Latest Guest Announcement Jeff Cohen

showmasters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boys are dead impressed with this announcement - have brought them up on good 80's films.

Along with the Aliens announcements and Richard Dreyfuss - it's looking to be an excellent event.

Keep up the good work SM!

Michelle

For whomever asked, Chunk isn't fat anyone. On the goonies video commentary, he said went to fat camp in his teens.

And Corey Feldman on his blog said he will be in london for sure sept/oct and has some possible "festival" appearances coming up then but cannot say more yet....... wonder what he's winking at?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

well i am glad you are looking forward to meeting this guy i have worked on getting him over for years

as to others from Goonies just to let you all know we are working very hard to see who we can get next

if you look at all the guests we get we never forget who we have missed for a film and keep trying for years to get them

just look at aliens we only need two now so trust us to keep at it it may take years to complete but we never stop trying so if you see a guest from a film you love then get what you want then and there as sometimes we only get them the once we try to get them back but some guests its amazing to get them the first time

just keeping you all in the loop :dance:

jason :YAHOO:

well i am glad you are looking forward to meeting this guy i have worked on getting him over for years

as to others from Goonies just to let you all know we are working very hard to see who we can get next

if you look at all the guests we get we never forget who we have missed for a film and keep trying for years to get them

That is great to know. Id love to meet the rest of the goonies, and knowing that you will work on them for future shows makes me bery happy... You know what else will make me happy is if you get some Rocky guests also. We appreciate everything you guys do and i know it must be very hard.

Thanks Showmasters

just look at aliens we only need two now so trust us to keep at it it may take years to complete but we never stop trying

You mean out of the marines only? That would be Pvt Hudson (Bill Paxton) and Cpl Dietrich (Cynthia Scott) then. I've got all the other marines and other Aliens guests SM have had. :YAHOO:

Hope you havent forgotten about Burke (Paul Reiser) the evil Company man too though. I'd even be happy to meet the guys from the board meeting scene or the hospital or colony. I dont expect you guys to land us Weaver or Cameron ever but obviously I'd be happy if you did. :dance:

Edited by nicky