Prison Break Season 4 *no spoilers*

DavidB

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

:chair: I meant to post the other day and then got distracted.

But yes, it has got a little confusing, and I'm not quite sure what's going on really. But it's still fun :chair:

Michael does seem to be on his last legs .. for a silly amount of episodes lol

Was it just me or did last nights episode descend completely into A-Team territory, complete with home made rocket launcher and poorly concealed fight doubles!

Quite enjoyable though lets not have any more of this T-Bag reflective personality nonsense, lets just keep him as an evil psycho please!

I just found the latest ep to be really repetitive and I feel that the story is going round and round in circles with no exit. It's a tad boring!

Know what you mean about the A-Team and stunt doubles........ Oh well I guess Michael will get operated on, Linc will do something stupid and Michael will hve to save him. Isn't that what allways happens???? lol

T-bag's a mess and needs to stay evil because the good side of him just isn't working.

Does anyone else think Self is the dumbest person on the planet and comes across as a complete muppet?

Never mind - it's PB!!!! :cylon:

and just when I was getting bored they throw in that. It felt like vintage PB. Sure it was all a bit far fetched but I can deal.

The one main thing that really annoyed me was that they drilled into the top of Michael's head and then bandaged his forehead.....huh??!!

The dreaming stuff was a bit weird but I guess you do what ya gotta do to move the plot on. (Thank goodness coz that plot needed to be moved along)

Question - was Alex's woman agent the person on the phone with the buyer?

Cool twist that the company might be good. or not. who knows?????

:D

Funny I found this week more repetitive than last weeks, not so much for what happened more for the "Here we go again" factor. That said the dream sequences were very good, anything that is set in Fox River gets my backing, for me that is still where the best stuff in Prison Break took place.

I guess the bandage went right round his head so all the dressings and what have you would be where they did the drilling and the bit at the front was maybe just to hold that in place?

I wondered if the woman on the phone was the General's daughter who resigned last week who is trying take Scylla to take over from the company. I hope they aren't going down the road of the Company being the good guys, it would seem to contradict everything else that has happened to date. Then again this is Prison Break, since when did it make sense!

anything that is set in Fox River gets my backing, for me that is still where the best stuff in Prison Break took place.

Completely agree - that is what it was all about and where the story and characters were the best.

You're also right about the "here we go again". There is a wierd breathing cycle to PB of suspense, relief, oh s***, and we're off again. I just wonder how many more times they can do it!!!

• Moderators

I really enjoyed the episode, though again mainly for the dream sequence stuff, and I've always enjoyed Muse Watson's work so it was great to see him again.

The voice on the phone sounded like the General's daughter to me. At least that was my first thought as soon as I heard her.

There's always something to intrigue me and keep me watching, regardless of how ridiculous and OTT it can be, so I'm happy to stick with it.

At least Michael did get the op in the end. I started to wonder how long he could survive for, and if they'd just forget he was ill or something :unsure:

I wonder if the General had the op before, which is why he was so ok with it.

This might sound a bit rough but I'm kind of hoping they do whatever they need to do this season then Michael ends up dying anyway. I think the show has kind of run its course now so it would be no bad thing to end it in a definate way. It's still quite watchable but I'm not sure how much longer they can keep the 'we're in the clear, no we're not' type storylines going.

I reckon the General had been through the op before as well, he looked a bit enigmatic when he was asked about it.

I wonder if this really will be the last of Sucre, hard to imagine him being out of it altogether.

Having seen the latest ep I have to agree with you about it sort of reaching it's natural end.

There is a major major major plot point that is annoying me now. If Michael's Mum didn't die from the brain tumour doesn't that sort of mess up Michael's whole head thing a bit. Unless of course the General is his Dad and he went through the op.

I also love that Sara was all "he should be in ICU" when in fact he was running around quite happily without even so much as a shaved bit on his head where they drilled......... :D

OK so it's PB and isn't true to life but commmmmmme on please just a bit of reality would be nice.

Oh well I'm still confused and not sure where the story can go.

Why can't someone just shoot Self and leaveGretchen alone? A sick part of me wants Linc to take her up on her offer....... :P

The blood I can handle, the leering general scenes not so much! I think someone should tell her the black leather jacket and leather skirt is fine for auditioning for a role in Wall Street or American Psycho but for anything else maybe she could update her wardrobe a little bit. While they're at it perhaps they could buy Lincoln a shirt with buttons!

Maybe Michael's mother did have the tumour but she had been through the surgery which is how they knew it works. Could be that The General is Michael's father, in which case it might explain why the General's daughter helped Sarah find him if they are sort of related. Either way I wouldn't bet against the General not having had a bit of old Ma Schofield.

I thought the fact he was running around at all days after brain surgery was a bit much, shaved patch or not!

I'm still hoping the whole thing is going to end with a massive disco freak out and the end scene is Michael collapsing and dying after an intense, drawn out dance off against the general.

Le Freak C'est Chic

Edited by Count Fooku

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Now if only they'd had Mummy Scofield played by Kathleen Turner, then we could've had a logical crossover with Friends and Chandler's dad and everything .. missed opportunity I feel :wub:

Whatever happens, they'll never end it the way I want them to .. which is TBag being the only one alive, after he's killed off the brothers. I suppose that wouldn't exactly be a happy ending, but he's far better than they are! I wouldn't mind Mahone surviving.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else getting the distinct impression its not worth buying Michael a christmas card this year?!

Yup!

the pregnancy thing is interesting too.....

Best line dialogue ever = "you'll go to prison for this"...."which one". Fantastic and I loved Michael's little pause.

Still not too sure what is going on or who is good or bad but I like watching so I hope I'll find out!

• Moderators

I'm liking the stuff with Michael and his mother .. pushing him in a different direction really. She's like his ultimate nemesis or something.

They seem to be going out on a strong note, just as long as they don't kill off TBag as I'm not having that :thumbup: lol

So tonight we started with Michael and Lincoln doing their best Christian Bale as Batman impressions with their angry whispering in the hotel kitchens. Then we had T-Bag doing his best Heath Leger Joker impression with his lip licking (though he does that most weeks!). Nicely followed up by Self doing a fine Marlon Brando horsey wheezing impression when he was climbing out the river and it was all topped off by Michael closing things out with his tormented Luke Skywalker "I'll never turn to the darkside" piece!

And just for the record, has anyone ever heard of a two man assault team when attempting to corner two dangerous fugitves who have just assassinated a high profile political figure?!

I think from now on each episode should conclude with a big musical number in keeping with the tone of the episode.

has anyone ever heard of a two man assault team when attempting to corner two dangerous fugitves who have just assassinated a high profile political figure?!

I just assumed they were the first to reach floor 16. What I liked was how suddenly the guy shows up and says "the general wants to see you" and suddenly they can get out of the building wihtout problem.....I guess the millions of police decided they would just let them through!!!!!

Still enjoyed it though!