Anyone wanna share a room

...omg, can u believe billy is going to lfacc. i so have to try and go now...

OMG!!! I love you!!! :wub: thankyou for telling me that!!!! yey yey yey!!! B):wub: wow I soo have to go too!

wanted to meet the cast of Red Drawf but they ist only going on sunday :D:huh::o I don't think I can afford to stay over night, what am I saying, I def can't afford to stay over night!

but yey we should meet up!!! B):wub:

Luv Sah xx :P

yes we should meet up. i can't stay over night either. i really want to see billy and andy. then i'll be very happy.

oh and tony from stargate too. lets go then.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man it took me soo long to suss out that whole colour thing!!!!!  :rolleyes: xx

I still haven't figured the colour thing out, doesn't seem to work for me! HELP

colours (took me a while to figure this!!)

just highlight the text you want e.g. ornage then click colour and select, wallah! same goes for bold and italics too! :rolleyes: xx

sarah i really love your avatar. it's so cool. where did u get it?

about lfacc, i think i'll just go on the sunday.

pippinsweatypants i so love your avatar tto. where did u get it.

everyones got great avatars, i'll have to find me some.

Edited by Shepseskaf

sarah i really love your avatar. it's so cool. where did u get it?

about lfacc, i think i'll just go on the sunday.

pippinsweatypants i so love your avatar tto. where did u get it.

everyones got great avatars, i'll have to find me some.

THANKS HONEY, GOT MINE FROM http://www.arimi.us/lotr07.html

Edited by pippinssweatypants

I am BACCCK:-)

sooo anything new , let me knew :-)

and i see all the stars and can only emagen t is ONLY the bigining :-)

yey NILI welcome back darling!!!!!!!

hey billy is going to LFACC thingy but I'm not sure bout c5. if you want me to get stuff signed for you let me know, tis no problem :)

Luv sah xx

HI ALL :-)

thanks SARAH for the offer ..I will take it :-) just a nice 8x10 :-) and i'll be happy :-)

haaa how was it ..ok well i hade 1-2 practis a day ( SARAH i think you knew what i do in life...right ?)

on but i hade 2 days were i was free till 20:00 so on thows i just whent to places , i whent to a place caled Nikko ( look it up ) it is the most wounderfull place i have ever been to and as a bunos it was snowing :-)))it is just an amazing place, you have to be ther ..so Gooooo :-)

I have alsow visitied othr places .

but all in all, i'll just say that i am now working on geting a work permit ther so i can live in japan :-) wish me luck :-) :lol:

thought I'd leave my 100th post back where it all started :lol:

xx

thankyou nili, you're a star :blush:

oww that is sweet :-)

now i am :blush: ;-) thanks :-)))

we are going to have ssssooooo much fan , raning around , stoking ;-)ppl Sarah knews what i'm talking about.

geting sttttaaafff...hammm neeed cash ASAP

HEY NILI!!! WELCOME BACK. HOW HAVE U BEEN? HOW WAS UR TRIP? I READ UR POST ON ELIJAH. VERY COOL.

YEY SARAH!100 POSTS. NEVER NOTICED WHEN I REACHED IT.

is there a special hobbit board no one told me about ?!?! :lol:

hehe I only noticed cause I wanted to see what I was gunna be after "continuity" :lol: although I think that word is lush, it's better than being best boy!!! heh xx

thanks SARAH for the offer ..I will take it :-) just a nice 8x10 :-) and i'll be happy :-)

I am soo happy you is back, I have missed you, 3 weeks is aaaaaaaaaages!!! :lol: am glad you had a lush time, sounds fun, did you take some nice pictures to show us at c5?

course I will get you a lovely 8x10, I am already getting one for another friend so so far I am asking for 3!!!! :lol: you can get my something cwl at c5 if you like hehe :D if you want me to get that LotR book signed for you too, send it to me in the post! :lol:

Luv sah :lol: xx

I am soo happy you is back, I have missed you, 3 weeks is aaaaaaaaaages!!! :D am glad you had a lush time, sounds fun, did you take some nice pictures to show us at c5?

course I will get you a lovely 8x10, I am already getting one for another friend so so far I am asking for 3!!!! :P you can get my something cwl at c5 if you like hehe :D if you want me to get that LotR book signed for you too, send it to me in the post! :D

Luv sah :D xx

oww you are cool :-)

my book my pressses book..haaa no , to much of a hasel, just an 8X10

and i WILL get you somthing veeeeeryyyy nice at c-5 :-)))))))))

I got lots of pic in japan and i'll bring them with me or post them some place and direct you ther ..which ever comes 1st :-)

i miss japan sooo much ppl you have no idy how much ....prhapes i'll get a job ther ..i hope :-)

ok back to bisnes :-)

