MSPG pre-order disapointment!

joanne

Having previously posted on this forum because I couldn't make it to the show, I tried to request some one to get an autograph for me on a small personal item.

MSPG was sugested and I contacted them dispite having problems in the past. They came back to me and all was good. I sent my item in plenty of time before the show and I asked for confirmation that it had been recieved, which I never got.

It has now been over a week since the show and MSPG have still not been in touch. I have sent numerous emails and phoned constantly without any answer.

I am disapointed. I expected more to be honest.

This particular request was a surprise for my other half and it upsets me that I haven't recieved any information yet.

I always really enjoy the shows but on this occasion, though desperate to go, I couldn't make it and felt that recieving this would have been as great as being there, but it never could be :D

I wonder if anyone has had any similar problems with MSPG pre-orders for this show, or if anyone has recieved their pre-order yet, or if any one knows how I can get in touch.

Thanks in advance

Joanne

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

I know that Mick has been really ill lately and has been in and out of hospital. I am sure your item has been signed and he will get in contact with you as soon as he is able. If not, I am sure he has a really good explination as to why not. Please be patient with him as he needs our support at the moment and I am sure everything will come good in the end! :D