Anyone need a room?

TurkFox

I've just booked a room at the central Premier Inn for those three nights for myself and a friend. I'll be there all three nights and my friend will be there Fri/Sat.

We're looking for someone else, preferably who wants all three nights (but at least the Thursday) to bring the price down. If you're interested, reply here or get my msn/email from my profile. :pyth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive managed to book the time off of work, just need to book the coach part of my trip and then leave my money to pile up!!....

Do you need a phone number or anything to find me on friday 26th? (i should be in mk by one at least)

Edited by maegurwen

hi megan.

i don`t mind either, good for the back.

i will be ealry on friday, i have the plane at 735 your time.

and then i need a bus ride from a our.

so i be there around 11 o clock at the centre.

are you going to the party saterday night, if you do i need to book that olso.

cheers yvonne

Im so ending up in the bath arnt I lol

Im cool with the floor too.

Oh Yvonne you posted just before me. Hmmm everyone is ok with floor, might have to get in there quick and shotgun a bed lol

By the way despite the forum name (long story) I am a guy. Hopefully you two are cool with sharing with a geeky bloke lol

If not, like I said above ill end up in the bath lol

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Nah if me and yvonne are on the floor then you would be on the bed really....or the sofa.

I will be on a coach. Since it doesnt get to the coachway till about 12 on friday....i wont be at the centre till one....Yvonne is it possible (if you have got a mobile) for you to send me your mobile number (via email) so that i can find you at mk. I met you in 05 so i should be able to find you.

Same for turkfox or beatrix...if possible. ( i like to be organised..tooo organised..lol.)

Edited by maegurwen

I didnt go to the party last time and just hanging in the hotel sucks lol

Im going to the party this time just for something to do.

Dosnt matter if you dont have a ticket, im getting mine on the fri/sat at the event (saves on postage lol)

Glad your all cool with me sharing, dont worry I dont snore or strut around in my skimpies lol

We all cosplaying? I can forsee lots of cases and clothes everywhere lol

im cosplaying, but im not in any compititions. I dont think my stuff will be everywhere though ...ill make sure i wont clutter the room :lol:

How much are the tickets if you get them from the events as i dont want to be stuck in the hotel alone!!!

Edited by maegurwen

£10 I think. Not too much.

Yeah you should come, dosnt matter if your not a big party person, neither am I. Just a bit of fun at the con.

Oh okies, can i come along with you to get a ticket then? (i wouldnt know where to get them even if i tried..lol)