new guest announcements very soon

showmasters

why do people most of the time always request guests that have done tons of shows already over the years, and ignore/avoid new guests?

Because they probably missed them the first time - they dont give a s*** that they've attended before and missed them.

Exactly! I've only been going to cons for 2 years and there's so many of the obvious names from my fave shows I've missed which totally sucks and makes me very sad lol.

So I say bring on the Buffy/Angel guests thankyouplease!!

Ohhh, and Lost guests would be awesome but I think they're filimg atm? But then there are soooo many dead characters to choose from!

xxxxx

or some of us pore sod's who got a whole set of buffy/lotr/starwars... only to have viciouse ex's steal them and ( in respective order ) burn/sell/keep them and have had to start again from scratch.....

It's because if you meet someone enough you can have a chat and a laugh with them, and people like to see each other again, it's human nature to do that, an dyes there are many guests that people miss, i've missed quite a few that have attended before and will rquest to come back.

or some of us pore sod's who got a whole set of buffy/lotr/starwars... only to have viciouse ex's steal them and ( in respective order ) burn/sell/keep them and have had to start again from scratch.....

Oh you poor bugger!

I request some guests that have been before because they're simply lovely people and I like talking to them. Plus people like Corey Feldman I got on a Lost Boys Poster and now that Jeff Cohen is coming I would like to start a Goonies poster so it would be awesome to have Corey and indeed Sean Astin (who has appeared twice in MK) come back to a show soon.

Oh you poor bugger!

I request some guests that have been before because they're simply lovely people and I like talking to them. Plus people like Corey Feldman I got on a Lost Boys Poster and now that Jeff Cohen is coming I would like to start a Goonies poster so it would be awesome to have Corey and indeed Sean Astin (who has appeared twice in MK) come back to a show soon.

it would be nice to meet sean and not have a friend make a total fool of me in front of him as has happened the last two times...

i need to get a new goonies poster started cause that got taken as well...gutted. :blink:

Oh you poor bugger!

it would be nice to meet sean and not have a friend make a total fool of me in front of him as has happened the last two times...

i need to get a new goonies poster started cause that got taken as well...gutted. :YAHOO:

Sean Astin would be fantasticccc! And not necessarily just for LOTR/Goonies fans either. I'd LOVE for him to sign my Where The Day Takes You poster. :D

If possible would you be able to get Alyson Hannigan.She is my Idol and I would love to meet her.After all I did do my English Essay on her for my GCSE.And may I add that I got a good grade for that lol.Much love to allXXXxxxXXXxxx

I love Alyson too :blink:

Shes great, so is everyone from Buffy.

i need to get a new goonies poster started cause that got taken as well...gutted. :D

So all in all it sounds like you have had a bit of a time of it?!

I love Alyson too :D

Shes great, so is everyone from Buffy.

Yh i do love buffy and she just made the part.

And Daniel i found out tht she wont do them because she dont believe in charging ppl for her autograph. she thinks its wrong. which is nice but then it leaves us fans not being able to meet her which sucks. so it would be nice once in a while if she just lets it slip every now and then so we can meet her.

Would be my dream come true.

xxxx