So what's everyone doing Friday & Saturday night?

Big Phil

Being a dealer, I'm travelling up on Friday so this is what I'm doing.

Glasgow has an IMAX cinema so I've booked tickets for Friday night to see The Dark Knight !! Seen it once but must give it the IMAX treatment it deserves.

Saturday......not sure. May just order a pizza in with a few beers at The Purple Hotel.

Philip

not sure if this counts as advertising, i don't mean it to be i'm just making suggestions

hey phil you could come to the party on saturday night

or as your staying in the hotel you are 10 minutes walk from Xscape which has some great restaurants and two cool bars, one of which looks out onto the indoor snow slope which is always cool to watch, there is also a cinema there and a lazer tag arena (it's not just for kids)

• Showmasters Admin

not sure if this counts as advertising, i don't mean it to be i'm just making suggestions

hey phil you could come to the party on saturday night

or as your staying in the hotel you are 10 minutes walk from Xscape which has some great restaurants and two cool bars, one of which looks out onto the indoor snow slope which is always cool to watch, there is also a cinema there and a lazer tag arena (it's not just for kids)

Have you been in the laser tag arena?

• Showmasters Admin

Have you been in the laser tag arena?

i go twice a week, it might sound geeky but it is a really good work out, its quite small but its still fun

I may be looking to do something Thursday night, I thought of popping over to Xscape, and have some fun! Not sure if anyone else is going to be about!?

Davey :clap:

Friday night, my mate Barry DJs at Classic Grand on Glasgow's Jamaica Street.

It's an awesome night, and worth the painful morning that invariably follows.

Rock/metal/alternative stuff :)

Saturday night, it's aw aboot the Showmasters party ( Jason, can you let me know if you're wanting my services or not please? Got some preparation to do if so! Ta. )

wont be there friday night as i have a nice appointement sorting out old optical records ( have i told you all lately how much i hate my job?) sat night i shall be at the party though...

I wont be arriving until Saturday morning and i have booked to go to the cinema at the Odeon Glasgow Quay and Sunday night i will be travelling-i am coming up from London on the sleeper and travelling back on the sleeper if there are any Glasgow based posters i want to ask one questiion is the Breahead anywhere near the Glasgow Quay complex?

I wont be arriving until Saturday morning and i have booked to go to the cinema at the Odeon Glasgow Quay and Sunday night i will be travelling-i am coming up from London on the sleeper and travelling back on the sleeper if there are any Glasgow based posters i want to ask one questiion is the Breahead anywhere near the Glasgow Quay complex?

It pretty much straight along the motorway but if you don't drive it's a bit far.

You could've booked the Odeon at Xscape it's right next door. Although I'm a bit late telling you now.

the kitten is correct it is 2 exits on the motorway

and there is the odeon 2 min walk from the center itself,

if you are getting the bus look at my HOW TO GET TO BRAEHEAD post and you'll be fine, the etap hotel is in the quay so follow stuff for that