Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been quoted, I feel loved!!  :wub:   :blush:

heehee  :D

and yes 10 weeks till C5 (10 weeks today actaully!!   :D )

and 2 weeks tomoz till LFACC (which means 1 week till uni aahhhhhh   :help:   :o)

Luv sah xx

quted again

this 10 more weeks , 1 more hour conting thing is starting to get to me ppl

I can just see it : us in our roomes and in every room at list one person even in sleep conting the hours till c-5 opens , everrry day :blink::uhoh::blink::wub:

Edited by Nili

don't worry nili, won't be "counting" every day or anything, I'll be in uni next week so I won't have time to count cause I'll be too busy getting lost on the campus!!!

might have to say on a Satuday basis though "x no. of weeks to go" :P

but I won't if you don't want me to :lol:

everyone having a good weekend? xx

don't worry nili, won't be "counting" every day or anything, I'll be in uni next week so I won't have time to count cause I'll be too busy getting lost on the campus!!!

might have to say on a Satuday basis though "x no. of weeks to go" :angry:

but I won't if you don't want me to :angel:

everyone having a good weekend? xx

oww it's ok ...as long as it's not every day i can handel it i used to do this a lot but then i fond out i'm geting on my nerves

Hiya to everyone - I've just discovered this thread. I'm hoping to stay at least one night for C5, preferably both the Friday and the Saturday. I'm not totally sure now, is your room full or is there room for anyone else? Because if there is any room, I might well be very interested. :angel: *puppy dog eyes*

We do still have room, when you definatly know what days you are going just tell us and if we still have room it wont be a problem.

btw does everyone ahve their travel sorted? i was just wondering what time everyone was getting to MK

well it is to "far away" for my travel agent :-)

but i think it wont be a problem i'll 99% arive on the thursday , as it is a flight and it is about 5 hours so i wont to be very fresh for the fri -monday :-) dont think i'll get much sleep -hope

RangerGirl - we still have a room ..well a place in a room so you just let us knew

and when you do if it's a YES tell a bit about your selfe and send at lsit 1 of us a pic of yorself so we can spot you :-)

now off topic ( as thay say) i must vent out my frostrashen ( no need to replay to this :-)) LOTR-return of the king game -why why why , is it sooo hard in havens name its a game not real life why did thay have to make it so hard its frostrating !!! sure when i get to a next level est its nice and all but for G-sack to do that i need to play noon stop for hours and hours -which i dont have..on the up side it is 1 of the best games i have ever played excloding Gabrial night game number2 and monky islend ( all of them)

ok i think thats it on this thing :-)

next complint gos to my mouse :lol: who dicided to go nuts :wub: ...dont ask i press on somthing and it's like i dabeld clickd , then it dicideds on itselfe to open files e-mails ..what with it ..i think it's a live

Edited by Nili

:lol: LOL!!! when you said mouse then (before I had read the rest of it!) I thought you meant you had a pet mouse!!!! hehe!!! :lol:

:o MONKEY ISLAND???? WOW I WORSHIP those pirate adventures!!! :wub::PB)

LotR game - the RotK one??? cause I have that and I'm stuck!!! (I passed the bloody huge scary spider - ahem yessss ok, I admit, my friend actually did that bit... - anyways then bloody saved over it!!! :o:o where are you up to nili?!?! B)

umm umm umm anything else?!?! umm nope don't think so...

apart from RANGER GIRL - yeah let us know ASAP and also tell us about you, age, interests etc :P xx

:lol: LOL!!! when you said mouse then (before I had read the rest of it!) I thought you meant you had a pet mouse!!!! hehe!!! :wub:

:o MONKEY ISLAND???? WOW I WORSHIP those pirate adventures!!! :o:PB)

LotR game - the RotK one??? cause I have that and I'm stuck!!! (I passed the bloody huge scary spider - ahem yessss ok, I admit, my friend actually did that bit... - anyways then bloody saved over it!!! :o:lol: where are you up to nili?!?! :o

umm umm umm anything else?!?! umm nope don't think so...

