La Push Beach Party

Aakerman

Aakerman - I'm waiting for something to come too (my bag for prom) Have a feeling it will arrive once I've left for the con :uhoh: Will keep everything crossed for your shirts to come.

It is so frustrating, I hope yours will arrive too :/ Not that the tshirts are useless or anything, but I paid for them and I ordered them only for this event. Oh well..

Edited by Aakerman

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you all remember the t-shirt debacle, right... the one I got charged over £600 customs because the company forgot to put the decimal point in the correct place? Well, guess what... IT CAME THIS MORNING!!! :dance::D

After all the to-ing & fro-ing with the post office & the delivery company, they sent me a FULL refund to my Paypal account & Parcel Force were supposed to return it, so I haven't actually been charged for it! :P

Free t-shirts ROCK!!! :headscratch:

Hey, you all remember the t-shirt debacle, right... the one I got charged over £600 customs because the company forgot to put the decimal point in the correct place? Well, guess what... IT CAME THIS MORNING!!! :D:lol:

After all the to-ing & fro-ing with the post office & the delivery company, they sent me a FULL refund to my Paypal account & Parcel Force were supposed to return it, so I haven't actually been charged for it! :D

Free t-shirts ROCK!!! :YAHOO:

It doesn't happen often, getting things free so YAY !!!!! :YAHOO: