Latest Guest Announcement Andrew Sachs

Fawlty Towers Manuel

Monkey English voice of Yu-Lung

History of the World: Part I - Gerard - The French Revolution

Revenge of the Pink Panther - Hercule Poirot

Are You Being Served? - Don Carlos Bernardo

Rising Damp Great Expectations playing Snell

0,,5221155,00.jpg

mgfg.jpg3317209.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=11B127B063386F610082A11D773E2A60A55A1E4F32AD3138monkey_magic.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0755133/

Excellent guest, but how about:

John Cleese (he may need the money after his current divorce!)

Prunella Scales

Connie Booth

David Kelly

Theres always one :YAHOO: I'm pretty sure SM will have them in mind!

Excellent guest, but how about:

John Cleese (he may need the money after his current divorce!)

Prunella Scales

Connie Booth

David Kelly

Theres always one :YAHOO: I'm pretty sure SM will have them in mind!

Yep, and it's always me!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If that's the case then I have even more contempt for Russell Brand than I did before. I was really looking forward to meeting Andrew Sachs and had bought something specially so that I could get it signed. Let's hope Showmasters can get him for a future show.

Only thing I would say is the BBC article on this said that Andrew Sachs cancelled his appearance on the Russell Brand show due to unforeseen circumstances, this then led to Brand making the offensive answer machine message.

It's probably more likely that it was the unforseen circumstances that led to him cancelling his apperance at the show rather than what Russell Brand did.

As a general thing though, while I think Russell Brand is funny enough, this is the second time in the last few months he has stepped over the line with his phone pranks, which I have to say sound pretty childish, perhaps he needs to think about these things a bit more before he does them in the future.

Only thing I would say is the BBC article on this said that Andrew Sachs cancelled his appearance on the Russell Brand show due to unforeseen circumstances, this then led to Brand making the offensive answer machine message.

It's probably more likely that it was the unforseen circumstances that led to him cancelling his apperance at the show rather than what Russell Brand did.

As a general thing though, while I think Russell Brand is funny enough, this is the second time in the last few months he has stepped over the line with his phone pranks, which I have to say sound pretty childish, perhaps he needs to think about these things a bit more before he does them in the future.

It was Jonathon Ross who made the "offensive" comment btw

Edited by vintageSW77

If that's the case then I have even more contempt for Russell Brand than I did before. I was really looking forward to meeting Andrew Sachs and had bought something specially so that I could get it signed. Let's hope Showmasters can get him for a future show.

I would agree...

I mainly go to Autograhica for the Astronauts but I have a healthy respect for the actors like Andrew Sachs.

Who ever told Russell Brand and Jonathen Ross they were funny is mistaken, they are as funny as tooth ache, will they be still around when there in there 50's-60's-70's? I hope not...