Prison Break Season 4 *no spoilers*

DavidB

I watch it too ...

The thing i didnt get is they on the run, yet Sarah is really the only one that could effectivley disguise herself (not wearing a cap) yet apart from wearing a suit and tying up her hair, she always has her hair down and wavy, even when she went into that office to pretend she had an interview.

Wouldnt it be better to dye her hair, and have it up in dfferent style occasionly??Now she knows or sure they are being watched/followed, i hope she gets that sorted or for sure they gonna get caught.

Im having to watch the episodes without interuptions cos otherwise u miss vital things (like weirdo creep taking credit card out of her bag).

Loving sucre and his muscles mmmmm!

Roll on the next ep!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yay Mahone :P those last few punches to scary black dude were awesome, I enjoyed those!

I also like it when Gretchen shows some skin. Good for her. Aww, her poor back .. I'll kiss it better for her .. ahem ..

Poor snitch geek. Well, no not poor him actually, shouldn't have betrayed everyone you little baseborn cad!

I think that sums it up pretty well David! :D

One thing I didn't get. General guy told everyone to have their cards on them at all times....he knows that Self has found him so why sudden;y the beg "move the card"? Shouldn't he be keeping it on him at all times too? Why is his card any more special than the others?

Can someone please remind me what has happened to LJ?

Was it just me or did everyone suddenly seem to be taking lessons from the Garth Marenghi school of acting last night? There seemed to be a lot of unnecessary finger pointing going on.

I can't help but thinking the business with Sarah, Gretchen and all the whipping was about as shameless a ratings grabber as I've ever seen!

• Moderators

If you'd said to me in Season 1 that I'd feel sad for Bellick dying, I'd have laughed at you! He was one guy I really wanted dead. But they did a great job I think, and I enjoyed that ep - especially the torture scene.

I agree though - way to kill Gretchen's hotness! :wub:

OKay that "my girl" thing was just disgusting no matter how you look at it.

I was really sad about Bellick too and in this weeks with the flashbacks it was really sad.

Torture was good and I'm glad Mahone got peace.

I love Sucre!

The whole Michael thing is scaring me.....lots. :smile:

David - I notice in the title of this thread it says *no spoilers*...ummmm isn't that sort of all we do??? :wub:

On another slightly related note I saw Gretchen in Two and a Half men the other night and she was some devil worshiping goth who walked around in underwear, corsets, etc...... just thought you guys might be interested! :P

• Moderators

What episode was that? :wub: lol

Ummm *no spoilers* means don't spoil anything I've not seen? :P I'm sure people realise that :smile:

This weeks was really good too. I've enjoyed this season actually. TBag getting choked up about Bellick, and the scene with him and his badge were both done very emotionally I thought.

What episode was that?

It was called Hi. Mr. Horned One and she played Isabella! Season 3 ep 6. She was also apparently in season 2 ep 11.

I know it's OT but I also saw Zach Quinto in CSI..........it was a good weekend.

Anyway back PB - TBag's sales pitch was brilliant and it was nice to see a softer side of him because this season has had him mean the whole time and then the badge bit....it was good.

I'm now loving this season again!

That photo shoot should have worked but the fact it was all for him and what with her towering over him and him just being minging and old I found the whole thing about as sexy as getting a vigirous rubdown from Michael Heseltine!

The ending was pretty annoying, one of those classic prison break flights of fancy though, The Company go to all that trouble with the sophisticated security system and yet don't have any floor sensors (didn't they see Oceans 11?!) and Michael with his huge brain never considered the device might not have a motion sensor on it!

Is it just me or every time someone talks about Sylla does anyone else think they are going to go to the vault and find Cilla Black down there? Can't wait for the next series when they go on a mission to find Tarby!

• Moderators

It would be fairly amusing if Michael opened that box or whatever it is, and there was a midget Cilla Black in it. However, I suppose American viewers would be a little WTF?! and not quite as amused as we would be.

Surprise surprise!

Oh and that receptionist/agent woman is stupid. Don't mess with the 'Bag.

I just assumed it was all part of Michael's plan. Maybe they have seen Ocean's 11 and what nasty old guy saw was a video feed and Team Schofield were long gone. Whatever bring on the next one.

As soon as I saw Gretchen all school girl I thought of you lot! ;)

One thing bothered me - what happened to the microphones that could detect breathing or whatever it was.....surely they just might have picked up on something. Oh never mind - it's PB!!!! lol

• Moderators

I didn't!

Well, that's not true. I was sat there through the latter part of the episode, post-Scylla grab, expecting someone to turn. I thought it'd be the guy that Self was working for.

I don't think it was too obvious, though I've read some people say it was! Oddly enough I don't remember ever reading those same people ever suggesting Self was bad or going bad though, only that he was annoying and slightly pointless :thumbup:

I enjoyed the episode. I felt it was well done, with a good balance between action, hope, and heartbreak. PB can still deliver a very watchable and exciting episode, even though you can always expect something to go wrong anyway!

I had the idea something was coming but only because I'd had a conversation with a friend of mine who lives in America on Monday night and he told me the programme was coming up for a mid season break.

From the way the episode was going I guessed that meant something was going to happen which would involve someone turning but I didn't really twig it was going to be Self until he asked if there were other buyers interested in Scylla. I assumed it was going to be the guy who was in the early episodes of season one of 24 who was going to be the wrong 'un.

Good episode though, can't say I cared for T-Bags mournful "I could have been a contender" warblings when he was in the back of the car, I don't want to see a remorseful reflective T-Bag I want to see him being a nasty piece of work! Hopefully he'll go after Gretchen in the remaining episodes and be evil again!