Reunions we hope to have at Autographica this year

showmasters

A Bond reunion would be great - especially since this year (2008) is the centenary of Ian Fleming's birth...

I'd love to see Dame Judi Dench or even Sir Roger Moore himself (proceeds to UNICEF maybe?)

Sir Roger Moore is around the UK alot this October promoting his new autobiography - I think Autographica would be an ideal place for a book signing, and i've posted a while ago that he should do it on behalf of UNICEF.

I know !! I'm actually meeting him the week before at a private event at Pinewood Studios !! :YAHOO:

From what i've read, apparently there will be no opportunities to get anything signed - not even his new book.

I'll be meeting Roger Moore at the National Theatre on 16th October. :YAHOO::o;):o

I've got tickets for that as well and the day before will be seeing Sheila Hancock. Also going down to the National for Lord Attenborough on 18th September

Anne

• 2 weeks later...

Any more Bond guests planned ??

That's what I want to know too.

As I said earlier, it would be good if they pulled a "big and shocking first time/rare guest" as they did with Ursula Andress!

:dance:

Indeed !! I was there at Autographica when Ursula Andress turned up. It was a very special moment !! Some people thought the £25 she charged was steep - but its not every day you meet a star like that...!!

I'm all for a big named Bond star - someone like Timothy Dalton, Daniela Bianchi, Joseph Wiseman, Christopher Lee, Jonathan Pryce, Dame Judi Dench, Diana Rigg, Akiko Wakabayashi or Mie Hama...