Latest Guest Announcement Paul McGann

showmasters

WAHOOO! Great guest - I'm only just about to start an Alien 3 poster (I was meant to start at LFCC but it arrived too late in the post).

Shouldnt this topic be pinned?

And I still havent figuered out how to write that no. 3 in Alien³ wihtout copy/pasting :WINCE:

He's a great actor! I feel sorry for him really, he was supposed to play Richard Sharpe in 'Sharpe' before he got injured and Sean Bean took over the role and became a hollywood star. Then he was in just one Doctor Who story before it was cancelled again and successfully came back in 2005 - with a different actor. Which is a shame, because his Doctor Who audio dramas are excellent!

Will look forward to meeting him! Thanks SM!

Edited by cyberdrunk

And I still havent figuered out how to write that no. 3 in Alien³ wihtout copy/pasting :vader:

It's easy in word, you just highlight the 3, go to format, font and then in the Effects category select Superscore, but you still have to copy it over to the forum or an email (or wherever you want it) as I don't think you have those options in those programmes, at least not that I can find.