Prison Break Season 4 *no spoilers*

DavidB

I am so loving the Linc/Mahone stuff and the taxi thing did sort of seem a bit odd to me but I think that's because my brain didn't work out that there was a time lapse between "keep them in the warehouse" and Michael driving up in the taxi. I was just like why did he just drive from round the corner! :wub: I also wondered how Mahone knew in advance to tell Lady person to leave the envelope at the power station...... yes I'm a bit slow! lol

Not liking Michael being ill! Poor baby! I volunteer to hug him better! :blink:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I also wondered how Mahone knew in advance to tell Lady person to leave the envelope at the power station...... yes I'm a bit slow! lol

:wub: don't worry, I read someone on another forum say exactly the same thing .. so it's not just you :blink:

Decent enough episode last night, although I think Agent Copfromfriends really shouldn't try doing dramatic room entrances with his gun drawn, he's too fat and his funny little jump just looked silly!

Is it just me or does anyone else keep getting the urge to flush Sarahs head down the toilet, she is really turning into a very annoying character.

Good to see T-Bag getting more into the storyline now, the tash is a bit dodgy but you can forgive him that because the character is great!

• Moderators

I just loved T-Bag's face when Linc noticed him :thumbup:

I know it was again extremely convenient, but it was actually quite interesting to see it all tie in together. Plus anything that gets T-Bag back in the fold is a good thing.

Yes, Sarah .. what the hell is she doing? Part of me felt sorry for her obviously, but then I couldn't help but think it was extremely selfish for her to walk off on her own, and extremely stupid for using that card. I mean really, I know she's been tortured and pretend dead and all that, but grrr now she has the scary black man after her!

Talking of scary black dude, I totally wouldn't mess with him. Though I am looking forward to him and Mahone having a good fight.

Wasn't it the sleazy guy in the bar who robbed her credit card from her bag then used it to buy his own booze?

It looks as if Bellick is being developed into a more rounded character as well, there was some quite good stuff with him after he killed the guard.

This series is really going to get good when Mahone finally loses it, perhaps he can call in some of his Delta and Ranger buddies from Black Hawk Down to help!

• Moderators

Was it? Could've been! I got distracted by an email at one point lol if it was, then I'll let her off .. just a little bit .. she's still stupid!

I quite like Bellick, so it is nice to see them do a bit with him - though I did find the bit with his mum in the first ep funny, I reckon he could be a good comedy character! As long as we don't see him half naked like in S3, anything's an improvement on that.

Yup it was dodgy bloke in th bar that used it. Do agree with the whole Sarah thing though - she is starting to annoy me a bit. I mean if the love of your life is off on a mission would you really ignore your phone?

Bellick is just annoying me too - enough already - we get he doesn't want to be there. I love Mahone though and funnily enough I don't find scary black dude all that scary. I just want to them to beat his arrogantness out of him and I vote Linc does it! :firedevil:

And since it hasn't already been said.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm uniforms!!!! hahahahahaah Have to admit that I found that bit just a tad crap and abvious.

Oh well still enjoying it so roll on next week.

Are we the only 3 people still watching it????? :firedevil:

• Moderators

Receptionist is hot. Then again I've liked her for a while - she used to be in The OC and I liked her in that :thumbup:

I think her and Gretchen should team up in some kinda kick ass lesbian team or something ..

Sarah redeemed herself slightly this week, by being a little less stupid.

TeaBag. Haha. Sorry.

The Michael/Linc nosebleed revelation of sorts was intriguing.

The Michael/Linc nosebleed revelation of sorts was intriguing.

Yeah but I think the world's stupidest line was in that discussion. "I'm aclimatising to the heat" - WTF??!! They've just got back from Panama and mega heat"

I actually can't remember much of this one. Just a lot of drilling! hahahah Glad we are finally getting towards finding out what the cards are all about.

Looking forward to this weeks.

:-D

• Moderators

It was nice to see things mess up a bit this week. Though that was one thing they shouldn't do - scare me into thinking they're getting rid of Mahone! NO! Bad people.

They've decided that the big black dude apparently needs really evil music whenever he's around :D

I'm liking Gretchen all moody and solo. She's somehow hotter that way, if that's possible. I'd like to say poor TBag but I'm sure he'll enjoy it!

I'm actually glad the T-Bag thing moved on a bit in the latest ep because it was beginning to annoy me. If I hung out in my officce all day doing weird things with tea and reading a bird book I think they would have sent for the men in white pretty quickly!

Gretchen is cool.

Scary Dude and the music made me laugh. Not sure about him and Mahone baiting each other but okay...I'll go with it. Sooooooooo glad techie dude took the number out of the bin because I'm pretty sure with his hacking they could track the cell and then always know where he Scar Dude is and therefore be safer. Oh that's not the point? sorry, my bad! :D

Best line was Sarah "don't get used to it!" loved it lots and lots! Also loved when they all showed up in the court room. Why they didn't just knife or kidnapp Scary Dude is beyond me though. Oh what that would ruin the plot too, my bad again!!!! :D

All in all still lovinig the PB!!!!

Still goes to show, Sarah can let it all hang out, give it the large and she still doesn't come close to Gretchen even though she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards! Still wouldn't hurt for her to tidy herself up a bit. If Jack Bauer can have a hair cut and change of clothes on his way to be exectued then why cant she!

• Moderators

Oh how I love Gretchen, and TBag, and Gretchen and TBag together.

Probably the best episode this week. Everything seems to be falling into place, and it's no coincedence that the show works best when they're all actually working in sync, rather than being divided into different things.

The Sucre stuff was funny.

• Moderators

Well I heard they're changing the show's name to Prison Bikini around episode 9, for 45 minutes of Sarah walking around in one - though I'd prefer Gretchen but she'd get too angry at the exploitation.

I loved the Sucre stuff - hilarious seeing him trying to be a gayboi and then "What happens in Vegas......"

Have to agree with David that it works best when they are all working together.

Think Michael and Gretchen working together could be interesting and I look forward to that!

It's a shame the show is taking a break

WHAT??!!! no way. When/ Why? *sob*