NEW DAY PROGRAMME ENTRY!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are now offering day programme entry to Aftermath. You can now purchase a ticket for either Saturday or Sunday. These tickets are priced at £50 each and here is what you get:

1 Autograph from each of the guests that are attending that day.

Access to the talks on that day

Access to the party on that day

Access to the dealers room

Exclusive convention souvenir programme

Exclusive convention badge

Please note that not all guests are attending all of the days, so you will only be getting an autograph from which ever guests are attending on the day you have purchased for.

Look forward to seeing you all there

Showmasters :WINCE:

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a bit cheeky but is there any way you can let us know which guests will be signing on which day as I can't get there for the full weekend but would really love to come along. The main person I want a sig from is Stephen Greif.

Anne

I know it's a bit cheeky but is there any way you can let us know which guests will be signing on which day as I can't get there for the full weekend but would really love to come along. The main person I want a sig from is Stephen Greif.

Anne

Hes now cancelled.

Anne

Hes now cancelled.

Thanks well that saves me a bit of money - but a friend won't be happy - means I won't get Josette for her.

A