The Day Arrives

barni

What a fantastic day!!

I'm just back and I can categorically state that it is indeed worth it. I got a lot of figures and found some AFA figures at very reasonable prices!

Thank you so much to all the dealers for giving me the opportunity of purchasing very good quality figures and Collectables.

I met Peter Davison, Louise Jameson, Rusty Goff, Paul Blake and Shane Rangi. All exceptionally nice people!

Infact everyone I met was very nice.

Can I just thank everyone concerned for putting on a fantastic convention and I definately will be back in december.

Thank you to all concerned, it was a very good day!

Ann xx

Here's some 'raw' video footage from today recorded by a friend of mines. I plan to be there tommorrow to do some proper filming myself which hopefully will make a nice little promo vid for the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw7_rNzSXDE

I was on the video at 2:18. I was Reno! The day was fantastic and I loved meeting everyone! Tomorrow will be just as good! :D

My arm is in the video with sg1 patch in it. I am finally on youtube (partly)

Congratulations, your arm is famous :blink:

Willing to do signings :blush:

i had a great day, just miffed i couldnt get to the party tonight as we have to take james to football in the morning! the 5am wake up call was well worth and as for nick doing the snoopy dance ... YAY :blush:

Great day today just back!!!!! Getting ready now hope the party is as good.

Did I see you? I was the zombie floating around handing out postcards all day.

Were you the one covered in blood? If so I passed by you a few times. I'd have said hi if i'd known it was you.

yeh that was me lol

I was on the video at 2:18. I was Reno! The day was fantastic and I loved meeting everyone! Tomorrow will be just as good! :blush:

well done. I thought you were dead confident.

Thanks! But would you believe me if I told you I was actually Super Nervous up there? :wub:

Takes a lot of guts to get on stage in front of an audience, let alone a convention audience who know the characters inside out and I thought you both did very well. None of you looked nervous at all.

Lizzy I'm hoping to se some pics myself as I didn't get the chance to take any. I think Carter took one in the changing room after we were finished so I'll ask him. We posed for lots of pics though so perhaps someone on the forum has one they can post. I'm in the little video clip on youtube though.

Aw I wish i'd known. I'll look out for you next time.

Wish I'd known too. Quite fancied meeting you.

I was terrified! Lol. I was 'Jane Sheppard' in the Stargate Atlantis gear. Hadn't planned to enter the cosplay but my friend was stewarding on the cosplay table and said not many people had entered, so I should. Everyone had great costumes though! Poor Batman was really suffering in that latex suit, he thoroughly deserved to win!

Edited by firefly9