Reverend Scapegoat & yesindeed

• Showmasters Admin

I just want to say a lot of people have tried to help us with this show and i want to thank them for this

but i have notested that you guys have put a lot of work in to and i do not know you well so when you have a bit of time come up and say hi if you can it would be good to have a chat

thanks guys and to every one that helped to make this event bigger and better thanks

jason :WINCE:

I just want to say a lot of people have tried to help us with this show and i want to thank them for this

but i have notested that you guys have put a lot of work in to and i do not know you well so when you have a bit of time come up and say hi if you can it would be good to have a chat

thanks guys and to every one that helped to make this event bigger and better thanks

jason ;)

LOL

Aw, shucks!

*blush*

Thanks!

You'll know me, mate - I have my name stencilled across the front of my armour!

just tryin to help

and thank you jason for putting on a show in glasgow, i can't afford to go down south cause i'm saving up for my wedding and i am really looking forward to the weekend, seriously i haven't shut up about it for weeks

look out for me i'll be dressed as Captain Jack Harkness and i have a little peace offering for you too

^^ I trust you on that one :YAHOO:

i can't afford to go down south cause i'm saving up for my wedding

Congrats on the wedding :thumbup: Hope you enjoy this weekend! Hope to see lotsa piccies of you in costume!

^^ I trust you on that one :(

i can't afford to go down south cause i'm saving up for my wedding

Congrats on the wedding :smile: Hope you enjoy this weekend! Hope to see lotsa piccies of you in costume!

im not tied to a stall, i will be camera happy lol i'll spam you with them lizzy lol

Big hifive to yesindeed - he made some SArmy keyrings for us SArmiers there and gave them to us on Saturday, not many people that thoughtful these days! What a guy, what a guy indeed. Sir, I salute you:D