Grange Hill Reunion?

barni

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I suppose it is too late to get Lee Macdonald up to Milton Keynes over the weekend? I'm sure there would be interest and also it would draw attention to a possible future Grange Hill reunion.

I for one would be interested in a future joint Showmasters / Grange Hill reunion.

I also spoke to Todd Carty at a recent theatre tour he was appearing in and he was happy to sign my Grange Hill items so I'm sure he could be added to a future guest list.

:lol: Flipper

Yes...One word...Roland!!!

Remember Roland's sidekick Janet played by Simone Nylander? Best remembered for the way she pronounced Ro-land.

This is Simone now, she's gorgeous!

simone.jpg

Edited by Barni

Absolutely! :P

Were you on GH Online/GH Blackboard, by any chance? I've spoken to George a few times online, got his facebook still I think.

I'd like to put in a vote for the reeeally early ones too, and for more of the era you're on about. :P

(and if anyone finds Julian Griffths (Denny) I may propose to them)

Ask George about the times he was spotted at the Grafton in Liverpool slightly drunk :o

Fab Idea... I'd only be interested if Series #1 Cast also appeared in line-up e.g. the Actors who played; Tucker, Benny, Alan, Bullet Baxter, Sexy Lexy etc...

I'd be interested in this :D especially if there were guests from Tucker's era (including Bullet Baxter lol) and from Zammo's era.

Any chance of getting John Holmes (Gonch Gardner)?

I haven't watched the show for years but I'm getting quite sentimental over it now that it's been axed...:(

You're not referring to John Holmes who appeared in 2,274 "Adult Films" are You..!?

I can never remember his name but I'd love to meet the guy that was in Grange Hill, the movie Go (the one that swapped shifts to go to vegas and caused the whole series of events) and the series Roswell (the one that turned out really was abducted and brainwashed by aliens)

Sounds like you mean Desmond Askew.

go_4.jpg

A Grange Hill reunion would only work if combined within a Collectormania.I think a dedicated GH reunion would'nt attract the amount of people through the doors to make it worth putting on.

Somebody tried to do this independately about 3 years ago and did'nt get enough replies from cast who would of been up for it.

Alot of the ex cast as we all know are now doing regular jobs and have families etc.

I can't see a problem with getting together a good ex-cast who are 1) happy to make a few extra quid and 2) proud of their time in GH and happy to meet the public who adored/fancied them at the time.

I would think this could be a possibility for the June 09 fair at MK Dons if announced with plenty of notice.

Perhaps within the fair the guys and girls could do the "Just say No" song.

Collectables wise,there are plenty of items which people could get signed eg,Annuals,records, and also you can pick up plenty of T Shirts on the Net.

Paula Ann Bland (Claire) and Samantha Lewis (Georgina) are a must for me though.

Edited by glenn

If there is so much demand for this, why are you yourself having to keep ‘bumping’ this thread?.

It seems interest is actually a little lukewarm.

:headscratch:

To be fair, this thread should really be in Guest Suggestions - most people have probably stopped reading this forum now that it's a past event. Mods - do you agree this should be moved to "Guest Suggestions"?