What will to bring to get signed?

Carlistara

I might be slightly naive, but I wonder how they will get the guests sign and take photos with / for us all... The days tend to have only 24 hours, right?

The Heroes convention these guys ran this year was sold out, and it worked smoothly, and was very relaxed. If it works the same way, you will be allocated into groups, and each group meets certain guests each day, and the same for the shoots . There is a limit to the number of tickets sold because of the size of the conference room.

You don't need to worry about a thing - there's no way, if you attend the Saturday and Sunday, you will leave without having met all the guests and got your item signed, and having had all the photoshoots you've booked! :thumbup:

If I recall correctly, people who wanted extra items signed did so later on the last day, or in the afternoon, once everyone else had got theirs. Please correct me if I'm wrong - I only got the included in the price autograph!

whats great about these cons as apoosed to showmasters other signing events is that you are going to get at least one auto from every guest there. the programme is designed to fit the limited ticket sales... so dont worry about running out of time during the day. 24 hours is plenty. and dont forget you have time to party in there too!!

and on topic... i would probably go with the 10x8's i think.

=x=

When I went to another con, some of the guests signed photo studio shots, but there is no guarantee they will be back on time to get signed.

I think I might get the official movie companion book & get the guests to sign their character page. :lol:

It will be something to keep as a great souvenir long after the event.

• 7 months later...

I use 8x10 but it depends on the picture 'cause I try to get single picture unless the other person in the picture is going to be there (Ie. in the case of the Eric and Angela picture at ET)

I've learnt my lesson from getting group shots if I'm not going to see the other people in it :D