Event dates for 2009

dufresne

As we approach the final quarter of 2008 (hard to believe!) and many of us need to co-ordinate time off work etc, can we please have a list of 2009 events as currently known ?

LFCC we know, and I assume C15 will be on the Mayday bank holiday, but heads up on as many as possible of the others would be appreciated .....

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that people really need to plan.

But I'm afraid the "report a post" feature of the forum is not the appropriate way to get the attention of SM. :D

These report e-mails are directed to a moderator (yours truly in this case), and unfortunately I do not have any more information than you guys.

All definite dates I know are those of the events that have subsections on the forum already.

Even if it does get to SM too - and I can't even confirm that because I haven't set up that feature - what makes you think that an e-mail "reported post" will make it on top of the priority list? That's one of the things the moderators have been appointed for, to deal with inappropriate posts.

A direct e-mail with an appropriate title is much more promising. And even with that it's most likely simply a case of waiting.

I know having no info is annoying, and I have to make travel plans like everyone else on the forum. But after the C14 Thursday discussion I can understand why SM want to make sure everything is set in stone before giving other dates out.

Edited by Queen_Sindel