How will we recognis one another ? , i knew sarah will recognis me and i did send my pic to 1 of you...i think ,

but i was thinking if one of you wont and can do a littel place on the net were we can post our pictuers..we can then writ a littel jornel of how c-5 was/ is for us est

what do you think ? :o

I think we are 6 ..right ?

oww just noticed i'm now a "Locations Manager" hamm must admit i liked the animator more :D bbuuut with me and traveling i think it'l sote me muuuuch beter

Edited by Nili

ok back to bisnes :-)

How will we recognis one another ? , i knew sarah will recognis me and i did send my pic to 1 of you...i think ,

but i was thinking if one of you wont and can do a littel place on the net were we can post our pictuers..we can then writ a littel jornel of how c-5 was/ is for us est

what do you think ? :D

I think we are 6 ..right ?

oww just noticed i'm now a "Locations Manager" hamm must admit i liked the animator more :angel: bbuuut with me and traveling i think it'l sote me muuuuch beter <lol>

Hey Nili! yes u sent ur pic to me. i will send mine when my friend gets them developed, cause it's her camera i used. i think the journal thing is a great idea. yes we are 6 people now. u, me, my friend, sah, and charlotte. 'Locations Manager' is the best sutied title for you at the moment. unless there's one that says 'Simply Wonderful' :wub: and don't worry u'll recognize me. i'll be the mad one running around not knowing what to do. lol. great ur back. T. :D

charlotte, are you def coming to c5 then :D or is it a provisional yes?!

don't worry, just need to know if we need another person or not!

Luv sah xx

ps this is a pic of me from about 4 years back (so I have grown up a little!!)

Surfy Sah's Homepage (yes I made it when I was littler!!!)

I am at Pizza Hut eating icecream with a folk!!!! :huh:

da pic was HUUUUGE so I had to edit it and put the link of my page instead... please note I haven't played with it for 2 years and made it along time ago, hence cheesy ness!!!

Edited by surfy_sah

charlotte, are you def coming to c5 then :angel: or is it a provisional yes?!

don't worry, just need to know if we need another person or not!

Luv sah xx

ps this is a pic of me from about 4 years back (so I have grown up a little!!)

Surfy Sah's Homepage (yes I made it when I was littler!!!)

I am at Pizza Hut eating icecream with a folk!!!! :D

da pic was HUUUUGE so I had to edit it and put the link of my page instead... please note I haven't played with it for 2 years and made it along time ago, hence cheesy ness!!!

lookes very pro' actualy .

go see ppl

I think you can add now SG-1 ;-)

yee i think the titel sutes me now

and last a name for our diary ...hammm , owww didnt think about that , sort of a titel .

well let me see , I think by the end , even at the biginig we'l all be firends , soo since we are all starngers now ( sort off and except Sah and i)

how about friends of C-5 ..sounds lame i knew my maind just whent blanck :(

ok another idy let say that by the end of this week we all have at list 1 name and we'll have a poll BUT the name has to have ether SM or c-5 or bouth in it :-) what say you alll ;-)

right I just lost everything I just typed out (grrrr) so I am slightly annoyed but least you are lucky enough not the be subjected to my babblings!

pic of me's a bit dodgy but it's the only one I can find cause my scanner and and my pc aren't talking at the mo :D :D

I also said that nili, I love this "I think by the end , even at the biginig we'l all be firends"

we should have it as our like "subtitle" thingy on the actual page, something bout how we didn't know each other and then we came together through a common liking/love of the stars (e.g. Billy Boyd) :P and become good friends who shared the best experiences (such as meeting Billy Boyd :lol: )

hehe I dunno, I think it sounded better the first time I wrote, course, I can't mem exactly what I typed, doh! :D

ummm oh yes, like the idea of the name/URL having something to do with showmasters but dunno bout specifally c5 cause what if we go to c6?!?! and I will need somewhere to rant about LFACC (Billy Boyd!!!) :D

I think that's as far as I got so I'm going to post it now before I loose it again

Luv sah xx

ok cus of sah :-0 i got this next idy

dont knew what the name of the site will be but lets make it like a book , a travel jornal but like bilbo did ,and we can use - If you wont - as a titel to the "book" the:

"By the end , even at the beginig ,we'l all be friends" (all rights resorved ;-))

now if memory serves well at c-4 SM had a computer , so we can record eveeeery thing as it hapens :-)

now we need a name..... :lol: ...how about " we hate one another " :o ..owww i'm stack

Hey Sah. I really like your website. added it to my favs list. i have a suggestion for your 'me' page. under 'most common phrases' you should add Billy Boyd and Stargate. and under 'obsessions' you should add Billy Boyd and Stargate. :D lol. :P:wub::wub:

Nili i like your ideas for the journal/website.

We could write a liitle bit about how showmasters brought as all together. - 'friends of sm' or 'our showmasters family diary'. very bad i know, but i can't think :huh::wub:;):wub: . we def need a pics section too. i'll leave it to you two to think of a name, as i am very low down in the brain department. lol. :P