Prison Break Season 4 *no spoilers*

DavidB

Utter tosh and nonsense as this series has been, I think they ended it well. Maybe those two episodes could have been condensed into one but overall it was good stuff, especially bringing all the old gang back together.

I reckon the final shot of Agent Copfromfriends was probably the best bit of acting we've seen from him all season, perhaps he didn't have to try too hard!

In hindsight I wonder if they could actually have left out the stuff about Sarah being pregnant. All that really did was indicate that Michael was going to die, plus I never really felt it gave him any extra dilemma when he was deciding who to save.

Have to give some credit where its due as well for giving it a proper ending and not leaving any vaguely credible ways for them to bring it back. There must have been a temptation to leave a small possibility in case the show ever got a reprieve.

Not quite sure what this two hour special is on Sky one next Wednesday, is it just some thing filling in the gaps from tonights episodes? Didn't really feel like their were massive gaps and after a decent ending I would have thought there was little to be gained from another 'episode'.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It's basically set between the end and the "4 years later" bit .. dealing with the ramifications of Sarah killing the mum, and what happened to Gretchen etc, and Michael's downfall ..

Not sure if it's really necessary, but it might be good.

Anyway, have to pretty much agree with everything you said. Glad they ENDED it. Good cameo returns, and braindead Self is awesome. We even got the old TBag back for a while .. though I must admit I was quite creeped out by his return to prison and the pocket thing .. it felt kinda weird after all this time, like he's a bit too old for it now :o

And I didn't guess Michael would die, so that worked well on me.

Only thing that I missed was a nice Haywire cameo. Yeah he's dead, but that never stopped them before ;)

Edited by DavidB

We even got the old TBag back for a while .. though I must admit I was quite creeped out by his return to prison and the pocket thing .. it felt kinda weird after all this time, like he's a bit too old for it now :blink:

And I didn't guess Michael would die, so that worked well on me.

It was a bit weird seeing him back in prison, have to say there was a part of me wanted to see him going out in a hail of bullets trying to save his own skin after some double cross went wrong. That pocket thing was always a bit unsettling and all that hand licking in his scenes with Sarah were pretty grim as well!

I think the problem is I've watched too many war films so any time a character starts talking about their plans for when they get home and whats waiting for them it generally means curtains for them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

There were a few subtle hints and moments that got me quite excited, but they never followed through on the potential :wub:

I was hoping for that one guard to be like "ok, I'll let you out if .. if you .. kiss HER .." but nope!

• 5 years later...