Anyone wanna share a room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nili - if you are gunna book the room and it asks you to specify no. of people, say 3 per room if it doesn't like 3 adults (do it ONLINE!!) **if you need a link, ask me!!** then put 2 adults one child (we just won't have to turn up together or say people are 16 and we thought that counted as a child ;))

email me when you can, looking forward to seeing pics :)

hugs sarah (aka sah)

ps-get msn so we can all chat online! http://messenger.msn.com/

add us by email address and wallah!

anyway back to the topic. Please please some1 join us! we're all insane but don't let that put u off. lol we're perfectly harmless i think :angry: . just joking. ;) seriously we reallywould like 1 more person to join us. is there anyone out there? :angel:

ok I havn't bookd anything yet ( to erly)

but on line i get this:

Family Room - £52.95 per room per night

Non Smoking Family Room En Suite, Max 2 Adults 2 Children under 16, 1 Double 1 Sofa 1 Pullout

so i think we can all ( 5 of us) make it in 1 room

I dont think we could all fit in one room. we'd have to have 2 people in the double bed then a person on the sofa and a person on the pullout then the extra person would ahve to sleep on the floor.

ok so i wont make any misstacks :-)

can you go to ther site , Do everything for booking except the visa est. just pick the best thing for us then send me a link to the same place and i'll do the rest

here it is:

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/travelodge/loc...php?hotel_id=54

the link for visa est is difrent :-)

i'll be back tomarow

I think the best thing to do is to book 2 family rooms (non-smoking unless anyone smokes???) and if we don't get a 6th person to just divide the total amount by all of us so everyone pays the same.

Booking doesn't mean you have to pay now, we don't have to pay till we get there then we can just all give Nili cash or pay on card (last time me and my x were both able to pay half on card - I have visa debit)

incase they are fussy with the whole "child thing" (we might be better off having just a normal room) can everyone please say how old they are.

if I've got this sussed: I'm 19, Nili is 30ish (sorry Nili!!) Amy is 16, what bout you Theresa and youre mate?

xx

ok we are booked !!!!2 famely rooms ( noon smoking)

i could only book for the 29th of april - 3rd of May ( hope some of you can make it to the 29th)

total ( payed on ariving ither cash or card) is 447.60 GBP , wich is about 22GBP ech all and all very chip

I did say we are 2 adoltes and 3 15 year olds :-) so act acordinly :-)

and what ever hapens i hope you are ok with this :-)

if not tell me ASAP

yey go nili!!!!!

won't make it for the night of 29th soz cause I can't leave uni till extremely early Friday morn, hope this is ok? I think I am staying 3 nights (Fri, Sat and Sun) but not 100% on the Sun. You can always cancell 1room if you find there are only going to be 4 peeps though?!?! you haven't paid though right so we can sort it out nearer the time??

thanks for that amy I was wandering what it meant!

also, please tell me how to get a funky cwl moving piccy some one?!?!

xx

oww i made a littel mistack ..

it's 437.6 GBP NOT 447.6 :-)

so you are all ok with this

must say thay gave me a littel scear , when i whent ther this morning i could have booked even 3 rooms , but now i could only 1 , so i caled them and thay did find 2 rooms :-)))

No i havn't paiyd I /we pay on ariving with cash or cards :-)

BUT thay are expecting 2 adolts and 3 15 year old can we pul it off ..me i have no problem i am 35 :-) but what about the rest of you.

oww and just to make it intresting thay think we are all from Israel , cuz i am :-) so when we meet ther i'll just say some words in hebrow and all you need to do is act like good children and go find a place to seat :-)

now thows who are coming on the 29th please let me knew !!! by e-mail

berlfam@012.net.il

and viggo and orlando beter be ther

1 last thing cuz i am hiper :-) tell me i did my colculashens ok and that we do pay around 22GBP a day/night

Edited by Nili

calculations hehe ! :rolleyes: it's cool don't worry just divide the cost by the number of people for that night

so if there are 4 of you or less on the first night (thurs?) you won't need 2rooms so it will only be the £50 (roughly) divide by 4people etc

then for fri/sat/sun there will be 5 (maybe 6) people sharing so £100 (roughly) divide 5 = £20 night, sorted :rolleyes::rolleyes:

xx

calculations hehe ! :rolleyes: it's cool don't worry just divide the cost by the number of people for that night

so if there are 4 of you or less on the first night (thurs?) you won't need 2rooms so it will only be the £50 (roughly) divide by 4people etc

then for fri/sat/sun there will be 5 (maybe 6) people sharing so £100 (roughly) divide 5 = £20 night, sorted :rolleyes::rolleyes:

xx

who is coming on the thursday except me ?

i need at list 1 more pppplease

prhapes it is beter for ppl to come on the thursday cus who knews who will be on friday...come to think of it IF viggo or orlando are coming then been on friday is best for them - less ppl :-)

I cant come on the thurs, I had a hard enough time getting school to let me have the friday off

same here, not coming on thursday. soz i didn't reply earlier as i just got back home.

thanks a lot nili. i'll be 17 and my friend is 16. i'm sure we can pull it off. just the innocent eyes and blink at the receptionist *i'm really 15*. lol. thanks