xx

name: Nili

age 35 ( knewn as Elder of the grup)

flght dont knew yet will let you knew

phones , sorry cant bring with me ..i'll use smoke signels but i dont smoke :-))))

will sleep any were and time

loves to eat : piza, KFC , and lots of sweets

like to shop for rear shiny/sprkly things like trading cards and other wired things :-) ask SAH

knew this i am fond of photography , so camra on me 100% of the time !!!

alsow if by some mirecal of God thay get Viggo , you dont stand in my way !!!!no one das i'm 1st in Q and no one/thing/it will stop me :firedevil:

name: Nili

age 35 ( knewn as Elder of the grup)

flght dont knew yet will let you knew

phones , sorry cant bring with me ..i'll use smoke signels but i dont smoke :-))))

will sleep any were and time

loves to eat : piza, KFC , and lots of sweets

like to shop for rear shiny/sprkly things like trading cards and other wired things :-) ask SAH

knew this i am fond of photography , so camra on me 100% of the time !!!

alsow if by some mirecal of God thay get Viggo , you dont stand in my way !!!!no one das i'm 1st in Q and no one/thing/it will stop me :firedevil:

PIZZA!!! SHINNY THINGS!!!!!! xx :P:lol::P

trust me nili i'll be taking lots of photos, of all of you, so beware lol. i don't have enough money to get sigs from everyone, so i'll be using the camera a lot. but if lij were to go, trust me, i wouldn't be anywhere else.

Nake: Nicky

Arriving: by car Friday pm (3-4ish I think we turned up last year)

Paying: Cash... whatever I owe you Nili I'll pay you in cash when we meet, okay?

Danni and I thought we'd be fine sharing one of the double beds... if that saves complete strangers sharing *LOL*

MSN: nixxie_pixxie@hotmail.com ping me and I can give you me mobily number :)

did I miss anything?

oww daaarn i was here so were u all and i didnt see that - bangs head on computer..oww well

ppz will owe me cash if i pay for them :-) so far we pay on arivel so thats call

any way for the thursday we are booked for 1 room

and from friday on for 2 rooms

so who is with me on the thursday ?

lol Nili !! :unsure:

it is just me?!?! I always look at who else is reading the topic! :lol:

you are sharing with Ascal (aka Claire) and Rel - where you at Rel??? come back!!!!

you won't have to pay for both rooms will you?!? should be ok to pay for the second room on the Friday (I hope...) :unsure::unsure: xx

ps-was wandering - maybe we could all go out for dinner (nothing fancy!) on the Friday eve!? just Pizza :uhoh: or something?! we can always go a bit early if people want to go to the forum meets?!?

what does everyone think?! xx

ps-was wandering - maybe we could all go out for dinner (nothing fancy!) on the Friday eve!? just Pizza :o  or something?! we can always go a bit early if people want to go to the forum meets?!?

what does everyone think?! xx

Sounds good, count me in!

I'll certainly have my camera with me. I usually take far too many pictures. I tend to get carried away when it comes to taking photos.

How much is it per person per night now?