Anyone need a room?

TurkFox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okies, and thank you. :lol: I have everything for susan death but im not sure weather i should go as that or....go as elena from ff7 (all i neeed is a jacket which i think i can borrow...)

Elena! xD

I've got an Elena cosplay, for a photoshoot I'm doing in November. I prefer being Reno but really I love all the Turks. :D

Glad your all cool with me sharing, dont worry I dont snore or strut around in my skimpies lol

Ive only just realised what you said, i think i skipped that bit..lol.

Unfortunatly i might snore...

I forsee that i will be the one sleeping in the bath :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of paperwork and Uni stuff later, I finally know when im needed in and when im not.

So I can now come during the day on the Friday :lol:

What time is everyone getting there friday and when can we get into the hotel room, want to be able to unburden myself of my bags before I head into the con.

Well it wil take me a couple of hours by coach.. so i wont arrive in mk till about half twelve. Was going to walk to walk from the coach station but if you need everyone there at a certain time then ill have to get a bus...ive only got a backpack and a bag....the backpack im keeping with me but i wil need to drop off my other bag...

Well im getting into MK about 12:10 so im not going to be early by any means.

Ill go to the hotel and drop stuff off first anyway.

I dont know where to go so wouldnt it be better to wait till everyone gets there or otherwise it means going backwards and forwards to the hotel. I dont want to be dragging my clothes bag around with me.

Ah but I was going to get a taxi from the train station to the hotel, bit further than I wanna walk, im lazy lol

Probs best to do the same from the coach park, we had to get a taxi to it last time as it was out of the way.

Ill meet you at the hotel if you like, walk over to the center togther, I know where it is from the Hotel.

Dont know how many keys there are for the room though, might have to all go back at some point and do what we need to.

I dont know lol We'll sort something out :D

Considering the coachstation is near the centre i think i will go to the centre and then when everyone has finished doing what we need to at the centre then we can go back to the hotel, drop stuff off and then head off for bowling...lol. I wont get a taxi unless i have to...im working on a budget at the moment. :D

Hotel is right next to the centre:

Click

So you could drop your stuff off there with a short walk. :poki:

So if i walk there from the coach station is anyone going to be there. I would actually rather wait till were all together that way we can all get into the room at the same time. I dont want to go there straight away to find that no one is there..;)

Well if they let me check in before I head to the event then I'll tell them the other person will be arriving and then I'll text with my name and room number so someone can get the other key if they want to go straight there.

Once I'm at the event I probably won't be back til five-ish so you'd have to sort out meeting up with Rob/Yvonne to walk back there and get the key.

Winchester?

Anyway, I dont mind meeting up with people and going back to the hotel if you dont want to go alone. If we have a room number we can just leave our stuff there then head back to the event.

Dont really need a big 'meet', we are sharing a room lol Bound to bump into each other.

Maybe we could pospone bowling till saturday and come up with something smaller fro friday.

that`s a good idea bowling on saterday night, because i will be comming home from my vacation on early friday morning and leaving again on friday morning.

no sleep at all for me.

i got 8 auto`s that i want on the whole weekend.

so planty of time to do that in three days.

if we now the room number then we can leave the bags there and see the other at the event.

i can`t wait

*nods* that will be fine.

i can see two people going for an early night already.

Ive got about five autos that i want. And i can probably guess at least two of yours yvonne :thumbup:

Room number would be good. If i at least met up with yvonne then we can both head off to the hotel and put our stuff in.

cant wait ....about four days ...