Anyone wanna share a room

ok cus of sah :-0 i got this next idy

dont knew what the name of the site will be but lets make it like a book , a travel jornal but like bilbo did ,and we can use - If you wont - as a titel to the "book" the:

"By the end , even at the beginig ,we'l all be friends" (all rights resorved ;-))

now if memory serves well at c-4 SM had a computer , so we can record eveeeery thing as it hapens :-)

now we need a name..... :angel: ...how about " we hate one another " <lol> :P ..owww i'm stack

nili wow you are amazing!!!!! :unsure:

how about, like Bilbo's book, "there and back again"???

or is that too cheesey?!?! xx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they killed some one off. I even kew it was going to happen but I was apparently not prepared. hmm pub. another drink would be nice but I think I'll have to settle for curling up on the couch and watching CSI very quietly (darn my people for having to go to school tomoz lol)

night night

Luv me xx

ps-really could eat some chinese now!!! not fair!!!!! :lol:

hey guys!!! yeah great announcements but was hoping it was going to be some one "bigger" they all seem a bit random! oh well can't be fussy hey! :D xx

well thay still have more then 10 to anonce befor c-5 ( rmmber 30 stars is the number) soooooo ...i hope ( viggo please SM )

any way my friends i got to go to sleep :-) but i'll be back tomarow :-)

night all

:yoda:

Yeh that is one problem. You always got to refresh to see new posts.

Yeh i was hoping they'd announce hobbits or goonies guests. i'll be ever so happy to see Elijah and Corey.

hopefully i'll catch ya when your next around. earlier. :D

night night.

I havent got any new news

nothing happening with that at the mo then ok cwl. we coould always get a Hotmail one I guess but that still needs the whole name thing huh!! :lol:

who is "emily" btw, you're another person with that on their signeture and I have asked on countless posts on different threads who the heck "Emily" is and not one has bothered to tell me, grrrr! :angry::D:huh::rolleyes:

xx

ps- ****10**** weeks to go till c5!!!! :D:o:D

cwl thanks for letting me in on that.

I think you would be better off raising money for her flight or whatever, I don't see SM paying for her to come over, no affense. if they did that, you could say the same for Nili, she lives in Israel and she's paying to come over.

hold a fund rasing event or something - is ther person raffeling off the Billy Boyd auto raising money for the same cause? xx

cwl thanks for letting me in on that.

I think you would be better off raising money for her flight or whatever, I don't see SM paying for her to come over, no affense. if they did that, you could say the same for Nili, she lives in Israel and she's paying to come over.

hold a fund rasing event or something - is ther person raffeling off the Billy Boyd auto raising money for the same cause? xx

oww but for a minet ther i was hopping SM would pay me to come to c-5