Eternal Twilight

showmasters

LMAO YAYAYAY I want see so badly the movie that every aspect of my life or situations make me think about twilight. I think I can say that I breathe Twilight, sleep Twilight, eat Twilight, love Twilight, live Twilight : D

Same. I seem to be able to relate everything to Twilight now (the other day me and my friend related shoelaces to twilight... Shoelaces-Strawberry Laces-Strawberry Shampoo-Bella-Twilight Movie) and it makes me go into depressive mode because we don't get the movie until the 19th

:D

I'm going insaneeeee

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO YAYAYAY I want see so badly the movie that every aspect of my life or situations make me think about twilight. I think I can say that I breathe Twilight, sleep Twilight, eat Twilight, love Twilight, live Twilight : D

Same. I seem to be able to relate everything to Twilight now (the other day me and my friend related shoelaces to twilight... Shoelaces-Strawberry Laces-Strawberry Shampoo-Bella-Twilight Movie) and it makes me go into depressive mode because we don't get the movie until the 19th

:D

I'm going insaneeeee

Stop complaining : D I wil not have the movie before JANUARY. LOOL

I think I win at loosing

Stop complaining : D I wil not have the movie before JANUARY. LOOL

I think I win at loosing

*shock* January :uhoh:

I feel for you.... look at sexy pictures of Rob everyday until then. It makes you feel better, I swear :D

LOLOL what do you think I'm doing every minute of everyday, 24/7 ?

Answer: creaming on Rob's pics

PS: got MSN ?

• 1 month later...