Eternal Twilight

showmasters

I wouldn't have cared if I was on the moon, I'd get to Northampton somehow. Luckily I'm just under a 2 hour drive away in the west country so if someone needs a ride...well I'm a mum of three not an axe murderer! :YAHOO: Anyway, I bought Gold last night, I would have been gutted to have missed this. I almost didn't hear about it because I was in the US.

Ah that's awesome, a two hour drive is nothing. Don't you just love it when things are so close to home?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent an email to the hotel - I saw those fantastic deals - but they haven't replied yet. And there's no way I'll be allowed to call long distance. I've already gotta pay $30 for calling my mum lol

I emailed them a bit more then a week ago and never got an answer. I had a friend in the UK call for me and book, and then I ended up calling themselves to ask a few questions a few days after.

I don't think you should count on the email. Better work out calling some how.

I just bought my gold ticket.

I want to book the hotel via e-mail. Has anyone had any problems? I tried calling the number from the US but am getting problems.

you can book online at www.parkinn.co.uk failing that, ask on here, and I'm sure some nice UK resident will give the hotel a ring and book a room for you, as you don't need to pay until you're there!

I just bought my gold ticket.

I want to book the hotel via e-mail. Has anyone had any problems? I tried calling the number from the US but am getting problems.

I booked on-line...no problems. I got my confirmation back straight away and because I was concerned because about how many people had booked I phoned to make sure they had my booking which they have so all is good!

S :help: orry about that, but I looked online at Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity.. and there is an Ibis hotel not too far away.. near the train station I want to say? and also some other options.. but I wouldn't wait too long

cause you know there's gonna be a lot of people coming to this con.. another place to give you ideas is tripadvisor.. great place to check out top hotels rated by people who stay in them

Good Luck!