Anyone wanna share a room

was thinking of the travelodg 2-3 poepal will make is sooo chip

I'm going for all of it = 3-4 days , probebly arive a day or 2 befor , and after a day or 2 more ( thow after might be 1 day)

sooo please if you'd like let me knew with in the next 2 weeks :P

p.s my spoken englishy is a lot beter then what you see here :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be driving to/from MK as I live about one hour and a half away. Hope you get someone to share with you.  :D where are you coming from again?

Israel :-)

not very practical for commuting then...wow, that's a good way away...hope you get a share deal here, sure lots of peeps are looking for reducing their costs. :blink:

• 1 month later...
Hi. My friend and I are coming up from Hastings(south east england). this will be our first time. we don't mind sharing. looking forward to meeting new people. hope to hear from u or someone. thanks! :wub:

Hi

hope you'l see this :-) right now i'm just whaiting for another person to tell me if i'm shering with her or not , but i'll knew after x-mes on the other hand we might nedd more peopal , the more the less we pay i just dont knew how many poepal thay let into 1 room :-)

so be in tuch with me at this e-mail:

berlfam@012.net.il

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be driving to/from MK as I live about one hour and a half away. Hope you get someone to share with you.  :D where are you coming from again?

OOOooo where are you coming from?

Hi, by the way :D

hi there! nili's coming from israel and my friend and i are coming from hastings(south east england). are you looking for anyone to share with? is so your welcome to join us. :P

:unsure: I was sharing but the room's cancelled now, might have to find other people  :blink:

join us :-))) if we are to many for 1 room we'l take 2 :-)

absolutely, the more people the better. it'll be great .

so basicly ALL we need to knew now is:

who are we all ( real names) ..except me you knew main ( it's my nic' only it's my real name :-))

were are we staying !!!!

and please not i have 1 more person joining us .

and then some on in the uk make resorvishens !!!!!

cus we have like 3 mounths -that is all ppl

oww 1 more thing if we are a loot we can take over the hotel :firedevil:

Edited by Nili

So, how many people are staying with us?

I think the best place to stay is in travel lodge. Its the cheapest out of the hotels close to the convention. You can get a family room for £52.95. That sleeps 2 adults and two children. But we could rpobs get away with having 3 adults in there. Or are anyone that we are staying with under 16?

So, how many people are staying with us?

I think the best place to stay is in travel lodge. Its the cheapest out of the hotels close to the convention. You can get a family room for £52.95. That sleeps 2 adults and two children. But we could rpobs get away with having 3 adults in there. Or are anyone that we are staying with under 16?

well i am over 16 so that leaves me as an adolt :-)

the place sounds nice , so just keep me informed.

I have a friend who is coming so remmber we are 2 ( but she's over 16 aswell)

****please remmber from the 22Jun for 2 weeks I wont be around , BUT please keep me in all planes ****

Edited by Nili

me, me ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PLEASE!) I emailed 2 of you (soz I can't mem who, I'm not good with email address'!!!) and I know Nili so we are cwl!??!

get hold of me on surfy_sah@hotmail.com

(I am new to this, it's only my second post, some one help me make my thing all cool with quotes n stuff???????)

sah (I MET DOM!!!!!!!! in c4, yey) :) xx

ps I am from SWANSEA (bout 4/5hours from MK) but I went to C4, will be going up by train hoping to get there bout 12pm on the friday (I hope but I am in uni so I'm not sure :-S) so I need a bed for FRI and SAT as I will be going home on Sun :D unless more cool people sign up for c5 (last time there were queues for HOURS to meet the LotR peeps!!)

add me to your msn or email surfy_sah@hotmail.com

check post later tonight/tomorrow for all your replies!!

Luv sah xx

OK, so its me, sarah, Shepseskaf and her friend, and nili and her friend?

do any of you have a credit card to book the rooms on?

No you dont cus sarah is that friend i was talking about :-)

but i think i can forwored some more ppl :-)

about the credit card I have 1 and i'll do it as soon as i get the info i asked for ..which meens it'l hapen this week.

just tell me what to tell them :-)

Edited by Nili

So we still need one more person. anyone out there??? can you e-mail me when the rooms have been booked? then I'll book my coach tickets

if all gos well will be booked tomrow :-) if you see no post from me then we are green to go :-)

now ppl out ther we need 1 more !!! you can't tell me ther are no more one person alone who wont to sher :-) come on dont by shay :-)