Another Great New Guest: Jim Lovell

descartes

Annoying question time, I know Capt. Lovell has appeared before, does anyone remember his fees and if there was an official photo session?

Capt Lovell's charges last time:

Single signature including one mission £75 and each extra mission £5

3-D items £100

Gemini Completion items £125

Apollo Completion items £150

I don't think he did posed photos, but he was very accessible in the 'Astronaut Room' on the Sunday pm!

David Bryant

www.thespace-station.com

Edited by shearwater

Great guest guys. I am not a huge space fan but realise there are plenty out there. Whilst the next event will only be my second Autographica, it seems to me that they are usually dominated by space-related guests 96 out of 11 so far). Tell me if I am wrong.

I think Autographica has always had a good dose of space guests. The general themes tend to be Space, Bond and military then sometimes one other variable subject.

Admittedly the list is looking a bit space heavy at the moment if thats not to your tastes but I would imagine in the coming weeks we'll see more film and TV announcements.

I think Autographica has always had a good dose of space guests. The general themes tend to be Space, Bond and military then sometimes one other variable subject.

Admittedly the list is looking a bit space heavy at the moment if thats not to your tastes but I would imagine in the coming weeks we'll see more film and TV announcements.

No disrespect: but to be honest there are plenty of UK autograph shows to catch up with minor TV, film & sports celebrities. Autographica is the ONLY venue in Europe (and, perhaps, in the world!) where you can chat with people who have actually walked on the Moon or navigated a Lancaster for 617 Sqdn in the same room!

Shearwater,

He DID in fact do posed photos. I have one to prove it!

I had my photograph taken with Lovell on one side and Haise on the other. Now I am tempted to add a signature to that one!

Sorry! I stand corrected!

Capt Lovell was very generous with his time, but I was stuck behind my stand most of the weekend!

http://www.thespace-station.com/Lovell%20DB.jpg

No disrespect: but to be honest there are plenty of UK autograph shows to catch up with minor TV, film & sports celebrities. Autographica is the ONLY venue in Europe (and, perhaps, in the world!) where you can chat with people who have actually walked on the Moon or navigated a Lancaster for 617 Sqdn in the same room!

I wasn't grumbling about it, I was meaning from the point of view of the person who didnt seem as interested in the space/military guests. From my own point of view this is a great show!