Collectormania glasgow

:D Hi everyone,

I attend the event in glasgow in august and had a good time and enjoyed all the guests

but 1 little issue i had with the event was that the sound system was very poor as it was hard to hear when the guests where talking as this little issue spoiled the talks as you could not hear what they where saying is you where away from the centre, and maybe make the talks a little bit longer- ie 45 mins

For the next event could you improve the sound system or have a seperate or closed off area for the guest talks and when everyone arrives at the event you could also give them a sheet with all the gust talk times and autographs

thanks for the event

daniel :no:

Edited by daniel1701

A bit more volume from the PA would be good, yeah - I was going to suggest that myself, as well as better "mic discipline", if that makes any sense?

Basically, ask the guests to look for the crew members with mics, and only take questions from people who have them.

With two mics to alternate between, there should really be no gap between questions that we can all hear!

A bit more volume from the PA would be good, yeah - I was going to suggest that myself, as well as better "mic discipline", if that makes any sense?

Basically, ask the guests to look for the crew members with mics, and only take questions from people who have them.

With two mics to alternate between, there should really be no gap between questions that we can all hear!

I used to attend conventions at the thistle and quality hotel in glasgow for over 10 years for startrek and had many good memories of the events and all the people.

I hope they improved the audio as was very hard to enjoy the talks and hear when people asked questions to the guest

get some battlestar guests and i would love that

daniel :thumbup: