ERNIE HUDSON -- hasn't aged a day!

pez

Have to agree with all of the above. I met Ernie in Coventry and he was awesome. He told me he loved my T-Shirt and then was amazed at the dvd i had brought for him to sign as it was the first time he'd ever been asked to sign it......i for one would love to meet him again if he returns.

he was fantastic, you never saw him with out a smile on his face and when he was signing every one kept on wanting a photo with him so he had to get up every 2 mins and he was willing to do it to

was talking to him for like 5 min at the party and he gave me the impression that he didn't really enjoy the hotel they were staying in, paul blake mentioned that the food was horrible and ernie did seem a bit grumpy

i hope one bad meal doesn't put him off

i would love to see him, dan and harold do a show together

seriously whats the guys secret? and wasnt he just an amazing guest, they have to get him back again he was amazing!

When I met him on saturday night, I was taken aback when he said he had four sons and one of them was 40! He looks amazing for 62 !!

winston1gj9.th.jpg

And he is so nice, he even tried helping me sell some Star Wars figures !!

winston2cb4.th.jpg

Edited by Big Phil

Have to agree with all of the above. I met Ernie in Coventry and he was awesome. He told me he loved my T-Shirt and then was amazed at the dvd i had brought for him to sign as it was the first time he'd ever been asked to sign it......i for one would love to meet him again if he returns.

What DVD was it?

What DVD was it?

Tornado....i took it because Bruce Campbell stars too and he was also in Coventry. It actually took Ernie a few minutes to think of how to sign it.

When I met him on saturday night, I was taken aback when he said he had four sons and one of them was 40! He looks amazing for 62 !!

I know I was shocked at that one too. And he was so nice he must have talked to us for almost half an hour or something like that. Well I was tipsy so it might not have been that long lol.

I know I was shocked at that one too. And he was so nice he must have talked to us for almost half an hour or something like that. Well I was tipsy so it might not have been that long lol.

at least you can remember talking to him i cant lol ...he was like how is your head today on sunday i was like were you at the party? hahahaha oh dear

at least you can remember talking to him i cant lol ...he was like how is your head today on sunday i was like were you at the party? hahahaha oh dear

LMAO!!!!!! Luckily it was early in the night or I might not have. Actually i'm pretty lucky I can be really really wasted and still remember stuff, although it's not always a good thing lol. Some stuff you'd rather forget.