The Day Arrives

barni

there better be a cosplay in december

i got a fantastic idea for my costume and i think it would look amazing

may need some one to do it with me as it might turn into a two people costume

let me know if there's anything I can do. I'd be happy to help out.

Is there not gonna be a competition in December?

Can't see that happening! Cosplay should grow and grow :)

Although, Singloom, you could have switched your phone off before going onstage! :D

A thousand pardons. Official Turk business and all that. Was told to look out for a man in a black cloak and long silver hair. No such luck though :D

haha now i didnt see you running away.....if your not running scared your not doing it right!

Well, I was only on the look out. Confronting him is someone else's job...*throws Cloud at "the silver haired man" and flees* :D

barni thanks for the offer mate but it will probably be the good reverand i need but we can tak closer to the time but your not far off with the pics you put up

No worries pal, you know where I am if anything falls through. Sounds like there ain't gonna be a cos play at the December event but I hope that won't deter you from dressing up anyway. What happened to the costume you were going to wear at this event?

barni thanks for the offer mate but it will probably be the good reverand i need but we can tak closer to the time but your not far off with the pics you put up

No worries pal, you know where I am if anything falls through. Sounds like there ain't gonna be a cos play at the December event but I hope that won't deter you from dressing up anyway. What happened to the costume you were going to wear at this event?

was wearing it, blue shirt, navy trousers, braces and i had my big coat on at the start but it got to hot so i left it at my mates stall

was wearing it, blue shirt, navy trousers, braces and i had my big coat on at the start but it got to hot so i left it at my mates stall

werent you gonna dress up as Jack Sparrow?

wrong captain jack! i was captain jack harkness

haha no wonder I didnt recognise you at first. I was looking for Johnny Depp lookalike running round ;)

I liked whoever was dressed up as Reno from FF VII :) On the Sunday I couldnt hold back the urge and ran over and showed her my Cloud Strife tattoo.

Great costumes this year :)

Well done guys.

haha no wonder I didnt recognise you at first. I was looking for Johnny Depp lookalike running round :pyth:

I liked whoever was dressed up as Reno from FF VII :) On the Sunday I couldnt hold back the urge and ran over and showed her my Cloud Strife tattoo.

Well done guys.

Thank you! That tattoo was awesome! I had to resist the urge to shriek like a little girl when I saw it (I cannot imagine Reno to be the type to shriek, lol)

haha no wonder I didnt recognise you at first. I was looking for Johnny Depp lookalike running round :wub:

Well done guys.

##

haha cool,

i knew youd appreciate it!!! Think im dressing up as President Rufus for halloween! Find a baldy guy to go as Rude!

Thank you! That tattoo was awesome! I had to resist the urge to shriek like a little girl when I saw it (I cannot imagine Reno to be the type to shriek, lol)

haha no wonder I didnt recognise you at first. I was looking for Johnny Depp lookalike running round :poki:

Well done guys.

##

haha cool,

i knew youd appreciate it!!! Think im dressing up as President Rufus for halloween! Find a baldy guy to go as Rude!

Don't know a lot of bald guys I'm afraid and the only willing guy I know was not that enthusiastic about parting with the little hair he had left. Maybe I should make a Rude plushy doll next time that I can carry around XD

Edited by Singloom