Do we know....?

sparky8804

• 2 weeks later...

hmmpf.

i ve a wonderful 8x10 of the liberator, signed by virtually the whole cast, david jackson and peter tuddenham included... the only signatures missing are those of glynnis and josette... and i would DESPERATELY love to attend this convention, having watched its progress since its advertisement all those months ago.

and i live a long long way away, care for an elderly parent, and really cant attend for the whole weekend. one day is pushing it, given my circumstances..and that one day would entail a 7 hour train journey (each way) and great expense.

but, i would DESPERATELY love this picture, i ve cherished for about 6years, to be finally completed..

the moderators here have rudely chosen to completely ignore requests for info, so i ve just taken the liberty of calling the telephone contact number and speaking to the nice polite gentleman... who sympathised with my circumstance...but was unable to answer my question. because the organisers want to sell the weekend out.. not just one day, when the main draw guests will be there..

this, after showmaster jasons 'Amazing' post, bemoaning the dedication of fans and poor ticket sales.

so i have a 50 / 50 chance. go to the expense, make the journey, take pot luck... and either win the prize, or have the worst weekend on record.

needless to say, i ll be home this weekend.

love and luck to those prepared to make the journey. im sure you ll have a blast. wish my life could let me, too.

thanks a bunch, SM

blakes 7 fan

hmmpf.

i ve a wonderful 8x10 of the liberator, signed by virtually the whole cast, david jackson and peter tuddenham included... the only signatures missing are those of glynnis and josette... and i would DESPERATELY love to attend this convention, having watched its progress since its advertisement all those months ago.

and i live a long long way away, care for an elderly parent, and really cant attend for the whole weekend. one day is pushing it, given my circumstances..and that one day would entail a 7 hour train journey (each way) and great expense.

but, i would DESPERATELY love this picture, i ve cherished for about 6years, to be finally completed..

the moderators here have rudely chosen to completely ignore requests for info, so i ve just taken the liberty of calling the telephone contact number and speaking to the nice polite gentleman... who sympathised with my circumstance...but was unable to answer my question. because the organisers want to sell the weekend out.. not just one day, when the main draw guests will be there..

this, after showmaster jasons 'Amazing' post, bemoaning the dedication of fans and poor ticket sales.

so i have a 50 / 50 chance. go to the expense, make the journey, take pot luck... and either win the prize, or have the worst weekend on record.

needless to say, i ll be home this weekend.

love and luck to those prepared to make the journey. im sure you ll have a blast. wish my life could let me, too.

thanks a bunch, SM

blakes 7 fan

contact me at craigwalker1978@hotmail.co.uk and I'll sort something for you if you want....

Moderators don't have that type of information generally, only Showmasters I'm afraid. So it's not us rudely ignoring anything.

apologies, Sir.. I used the term 'moderators' with regard to the Showmasters powers-that-be, not your good selves who do great work here.