Anyone wanna share a room

lucky thing going to see bon jovi, nicoles gone to see them too today in hull. i couldn't book any tickets for mk in time plus it was the day after my summer ball. great thing was that the feeling played at the ball and they were awesome, love those guys!

i move out of uni that weekend or the weekend before so i dont think i'll be able to make lfacc which is really annoying as there are so many people i'd like to see. *sniff* hope you all have fun tho and i cant wait to see ur pics.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ho it is me I have returneth! June wow! yeah Bon Jovi rocked! :YAHOO: heeee *listens to LIVING ON A PRAYER* :D think I'm bit hyped on vitamin C, proplus and the cheaper co-op version of Lemsit Max heeee :D :D

GMEX 2 update

Friday

Sah

Claire

Donna

? Jeni

Saturday

Sah

Claire

Donna

? Jeni

Sunday NOW FULL! = £10 each

Sah aka meeee!

Claire aka Ascal Elessar

Donna aka Fiondra

Raven Shakespeare aka menmeryisetuk

Pauline aka Orlandopassion (floor)

Steve aka crippsy_99 (floor)

I will poke you all with this link so I expect to see some friendly posting you guys :lol:

Luv sah xx

Update

as per text message, Rave and Pauline are now NOT staying Sunday night which makes 1 pull out bed and 1 floor space available and takes the cost back up to £15 each. I will post in the crew section to see if anyone needs a room and of course keep you updated here and on the text

Luv sah xx

Hey Sah!

I told Raven that I might be able to stay Sunday night if I can sort out very cheap travel home on the monday. Hell I wanna stay! Better still I may have found a close friend to share, ALSO. She'll be coming for the entire weekend, hopefully.

She is 98% for coming along. So she'll need to share with 'us' on the Fri and Sat (Turkfox, Sam & Co.) and with you guys on the Sunday. It's almost done and dusted!

So don't give up, amiga mia!

Mail me to keep up with last minute arrangements. We can swap mobile numbers.

orlandopassion@hotmail.com

Pauline XX

Edited by orlandopassion

oh right ok cool! Raven said in the email it was going to be too costly for you to get a train home on Monday! but I hope you can stay! :YAHOO: if you think it will probably work out please go post in my topic in the crew section as I've just asked if anyone needs a room lol :dance:

shame you are not crewing but you might get to yet if people pull out or need half days off *crosses fingers*

where are you coming from, London? have you tried the megabus or funfares on the NX?

Luv sah xx

Hi hun!

yeah I'm getting funfares on the way up and had booked one for Sunday return cos it cost me A POUND! FROM MANCS! and another pound from London to Peterborough.

But I couldn't get any funfares home on the monday.

I will check out Megabus.

Ultra skint like everyone else but last con of the season! Yeah I'd love to crew but the emphasis now is on complete newbies, I reckon, with a view to next season.

Pauline XX

• 2 weeks later...

OMG havn't been here in ages and we'r at 53 pages :(

Ok so how is every one i kenw .. and thows i dont knew ? I see sah is still doing the calculashens ( or how ever you speel it :lol:)

looks like .. NO i WILL be at C-11 :spew: so if any one going ther wont to shure let me knew .. i knew , i knew , long time from now . BUT excelent guests so far and i need the vaication , so lets book now :))))

Edited by Nili

• 2 months later...