apart from RANGER GIRL - yeah let us know ASAP and also tell us about you, age, interests etc B) xx

I have a cat ( a real 1) blue eyes boshi taill , name of " silver main" ( hope i speeld that ok) cus shes silvery looking

hehheee can you emagen a cat and a mouse got bazurk

monky islend are the best

LOTR -ROTK that's the game :you made it ther !!!!!!!owww i feeil so out of it , i'm very good with computer games ( all kinds) but this 1 got me , i'm still with king of the dead- blast it , i gave a friend of main the game he made it to the eliphents thing in less then a day. i am Working on this game for 2 weeks now - shame shame shame , and i am going to bit it ..i hope , i am tempted to use some "help" :P ( if you get my meening) but i wont , for now :-)

I had comtemplated getting "help" too but you can't use cheats etc until you have completed the game all the way through once... :P:wub:;)

forget the king of the dead it's really hard on 1player but it's ok on 2 player.

try playing as gandalf, it'll give you a confidence boost! make sure you shoot all the enemy archers and you'll be fine :D

I am still playing MI4, got as far as monkey combact and I just can't figure it out :D xx

I had comtemplated getting "help" too but you can't use cheats etc until you have completed the game all the way through once...  :huh:  ;)  :blink:

forget the king of the dead it's really hard on 1player but it's ok on 2 player.

try playing as gandalf, it'll give you a confidence boost! make sure you shoot all the enemy archers and you'll be fine  :P

I am still playing MI4, got as far as monkey combact and I just can't figure it out :( xx

well all chrecters are locked except legolas /aragorn /gimli . and i will win !!!!..i am tring the gandlf part on the other mision - dont remmber it's name , but basicly not geting orcs into town :-) i figerd most of it but were is the place were i shot the catpolt for the 2nd tower ?

cheats are so cool ...i dont knew if you ever playd "never winter nights" or the like any way i got some cheats and thay do the usual :

add life make you a god est boooriing :-)

the fan ther starts with magic staff :

thay aded magic spelles like " cowes from hell " or " rabid chikens"

In the 1st a portel opens and you get cowes from hell , in the 2nd you get a banch of chikens attacing , and ther is another cool 1 were a cow folls on you

oww MI it is the bessssssst , just remmber think crzzzy and you'l get it ;-)

to ppl who are asking about a room with us so far we have 1 more place but we need you to tell us if you are coming or not ..not maby , time is runing out and when SM anonce the next stars i think everything will be booked - just a hanch

Edited by Nili

roomness - 8 places all together right?!!?

so sah, nili, theresa, amy, friend - makes 5

who are the other 2 people?!?!? xx

hamm did we do a misstack , didnt we hade like 6 ppl ? :(

i think - some 1 chek this plz- that it's 1 adult 2 "kids" a room

Edited by Nili

umm well I thought we had 5 of us so far and that we were having 4 to a room - you can do it - 2 in the double bed, one on the sofa and one on the pull out bed, although I'm not sure if Travel Lodge like that!

If we were 2 adults and 2 kids its fine, we have "family rooms" booked after all! but then I dunno if some of us are gunna pass off as 15/16 hehe :D maybe it would be better if we didn't all turn up together when we pay for rooms and get the keys!

people who wish to share with us: :vader:

it's £55/per room per night and we have 2 rooms so thats £110. this will be divided by the number of people per night so e.g. friday night if there was 6 of us (if you decide to bunk with us KELL!) it would be roughly £18.

PLEASE let us know ASAP as the more people sharing, the cheaper it is!!! xx

well the way i see it :

1. If only 1 person will alsow come , like me , on the thursday , i'll be happy :-)

2. since we will hardly be in the rooms -most of the days runing after who knews who , we can snick in from time to time and thay wont new..but then i'm sure we wont be the 1st to do this so be cerfull and we do need to meet befor !!!!

3. some of you can pass us below 16 i gees ask peopal , but in the end we can't go in and out of the hotel together !!!! i dont knew if thay give brecfest but if thay do we dont eat all of us together

this begins to look like a milletery thing