The 501st Legion visiting this weekend ?

filmcell

Hey guys,

I just want to pass on a big thanks from the guys and girls at the UK Garrison for this weekend. It's about time the big shows came to Scotland and this proved to be a pretty big show. With the queues at one point stretching back to the central lifts in the shopping centre we had our guys split up patrolling the area keeping the kids on their toes. Many thanks for making us feel so welcome and hopefully we'll be back in December with even more of the Empire's finest to scare the bejesus out of the local populace.

I'll see if I can dig up some of the many photos I took later on today.

I apologise for not making myself more available to the folks here on the boards at the show and not making it along to the party on Saturday. No excuse, I was just pooped >.<

Neil.

Hey guys,

I just want to pass on a big thanks from the guys and girls at the UK Garrison for this weekend. It's about time the big shows came to Scotland and this proved to be a pretty big show. With the queues at one point stretching back to the central lifts in the shopping centre we had our guys split up patrolling the area keeping the kids on their toes. Many thanks for making us feel so welcome and hopefully we'll be back in December with even more of the Empire's finest to scare the bejesus out of the local populace.

I'll see if I can dig up some of the many photos I took later on today.

I apologise for not making myself more available to the folks here on the boards at the show and not making it along to the party on Saturday. No excuse, I was just pooped >.<

Neil.

Hi Neil

you guys were amazing! here's some of our photos from the weekend of you all. Thanks for making my son's weekend!

DSCF1337.jpgDSCF1338.jpgDSCF1336.jpgPhoto-0074.jpg