Anyone wanna share a room

there are talks in this event too???? how did I miss that!

xx

ps-theresa, as previous message, cost depends how mqny people per night we have but it shouldn't be more than £20/per person per night. if we get a sixth person it will be even less! :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm on the showmasters "special events" page is keeps saying "c4" so either they are yet to announce or they aren't having any?!?! soz was just very excited by previous posts, thought it said already, doh!

I'd like to go if there are any good ones, it's cool and something to do in the evenings (we could go to the movies but last time the queque was like being in Collectormania!!!) bear in mind though it's gunna be like £20 so I'd rather not go "for the sake of it" if that makes sense?!?! :P

any other suggestions of what to do in the evenings would be good, if we are there 3 nights it would be cool to do something other than hang out in the room (which prob only sucked with me actually cause I was stuck with the x - and believe me, he was my x for a reason!)

ahem yessss ;) xx

o.k we need a 6th person anybody out there? please?

sarah- yes we need to sort something out 4 da evenings.

How about sleep :-)

cuz if a mager star is going to come will nedd to be ther at the most at 6AM

ok so i'm alon on the tursday , do i need to tell the hotel that ? or just show up and say it ?

you peeps are crazy being on here at 7am!!! I would still be sleeping (because I work till 2am) if I hadn't just done my sociology exam!!

nili - sleep is a lush plan ! :lol: but collectormania chucks out at like 7pm and I can't go to bed that early!!

maybe you are right though, when we know whos gunna be there we'll know if we need to get there at 6am, that's gunna be painful, lol :lol:

(to be honest I got there about 1pm on the sat and still met who I wanted so we prob don't need to get up at 6am for all the days!!) xx

ps- yeah going with amy, you'll need to tell them you only want 1 room on the thurs so that they can make the room available for some one else. soz its costing you £50 for that night, is that gunna be ok?? :blink:

right I am going to stop posting now, angel here I come ! :blink: xx

Edited by surfy_sah

ps- yeah going with amy, you'll need to tell them you only want 1 room on the thurs so that they can make the room available for some one else. soz its costing you £50 for that night, is that gunna be ok?? :vader:

right I am going to stop posting now, angel here I come ! B) xx

HI

ok i have changed it :-)

yee it is going to cost a lot so i am hoping for a 6 person to join who will come on the thursday -pllllleeeeeaaaase :-)

but for the rest of you here are the ditails:30/4/04

1 room with 2 ppl ( 1 adolt )

1 room with 3 ppl ( 1 adolt )

basicly now i have 3 papers 1 for every room

now just find the 6 person who will save me and come on the thursday :-)

hooommmm if viggo and orlando come then my sister just might come with me :-) hope hope hope :-)

ppl please make a not that from the 21st JAN till the 6th of FEB i'm not around.

so just keep doing what you are doing and get 1 more person..can't belive it's hard <lol>

hugs love

Nili

we'll try our best and get the 6th person.

we'll miss ya. have fun with whtever ur doing. see u soon.

i got ur pic - very very nice. :D

yee i got more pic' and i will send them .

Now dont worry it is just 2 weeks :-))) and then i am back

with my luck the'l anonce some who will be coming to c-5 that i reeeealy wont to meet :D:wub::rolleyes:

any way till the 21st i am still here , so we have time :-)

Edited by Nili

ahh nili noooo where art though going?!?!? if people have piccies please send me some!!!! nili du have any more from c4 pleeeeaaaassssseeee???

Luv and hugs xx

where art Me going ? to Japan my friend to face a test of courage and purity of hart , or to put it in plain words to get my "A" ;-) kicked and prhapes to kick some my selfe, and to luren sooo much more :-) :rolleyes:

have I ever told you how I got lost in a blizzard on Mt' Foji , yes it happened ( last year) I really wasn't sure I'll get out of that 1 ..but i'll tell you of this adventure after i finish this 1 :-)

looking forward to hearing about ur adventures.

hope u have fun. we still need that 6th person. i'm trying to sort out with college if i can get the day off. so i may be able to come on the thursday. fingers crossed.

if u've got any more pics i'd love to see them. i'll put mine up once i find some recent ones.

hope u have fun. we still need that 6th person. i'm trying to sort out with college if i can get the day off. so i may be able to come on the thursday. fingers crossed.

if u've got any more pics i'd love to see them. i'll put mine up once i find some recent ones.

i keep all fingers xxxxxxxxx

will send more pics :-)

well keep looking but knew this:

If ( please God please) thay get 1 of the floweing ( preferbly all or just 2) my sister will probebly join :-)

Viggo.M

orlando.B

Ian.M

elrond smith ( AKA Huggo.W)

ian.Holm

christopher lee

any of the hobbits

and the one and only 2 Andy ;-) who play a lot of split personalty ppl/things /what ever..which makes you wounder ( haaa but i am just tizing , he is wounderfull !!!!!!)

and here i go off again i'm geting hiper about the trip

soo if she joins I will personaly sleep on the floor !!!! I realy dodnt maind belive me I have sleept at wores places ( grond, grass , rocks , standing-dont recomend that , air-ports ....)

I knew i knew , i'm geting carid away :-) i beter stop now :-)))

hello peeps

am on mates pc - mine has DIED!!!!! we have to take it to the nice person in a computer place to fix it :lol::o

won't be online for a while but don't forget me and PLEASE DON'T SEND ME MAIL as my account may burst then that would die too :lol:

hope to be back here swn

don't forget me!!!

Luv sah xx

to sarah: how could we ever forget u. :D  good luck with your p.c. i had trouble with mine too. they had to delete every single thing on it. hope that doesn't happen to you.

to everyone: hey i think we got a 6th person. yey. :D

I'M BACK!!!!!!

yey they fixed my pc and it turned out that evil Kazaa was to blame grrrr!!! damn virus bitches but they went down, yeah, hehe :D

wahey person 6! who ist this???

umm yey so I'm back but nothing's happening sniff sniff.... :D:uhoh:

Luv sah xx

ps ;):blush: how do I get a cool moving avatar thingy?!?! I saw that some one suggested Google but I wanted a Stargate one and non of them seem to move :uhoh: and if I type Stargate and "gif", "moving avatar", "moving gif", "moving image" it just comes up with a loada stuff that has nothing to do with what I want !! ;):help:

Edited by surfy_sah

poor sarah. u can talk to me when i'm around. ur not alone.

omg, can u believe billy is going to lfacc. i so have to try and go now.

just a note about my msn messesnger - it connects automatically when there's an internet connection, and it's not only me using the computer so sometimes i'm not really online.if i am i'll come have a chat.

...omg, can u believe billy is going to lfacc. i so have to try and go now...

OMG!!! I love you!!! :wub: thankyou for telling me that!!!! yey yey yey!!! B):D wow I soo have to go too!

wanted to meet the cast of Red Drawf but they ist only going on sunday :angry::huh::unsure: I don't think I can afford to stay over night, what am I saying, I def can't afford to stay over night!

but yey we should meet up!!! B):rolleyes:

Luv Sah xx :rolleyes: