GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Amber Benson

showmasters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.... i *love* her. She's the BtVS guest i always make an effort to see.

Needless to say, i'll be @ CM14 then! :blink:

Just wondering how many times have you seen her then if you always make an effort, i'm just curious cos i do to as she is so awesome!

Bunny

Edited by bunny-summers

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thanks to Showmasters for bringing Amber Benson to MK once again. She is certainly my favourite female guest I've ever met as she's extremely friendly to all of her fans.

I met her on Friday and asked her for some advice on film making as a friend and I had written a script and was very pleased with her answer to not try to write it "too big". If we weren't able to film it then we needed to write something that we could actually film ourselves.

One thing I will always say about Amber, from the past two times I've met her is she always remembers my name as I'm leaving her table and I think that is a really nice thing as I'm sure with the huge amount of people looking to meet the guests at these shows it can be difficult to remember the names of people even if you've just been talking to them for a couple of minutes. Even if she just keeps the bit of paper with your name on close by so she can thank you for coming along it's a really nice way to make somebody buying an autograph feel a whole lot better about spending their hard earned cash when the guest is as friendly and charming as Amber.

• Moderators

Having sat next to Mercedes, I got to see how great Amber was with her fans too, which I already knew from previous meetings but it's always nice to see everyone enjoying meeting her.

I did find out that she's a little crazier than I realised though lol

Amber was wonderful. She remembered me from a Buffy Cruise were on together 3 years ago and we chatted about it for ages. She even got Mercedes involved in the conversation. Definitely a wonderful guest to have and I hope I get to meet her again soon (Hallowhedon)

would love her back she and emma are my favs buffy people. ONE of the memorable moments was when she pretended to bite me :D and her remembering my name was amazing she did on atleast 2 different occasions lets see if she can do it after a while maybe a year (hallowhedon) :D